RPN Havoc label and lid difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

westcoastflex

Awards
I've come across a couple bottles of Havoc recently, and I was wondering about this one odd text difference in the nomenclature of the compound. One has the last bit all lower case, the other has the first letter of the last bit as upper case. I've attached sample images of these two bottles. Also the lids are different, one has a texture, the other is smooth.

Also, font size of the dosage and warning are different. Text content is identical though.

Are either one of these legit or fake?

Attachments

westcoastflex

Awards
When and where did you get them?
I honestly don't know the original source. Was given by a buddy who was cleaning out his stash. Think he got them towards the end of 2014. The pics above aren't my pics, but they're identical to what I have.

I really like Havoc/Epi, and would love to run it sometime soon and noticed these differences when digging up stuff for a new cycle. I have plenty of other compounds to run if these are fakes though.

x82bones

x82bones

Awards
From what I can assume are pictures off of ebay...the bottom pictures nomenclature is correct for epistane. If you run a google search for the one on the top, you get all types of websites from different countries. I inquired as to where a certain ebay seller was acquiring his havoc with the incorrect nomenclature and he told me they were from out of country and had an expiration date of 2018. As far as I know, real Havoc hasn't been produced since 2012. I certainly wouldn't trust any product where there is a simple misprint in the ingredients list...sounds a little too Chinese fake to me. Also if you would have posted a pic of the front of the label...there are differences in the striping especially over where it says "Havoc". In a multi billion dollar industry, there are bound to be fakes...but these aren't even good fakes. Steer Clear! You don't know what this **** is and you certainly don't want to put it in your body unless you are.

westcoastflex

Awards
From what I can assume are pictures off of ebay.
Yeah that's where I grabbed the pics from, I was posting while I wasn't home. It was in my mind bugging me for a while.

I'm with you on how dodgy it is, I didn't notice when I first got them. Kinda curious what is in these bottles though. The powder inside only smells like filler.

Oh well, no real loss. Looks like it's going to be Dermacrine, hdrol (Celtic Labs), and trenavar. :)

MindPump9

Awards
Just got a bottle of Havoc. The label is like that in the second photo, but with a space between 'Methyl- 5A' like this.
It has an expiration date: 07/15/18 and batch number.

But the capsules are now green! What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 15
Supplements 3