Rugbyballer91's ballin gaspari halodrol log

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Day 4
Prolly no weights today I'm in freaking detention at school never not many 25 yr old can say they have detention haha

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WTF??

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Day 5

I did legs today which is never extensive or anything just because my acl but I still try to work it

Body squats for 50 warmup

Squats 135x10-sets

And some elliptical for about 25-30 mins on high resistance

Finished the day off at the shooting range with my neighbor has some nice guns(not his arms haha)

That was at 100 yds evidently I can shoot like a mofo haha

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great way to finish up the day!

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Great way to finish up the day!
I know it was awesome we were the guys that everyone wanted to come over and try what my neighbor brought he brought his 1911, gloc 9mm,ar-15,and his scar .308 which is what most people were excited to see loud as a mofo!!!!!! Lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know it was awesome we were the guys that everyone wanted to come over and try what my neighbor brought he brought his 1911, gloc 9mm,ar-15,and his scar .308 which is what most people were excited to see loud as a mofo!!!!!! Lol
Great times and stress release!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He'll yes!!!!!!!! Loved it he just dropped 2600 on a new ar waiting see that and waiting for his suppressor for his scar
Must be nice. I juts dropped $46 on arrows and thought I was going to need a loan. Lol. Shooting is good times man! The MA Duece is still one of my faves. Effortless destruction.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Shooting and training legs! Nothing better.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Must be nice. I juts dropped $46 on arrows and thought I was going to need a loan. Lol. Shooting is good times man! The MA Duece is still one of my faves. Effortless destruction.
Haha right I just use rocks

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haven't been to the shooting range in forever. My dad used to take me all the time when I was a teenager. Miss that.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Day 6

Was my day of worship aka football Sunday lol didn't do anything but watch football some great games on the Detroit game was freaking awesome

Day 7

So I usually don't follow a program persay just wing and have gotten tired of so my man booneman77 was nice enough to hook me up with his modified phat/ppl program and today was my first day on it and freaking loved it still need some tweaking as far weights feel like I def gone heavier on some lifts but all n all a great workout thanks bro I did have to switch out to lifts with something similar due to not have the equipment for certain lifts

Bench 5x5
135x8
225x5
255x5-5 (should've gone heavier)
Ohp 3x5
185x5-3(this lift kills my pinched nerve)
Skull crushers 3x6
90x6-3
Side raises 3x8
25x8-3
Landmine press 3x8
3plx8-3
Over head tris 3x8
90x8-3

The pump is great shirt feels straight out the dryer! Hunger is up water intake is up noticing a little bit of acne which I hate lol but it is what it is nothing else to report yet

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Did take some before pics don't have a mirror(I know freaking weird huh) so bare with the selfie styles haha I know Iv got a ton of fat to get rid off lot of work but on that road to do so!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet Tricep pump! Looking good man

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Grassy a$$ amigos need to get a mirror though for real I think I might be the only house in America without a mirror haha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 6

Was my day of worship aka football Sunday lol didn't do anything but watch football some great games on the Detroit game was freaking awesome

Day 7

So I usually don't follow a program persay just wing and have gotten tired of so my man booneman77 was nice enough to hook me up with his modified phat/ppl program and today was my first day on it and freaking loved it still need some tweaking as far weights feel like I def gone heavier on some lifts but all n all a great workout thanks bro I did have to switch out to lifts with something similar due to not have the equipment for certain lifts

Bench 5x5
135x8
225x5
255x5-5 (should've gone heavier)
Ohp 3x5
185x5-3(this lift kills my pinched nerve)
Skull crushers 3x6
90x6-3
Side raises 3x8
25x8-3
Landmine press 3x8
3plx8-3
Over head tris 3x8
90x8-3

The pump is great shirt feels straight out the dryer! Hunger is up water intake is up noticing a little bit of acne which I hate lol but it is what it is nothing else to report yet
lol...I was at the colts/Detroit game...my son took me for an early b-day present...wrong outcome but really great game!!!

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
lol...I was at the colts/Detroit game...my son took me for an early b-day present...wrong outcome but really great game!!!
Aww man I thought yal had in the bag the crowd went wild I was pumped for yal and the Detroit came back and I was like wow holy chit what a game I sure it was great experience none the less

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome tri pump

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
thanks for the shout out man!

don't worry about not having the weights perfect right away... 2-3 weeks and you'll be all set. The second 6 weeks (once you're all settled in) is where you'll really start to progress in weight and reps.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards

don't worry about not having the weights perfect right away... 2-3 weeks and you'll be all set. The second 6 weeks (once you're all settled in) is where you'll really start to progress in weight and reps.
Yea that what I was thinking but still had a awesome workout loved it thanks again man

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established

Good advice here. It's not immediate, but the increase will be linear once it starts rolling.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Aww man I thought yal had in the bag the crowd went wild I was pumped for yal and the Detroit came back and I was like wow holy chit what a game I sure it was great experience none the less
my voice is very hoarse from all the yelling, the roof was open and it got really loud...if the roof were closed it would be incredible!!!

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
my voice is very hoarse from all the yelling, the roof was open and it got really loud...if the roof were closed it would be incredible!!!
Awww man love watching sports in a stadium nothing else like it

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Day 8

Just got off work gotta be up in 5 hrs to go back so no time tonight to lift unfortunately defiantly had a pump all day it felt like shirt seemed like it was from baby gap so that's def a plus!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8

Just got off work gotta be up in 5 hrs to go back so no time tonight to lift unfortunately defiantly had a pump all day it felt like shirt seemed like it was from baby gap so that's def a plus!
Haha!! Baby gap. Too funny

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Day 9

Liking the hell out of this supplement and workout program amazing pumps got made fun of by a couple guys saying I was wearing a smedium I laughed and said "actually it's a extra large bitches" they kinda looked at me and walked away lol was good feeling

Dl
225x5
275x5
315x5
345x5
385x3
425x2
Tbar
4plx(225)5-3
5pl(270)x5-2
Pull-ups
3-6
One arm rows
115x6-3
Rear delt flies
15x8-3

Not as big as FireTitan but I'm coming for ya haha

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9

Liking the hell out of this supplement and workout program amazing pumps got made fun of by a couple guys saying I was wearing a smedium I laughed and said "actually it's a extra large bitches" they kinda looked at me and walked away lol was good feeling

Dl
225x5
275x5
315x5
345x5
385x3
425x2
Tbar
4plx(225)5-3
5pl(270)x5-2
Pull-ups
3-6
One arm rows
115x6-3
Rear delt flies
15x8-3

Not as big as FireTitan but I'm coming for ya haha
Whatever bro!! Look at the knot on that arm!!!

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Look pretty ****en swole bro. Id choose definition over size right now. ****en bitch to get to. Keep it up!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah man, swollen big time

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Look pretty ****en swole bro. Id choose definition over size right now. ****en bitch to get to. Keep it up!
I just wanna be like you! Haha thanks bro I might switch to reps after week 2

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Did take some before pics don't have a mirror(I know freaking weird huh) so bare with the selfie styles haha I know Iv got a ton of fat to get rid off lot of work but on that road to do so!
Ill be your oil buddy damn ...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Broly. Cycle Logs 42
islandmagic Anabolics 43
islandmagic Supplement Logs 6