S23 as Male Birth Control

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So S23 is being developed for potential use as male birth control. Does anybody know the dosage for this use? I’m sure it’s lower than what we use to build muscle. Also, let’s say you used this birth control dose for a straight two years and then decided to get off. Would you become fertile again or would there be permanent damage. This question is for gainining knowledge. I’m not about to run this experiment on myself.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So S23 is being developed for potential use as male birth control. Does anybody know the dosage for this use? I’m sure it’s lower than what we use to build muscle. Also, let’s say you used this birth control dose for a straight two years and then decided to get off. Would you become fertile again or would there be permanent damage. This question is for gainining knowledge. I’m not about to run this experiment on myself.
Why didnt you post this years ago...Would have saved me the Vasectomy. Lol

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know enough to make an intelligent comment, but I really can't imagine a dose, however low, that would work as birth control would be something you would recover from naturally after two years of shutdown. What a future though! If it passes trials, and becomes as easily accessible as e2 birth control is for women, you could probably get a 2-3 months supply, run through it for 1 month to get a muscle building dose, then PCT for a month, and no one would be any the wiser . . . living the dream.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nah.. I'm good.. just stating something I've read elsewhere lol..
I meant good luck getting within 100 fold of the effective concentration required to ellict that effect.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why didnt you post this years ago...Would have saved me the Vasectomy. Lol
Hell yeah, with you on that one.

Worst 15 minutes of my life, I honestly could believe how long it took to recover (like 2 full weeks!)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
striketeam Cycle Logs 36
Anabolics 1
Oliver Kween Supplements 0
Cycle Logs 10
theswede Cycle Logs 59