S4 Timing and Dosage

johnrobert227

Awards
What's anyones thoughts on just doing one dose a day ~ 2 hours pre workout of S4, as apposed to say 2 doses. I know S4 has a half life of around 4 hours, but am curious as to if it's true effects are only needed before the workout or if its worth splitting the doses. Also is there any reason to go on a split like 5 on 2 off, or is it better to just use it regularly through the entire cycle?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Some say 5 on 2 off to avoid the vision sides. You'll just have to decide on how you want to take it. If your just dosing once daily, chances are the dose would be small enough to not illicit any visionary problems. As for the once a day dosing, seeing as how it has effects similiar to base dht molecules, I'd say once pre-wo would be a good use for the product.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
are you going to dose 50mg all pre WO?? I would want to run 2 doses a day since the half life is so short. The 5 on/2 off is only ran that way to stop any vision sides.

johnrobert227

Awards
I've used S4 before and when I went from 25mg ED to 50mg ED, the vision sides started immediately. But to be honest this really isn't a big deal to me at all. I have decided tho that I'm running it at 25mg tops per day just so that I can avoid shutdown and also it will work nicely with my PCT. I am going to run Osta from week one of PCT at 12.5mg ED, and then add the S4 at 25mg. I guess I'm just curious if it needs to be dosed twice or if its androgenic effect will be better at 25mg pre workout rather than 12.5 pwo, and another 12.5 later in the day. Also the 5 on 2 off concept could maybe cool, unless it really doesn't allow the body to get the full effect of the S4.