RXS Radiate Capsule Review

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did 3 caps first day 2 in the am and 1 in the afternoon and it was great. It doesnt punch you in the face like the powder does but does give good energy and the mood and feeling is amazing. Not sure how taking 3 caps at once would be but I think its doable.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did 3 caps first day 2 in the am and 1 in the afternoon and it was great. It doesnt punch you in the face like the powder does but does give good energy and the mood and feeling is amazing. Not sure how taking 3 caps at once would be but I think its doable.
Def more of an amazing feeling than a racy feeling. Sometimes I'll take the caps and open them up and mix them in with a flavoring packet and drink that for a quicker, "harder" hit.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How is it even possible that I just found out about this product a few days ago. Furthermore, shame on everyone for not promptly informing me...unforgivable! :D

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you TheMyth & MonteRXS I ordered (2) Bottles of the new Radiate Capsules, and I got (3) Bottles and one of the last tubs of the Radiate Powder (OG Orange My Favorite) These Guys are First Class !!!

Radiate 3.jpg

I will post up a Review after my next fasted cardio session !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How is it even possible that I just found out about this product a few days ago. Furthermore, shame on everyone for not promptly informing me...unforgivable! :D
You need to climb out from underneath that rock more often !!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You need to climb out from underneath that rock more often !!
Apparently. Even worse, it appears as though I missed the deal :17:

If work hadn’t been such a pain in my arse...I would have been all over it!

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
PM me brotha, I'll take care of you! :)
I know that wasn't for me, but PM sent. Want to get the wife to give this a try.

Also...is there anything that will possibly effect birth control. She has the Mirena.

I know some things like St. Johns Wart that's in Ignite can possibly effect it. I know that's not in Radiate though. Just want to be sure about the other ingredients.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know that wasn't for me, but PM sent. Want to get the wife to give this a try.

Also...is there anything that will possibly effect birth control. She has the Mirena.

I know some things like St. Johns Wart that's in Ignite can possibly effect it. I know that's not in Radiate though. Just want to be sure about the other ingredients.
On the contrary, that was for you! Nothing to my knowledge would affect that but it's always good to check the ingredients with her doctor just to be sure.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ordered this last week via the PricePlow sale, this ingredient list is stacked! what a price too! Hand written note from Chris was also impressive. Will be on vacation next week and bring the bottle with me for pre fasted am cardio...

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took 2 pre workout again! all I can say is it sweet!
Going to hit a scoop of powder today Pre to see a comparison.

Note: Love one am with (3 cups of coffee , Spread out over 4 hrs). very alert but calm. kind of weird.
well, I get more aggression with the powder and more mind to muscle connection with 2 pills pre workout, both about 30 min. pre.
Sweat like crazy on both.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Went for afternoon Cardio yesterday I took (2) pills about 15 minutes before I started my workout, I never really felt them "Kick In" (I have a very high stim tolerance) but once I started my cardio the time went by quicker than usual, I was not looking at the clock every minute and I was sweating like crazy. I'm not sure if I was more focused or it was a euphoric feeling, but for someone who dislikes cardio it is definitely a boost.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took 2ea. pre. 1.5 hrs of iron work. stepped on the stairclimber was watching Fox news and before I knew it I had climbed about 12 floors more than I usually do. Focus and smooth energy is superb!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve got my bottle set aside to run in a couple of weeks when I finish Vector... I was impatient though and took 1 each morning for 3 days! Really looking forward to taking it solo & full strength! Can tell it’s going to be good stuff! You know how much I love the powder!! (I still use it almost daily!)

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love love love the fact there are no cold fingers and chills and anxiety seen in so many other yohmbine type ingredients. Great work Chris!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you TheMyth & MonteRXS I ordered (2) Bottles of the new Radiate Capsules, and I got (3) Bottles and one of the last tubs of the Radiate Powder (OG Orange My Favorite) These Guys are First Class !!!

View attachment 162626

I will post up a Review after my next fasted cardio session !
Sweet! TheMyth & MonteRXS are big league!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anybody started a log yet? Post some links if you have. Curious to see how it's working out for everybody

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Has anybody started a log yet? Post some links if you have. Curious to see how it's working out for everybody
I'm taking it in my log. Lol

CentralcoastT

Awards
Wow is all i can say, these guys really nailed it down. I’m on day 5 and I’m loving every moment of taking these bad boys. 1- pill doesn’t make me hot or sweaty but if i get working out then i can tell there’s an increase in sweat, will be trying 2 pills shortly. The energy and focus is ON POINT! Iv been cutting back on stimulants a ton, but holy cow is all i can say, this makes me focused and alert without that wired and tired feeling. Thanks you guys for the amazing product