Safest way to take 1 andro cycle while diabetic

tysons93

Awards
Hey im looking to run my first cycle 1 andro 430 mg for 4 weeks and I'm type 1 diabetic. Im really concerned about how it will effect my blood sugar cause ive heard certain steroids raise blood glucose levels but other steroids like anavar actually lower blood glucose levels So i was wondering if anybody on here has any experience with diabetes or works in the medical field that may be able to help me.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hey im looking to run my first cycle 1 andro 430 mg for 4 weeks and I'm type 1 diabetic. Im really concerned about how it will effect my blood sugar cause ive heard certain steroids raise blood glucose levels but other steroids like anavar actually lower blood glucose levels So i was wondering if anybody on here has any experience with diabetes or works in the medical field that may be able to help me.
When i took 1 andro i got dizzy a few times on empty stomach. I ate decent meals often . Diabetes is hard to cycle with . Wats your insulin dose ?

tysons93

Awards
1iu for every 15g of carbs. That would be better if it lowers blood sugar Cuz I could eat a lot more and not have to take much insulin, but having low bs is a lot scarier than hyperglycemia