Rumored undercard fights for Fedor/Sylvia

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Should I put you and Rob on suicide watch if Fedor loses?
Oh man, don't even bother. I'm gonna watch the fight with a 38 in my mouth. I've got faith though, I'm not too worried.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh man, don't even bother. I'm gonna watch the fight with a 38 in my mouth. I've got faith though, I'm not too worried.
This weekend can't came fast enough. I'm anxious as hell and starting to get nervous. Luckily, I will have some hefeweizens to ease me throughout the night.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
This weekend can't came fast enough. I'm anxious as hell and starting to get nervous. Luckily, I will have some hefeweizens to ease me throughout the night.
Yeah, definitely have a strong pre-game with the hefeweizens. I think Jardine is getting KO'd, but I'm a bit nervous too. On paper this card is pretty sweet, I can't wait.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
LOL at the inevitable beating Buentello will receive. "Dont fear me, fear the awkward silence".

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Fox Sports Net Executive Vice President George Greenberg announced two additional matchups: Aleksander Emelianenko (Pictures) vs. Paul Buentello (Pictures) and Mark Hominick (Pictures) vs. Savant Young (Pictures). It was also announced that the first hour of the event will be aired live on FSN. The pay-per-view will start at 9:00 p.m. ET.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the rothwell AA fight, very interesting, still think AA has it though

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
From Russia with Love

Affliction Banned - July19th

Main Card: Pay-Per-View
-Fedor Emelianenko (#1 Heavyweight in the World)* vs. Tim Sylvia (#5 Heavyweight in the World)*
-Andre Arlovski vs Ben Rothwell
-Josh Barnett (#4 Heavyweight in the World)* vs. Pedro Rizzo
-Matt Lindland vs. Fabio Negao
-Renato "Babalu" Sobral vs. Mike Whitehead

Undercard: Fox Sports Net:
-Aleksander Emelianenko (#10 Heavyweight in the World)* vs. Paul Buentello
-Antonio Rogerio Nogueira vs. Vernon "Tiger" White

Preliminary Bouts:
-Vitor Belfort vs. Terry Martin (May Not Be Televised)
-Trenell "Savant" Young vs. Mark Hominick (May Not Be Televised)
-Mike Pyle vs. J.J. Ambrose (May Not Be Televised)
-Justin Levens vs. Ray Lazama (May Not Be Televised)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I was wondering too. My guess is the fight will be at 205.
I assume that as well, but there was that rumor that he was moving down to 185 to possibly fight Lawler not too long ago.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I assume that as well, but there was that rumor that he was moving down to 185 to possibly fight Lawler not too long ago.
Yeah, I remember hearing that too. I would love to see Belfort/Lawler, that would be fireworks. Although I have no clue what kind of fighter Vitor is at this point. I've always been a Lawler fan, but I'm really impressed by how good he's become at 185. After a couple of bad fights at WW and then moving to MW and losing to Tanner like that, I thought he would keep heading downhill with an occasional exciting KO. He really has his sh*t together nowadays. If I remember correctly, you don't like Lawler much, but you have to respect his fight game.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I remember hearing that too. I would love to see Belfort/Lawler, that would be fireworks. Although I have no clue what kind of fighter Vitor is at this point. I've always been a Lawler fan, but I'm really impressed by how good he's become at 185. After a couple of bad fights at WW and then moving to MW and losing to Tanner like that, I thought he would keep heading downhill with an occasional exciting KO. He really has his sh*t together nowadays. If I remember correctly, you don't like Lawler much, but you have to respect his fight game.
Not a huge fan, but he has exciting fights. His fight with Smith was going to be a classic, but that got F'ed up by that errant finger.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
The only downside to this card is the fact that Vernon White is fighting. Oh well, it will be fun watching him get owned.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
The only downside to this card is the fact that Vernon White is fighting. Oh well, it will be fun watching him get owned.
Vernon white does seem like a complete douche, but he's a pretty good fighter. I don't think it'll be a cakewalk for lil Nog, but I definitely don't see Vernon pulling the upset.

Their is a rumor that Belfort/Martin is at MW. Have you heard anything?

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Vernon white does seem like a complete douche, but he's a pretty good fighter. I don't think it'll be a cakewalk for lil Nog, but I definitely don't see Vernon pulling the upset.

Their is a rumor that Belfort/Martin is at MW. Have you heard anything?
Yes its at mw. Vitor is a lot smaller/softer since he got off the sauce. It will be depressing to see him lose to martin. I have to disagree about White, i think and hope he will get tooled. He will then proceed to make a shitload of excuses as he always does. He is a true piece of garbage in the mma world.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Last time I saw White's record it was about 24-27, not real impressive. He's not an easy victory, though.