RPN Havoc Round 2 - w/ reversitol pct

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Hello all, this is my first log on anabolicminds. I previously ran havoc in april at 20/20/30/30/30. I gained about 12lbs and lost 3-4 after pct. Then gained back 5 over this past summer naturally. I experimented with 3-AD and found it worthless and hated the sexual side effect.

I had a minor gyno concern I ran only nolvadex at 30/20/10 for 3 weeks. I have no nipple puffiness/fat but I noticed one day after reading that I had a small lump behind/very slightly to the side of my nipples. However, after running a standalone of 3-ad, and reversitol I haven't noticed any tenderness, growth, excrection and i've decided that its not gyno and its just my normal glands that I hadn't realized were there.

I have decided to run havoc again. My last cycle was amazing I felt awesome when I was on it aside from some minor lethargy and reduced seminal volume.

-HOWEVER, i felt terrible afterwards (but i think this was from the nolvadex). I had great sex on havoc but I had some bad ED during PCT....each time i dropped the dosage of nolva my libido climed back up. I think nolva is worse on the body than the steroid.

So, this time i'm going to run a milder cycle. 20/20/20/30 and stop if I notice any testicular atrophy/major lethargy. I'm going to run reversitol for PCT with nolva on hand just in case.

Havoc: 20/20/20/30
Reversitol: 3/3/2/2/1
Fish Oil
Vitamin B6, and Liv52

I currently weigh 173.5 and want to reach at least 180.

Id like to see my incline DB press raise from 75 to at least 90's.
Like to move from 5x5 205lb flat bench to 5x5 225.

Currently on day 2 at 20mgs...nothing noted yet.

Heres a pic back in april at 166lbs (7lbs less than current build!) Im definitely larger (new stretch marks) just dont have a pic right now.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
liv 52 for liver support. taurnine and potassium (although I didn't get cramps last time)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck monster. I definitely encourage having solid cycle support supplements lined up while taking havoc. Anabolic Innovations "Cycle Support" is my personal fav due to its ingredient profile, feedback, and personal results.

What are your goals for this cycle?

What will your PCT look like?

I'd recommend adding in some DHEA to combat lethargy issues. Primodial Performance's "Dermacrine" has had excellent reviews overall. I have yet to try it myself, but i've already purchased it to add into a future havoc cycle.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would have more support than that IMO Cycle Support would cover all your needs but at the very least get some hawthorne berry nd preload it 10-14 days befor start and run it while on cycle. Best of luck bro.:)

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
i ran it with same supports i'm using now (no cs). My BP did raise but not too much...I was right under hypertension stage 1 and it dropped right after the cycle ended. I felt fine with no hot flashes or anything. Only lethargy and at the very beginning of cycle some libido drop which I attribute to my body getting used to the lower estrogen levels.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Good luck monster. I definitely encourage having solid cycle support supplements lined up while taking havoc. Anabolic Innovations "Cycle Support" is my personal fav due to its ingredient profile, feedback, and personal results.

What are your goals for this cycle?

What will your PCT look like?

I'd recommend adding in some DHEA to combat lethargy issues. Primodial Performance's "Dermacrine" has had excellent reviews overall. I have yet to try it myself, but i've already purchased it to add into a future havoc cycle.
thanks man, goals and pct are posted above. I'm going to try reversitol for 5 weeks.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 - 20mg

Pros:
Slighly Noticeable pump feeling all day
Longer lasting pump in the gym
Less lactic acid burn during reps
Endurance in my head...muscles couldn't go but I felt poweful

Cons:
Slight ache in testes
Don't feel quite as horny all day as usual
Short fuse (very noticeable)

Weight: 176.5 +3lbs

Notes: Worried about loss of libido. Didn't happen until PCT last time. Can't decide if it was the nolva or the fact that it was PCT without any kind of test booster. Will be using reversitol this time instead of serm.

Run two bottles or one?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i ran it with same supports i'm using now (no cs). My BP did raise but not too much...I was right under hypertension stage 1 and it dropped right after the cycle ended. I felt fine with no hot flashes or anything. Only lethargy and at the very beginning of cycle some libido drop which I attribute to my body getting used to the lower estrogen levels.
Just it reaching that stage should be enough to tell you to reun the hawthorne berry:thumbsup:

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 : Possibly aborting cycle tommorro

last monday during chest. I attempted and succeeded to complete 10x3 80lb incline db press. I moved up from 60lbs the week before. I used rist straps for the first time as well. This put the pressure on my forearms.

Throughout the week i've had this deep minor pain in my forearm. The pain is noticeable when I pick something up. If i lift up my bicycle with my left hand and then place it down, when i release grip, I feel like huge surge of pain like someone pressing on a terrrible bruise.

I think this is possibly the beginning of a stress fracture.

I was able to continue with an awesome PR back and bicep day yesterday but the pain is there and im afraid it might snap.

Thinking about discontinuing the cycle until pain subsides and I can really utilize the extra kick of testosterone with high weights.

Do I need to run a week of reversitol having run havoc for 4 days
?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pros:
Slighly Noticeable pump feeling all day
Longer lasting pump in the gym
Less lactic acid burn during reps
Endurance in my head...muscles couldn't go but I felt poweful

Cons:
Slight ache in testes
Don't feel quite as horny all day as usual
Short fuse (very noticeable)

Weight: 176.5 +3lbs

Notes: Worried about loss of libido. Didn't happen until PCT last time. Can't decide if it was the nolva or the fact that it was PCT without any kind of test booster. Will be using reversitol this time instead of serm.

Run two bottles or one?
Reversitol at 3/2/2/1
hemotest (optional) at dosage directions

PCT looks good my friend:thumbsup:

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Reversitol at 3/2/2/1
hemotest (optional) at dosage directions

PCT looks good my friend:thumbsup:
guess you didnt see my last post but stopping cycle at four days. I have stress fracture starting in my forearm that needs to heal first.

Should I do any PCT after 4 days?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
guess you didnt see my last post but stopping cycle at four days. I have stress fracture starting in my forearm that needs to heal first.

Should I do any PCT after 4 days?
i dont think its that necessary, maybe just some herbal test booster.... but thats just me, to me havoc is REALLy light.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
thankyou..ill take 2 reversitol caps a day for 2 more days and then down to 1 per day until thursday.

Ill recontinue havoc in 2 weeks after running some cissus and see if this arm will heal up...20/20/30/30 with reversitol for pct

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
MonsterBOX? Oh wait, nevermind, I see you posted a pic... ;)

Sustain or regular Dermacrine stacks nicely with Havoc.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MonsterBOX? Oh wait, nevermind, I see you posted a pic... ;)

Sustain or regular Dermacrine stacks nicely with Havoc.
Without a doubt an excellent stacker with havoc. :D

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
i really dont get the point of using demacrine? to prevent the sides during cycle like low libido? I never had that last cycle

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i really dont get the point of using demacrine? to prevent the sides during cycle like low libido? I never had that last cycle
Not just libido but the conversion is into test. Using it with Havoc is better for gains as you have both an anabolic type substance (Dermacrine) stacked with a more androgenic substance (Havoc).

Its just like saying a test/tren > test only cycle.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Using dermacrine can help attenuate libido loss issues while on havoc. Havoc can modulate estrogen levels to a degree in some users to the point of having a negative effect on libido (This information was compiled through user feedback and personal experiences.)

DHEA being a master hormone will convert to some estro in the body when used. This has helped correct the libido loss issues in many that have used havoc. If estro levels are suppressed too much, your libido will begin to plummet as a result. DHEA has shown to help mitigate this problem with many.

Not to mention, it adds a nice little dynamic to the cycle like noyd already said. :)

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
just wondering. is it normal to have small gland-like lumps directly behind the nipple as long as they are the size of say a small pencil eraser tip?

all this havoc=gyno stuff has had me feeling my nipples since my last cycle. I do have very unnoticable, small, unsensative lumps

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
well its been 4 months since my last cycle and my nipples look the same as the pic above..

what I want to under stand is, do all males have very small glands that can be felt if you hunt for them behind your nipples or not?????????

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just wondering. is it normal to have small gland-like lumps directly behind the nipple as long as they are the size of say a small pencil eraser tip?

all this havoc=gyno stuff has had me feeling my nipples since my last cycle. I do have very unnoticable, small, unsensative lumps
Sensitivity to compounds can be on an individual basis.

Definitely keep a watch on the size and sensitivity of the lumps.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well its been 4 months since my last cycle and my nipples look the same as the pic above..

what I want to under stand is, do all males have very small glands that can be felt if you hunt for them behind your nipples or not?????????
Feel from the side, and not directly through the nipple itself.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Sensitivity to compounds can be on an individual basis.

Definitely keep a watch on the size and sensitivity of the lumps.

its been 4 months since last cycle...never any puffiness,itchyness,leaking,sensativity

does the normal male anatomy include tiny glands that can be found if hunted for behind the nipple? seems like everyone should??

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Feel from the side, and not directly through the nipple itself.
yes, to the left of my left nipple...pinching together around the nipple from top and bottom I can feel a very tiny, completely painless, non-sensative lump....I want to think its completely normal and not from havoc but with all this gyno scare its making me weary

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
well ****....I think alot of people are like me. They do a cycle for the first time. Experience no problems.

1. get on these forums and see 1000 threads about gyno
2. start feeling their nipples. haha.

Well, IF AND ONLY IF, its completely normal to have small painless lumps I bet alot of people feel these glands for hte first times and freak out when they've been there all along

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, to the left of my left nipple...pinching together around the nipple from top and bottom I can feel a very tiny, completely painless, non-sensative lump....I want to think its completely normal and not from havoc but with all this gyno scare its making me weary
That is normal. I know exactly what you're talking about. I have it as well and i can assure you i don't have anything remotely gyno concern. ;)

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
haha well this NEEEEDS to be added to the click-if-you-think-gyno sticky!!!

Ive been fooling with my nipples for the past 4 months reading about letro thinking I developed these lumps! I"m so happy lol!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to mention that pubertal issues in some young guys can cause development of more baseline glandular tissue than others.

The key is to make a good baseline assessment, and if a noted issue arises treat it quickly with the proper intervention.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha well this NEEEEDS to be added to the click-if-you-think-gyno sticky!!!

Ive been fooling with my nipples for the past 4 months reading about letro thinking I developed these lumps! I"m so happy lol!
Well you definitely don't want boobies like my avy! :p

Although, you'd draw a lot of attention haha.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 15
Supplements 3