RPN Havoc (Epsitane) Log

rob42

rob42

Awards
Not sure if you guys can see when I update an existing post, but I have started to edit the post (#10) on the first page to include all updates so they are more organized and easier to find for someone trying to conduct research. I will make a post when I update the log.

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
It's hard to say as I was using it for a cutting cycle. I didn't go to a gym for 3 months and did some MMA/Crossfit type workouts with a trainer while I was on it (epi) and lost a ton of body fat. When I got back into the gym I still had much of the strength that I had when I left except I was over 30 pounds lighter. At that point I weighed around 163 this was April of 2011 since then I have put on 12 pounds and my strength has gone up dramatically, but I've kind of plateaued. I put on weight really easy and it wouldn't take much for me to hop over 200 pounds, but that is not my goal. I am trying to stay lean, but dense enough to be able to bench twice my body weight, curl my bodyweight, and squat 3x's my bodyweight. (Not sure if the last one is possible) Lofty goals, but strength is my motivating factor, a six pack and chiseled back doesn't do it for me, I just want to be one strong mutherf*&ker. This is why I am doing the PH with a maintenance caloric level.
Just train like a power lifter.

xflipside

Awards
  • Best Answer
Love epi at maintenance cals, subd, kill it man!

rob42

rob42

Awards
Day 11 Update....a bit long, but yesterday was a good day.....hit 315 on the bench for the first time ever, so pretty stoked about that, and I am starting to see my physical apperance change a bit

Heres the update: anabolicminds . com/forum/cycle-info/204788-rpn-havoc-epsitane . html#post3449192

rob42

rob42

Awards
Day 14 Log Update Posted HERE!

Just a heads up, over the next 3 weeks I am going to be pretty busy. My daughters are going to be in the hospital for the next 2 weeks for some testing and the 3rd week I will be in AZ for school stuff. I plan to lift during this time, but I may not have a chance to get to the log. So I apologize any inconsistent logging for the month of July.

rob42

rob42

Awards
Day 22
Weight: 180 (+5lbs)

Felt really motivated yesterday and busted ass in the gym. I did 3 different supersets for back totaling 6 exercises for 18 sets. Back feels pretty good today! Bi’s went even better and I felt really strong, my wrists have been bothering me for the past few months so it’s been difficult to get curls in, but I invested in some wraps and they made a world of difference, did 125 for 7 on the EZ bar for 3 sets, followed that with DB curls and Single armed cable curls. Got home last night and I kept getting really massive pumps in my arms, hurt like an SOB.

Diet: Struggled yesterday with getting enough to eat. I’ve been seeing really good results with this cycle, but I feel it could be better if my diet was better, gotta figure that out soon. I would like to continue the warrior diet, but it’s expensive to go through a tub of protein a week.

Sides: None

About halfway through the cycle…..here is a list of gains, improvements, and PR’s that I’ve seen.

Weight: Up 5 pounds
BF%: Down 1% looking much leaner
Arm Size: Up ½ an inch
Bench Press: Former PR 300lbs new PR 325lbs
Incline DB Press: Former PR 100x4 new PR 110x5
EZ Bar Curls: Former PR 125x4 new PR 125x7
T-Bar Rows: Former PR 205x4 new PR 225x4
DB Shoulder Press: Former PR 80x5 new PR 90x5

For full log go HERE!

rob42

rob42

Awards
Day 24
Yesterday I just focused on Shoulder. I feel I haven’t given them the attention they deserve over the past couple weeks so I did 16 sets of just shoulders.

Seated Military: 185x5 2 sets in front 2 sets behind
DB Shoulder Press: 90x5x3
Front DB raise: 40x8x3
Lateral DB Raises: 40x8x3
Rear delt DB Flies: 55x8x3

Tonight is legs and then tomorrow I am going hiking for a few hours.

Diet was good, lots of good protein yesterday, and ate plenty before my workout so I felt pretty strong all day. Took an update photo this morning and man it’s amazing the changes over the last 3.5 weeks.

Sides: I feel like the lethargy has subsided, but now my aggression seems to be a little high. Very irritable.

Entire log posted HERE!

rob42

rob42

Awards
Day 25
Friday was legs, it went pretty well. I did:
Leg Press: 600x10x4
Hack Squats: 275x8x3
Leg Ext.: 190x10x3
Glute ham raises: 10x3
Straight legged deadlift: 225x10x3
Weighted Calve Raises: 225x15x3

Then Saturday I did a 6 mile hike.

Diet was good, kept it in check, went to a party last night and ate a bit more than I should have.

Entire log posted HERE!

rob42

rob42

Awards
Day 29
Today was Chest and tri's...nothing epic happened, but had a solid workout and definitely feeling it today. My joints have been feeling really good...I'm up to about 7 grams of fish oil a day on top of the glucosimine and chondrotin, I'm feeling pretty good.

Diet was in check, no sides, just keep plugg'n along.

Entire log posted HERE!

rob42

rob42

Awards
Day 30
Yesterday was good hit back and bi's really good and got a solid pump for hours after. Diet was spot on! Progress seems to have slowed a bit, so I'm curious how the next the 2 weeks go as I finish out the cycle.

Today I am heading to Arizona for 4 days and will have access to ASU's fitness facility while I'm there so I should be able to get shoulders and chest in tomorrow and legs in on Friday time permitting.

Sent from my HP TouchPad.

rob42

rob42

Awards
Day 32
Today was Chest and shoulders…….the gym at ASU didn’t work out so I had to use the hotel gym which only had a cable machine and a set of dumbbells going up to 50’s. Not much to work with, but I made it work.

Day 33
Orientation kept me pretty busy so I missed legs today. Didn’t get done working till 1 am and then I had to be up at 5am the next day. Diet struggled over the weekend.

Day 36
Back from ASU and also started my next dose of 50 mg’s. Today was chest and tri and felt pretty good. I did 3 sets of 295x4 and then one set of 315x2 on bench. Did some incline dumbbells for 3 sets, and then 4 sets of power presses before moving on to tris.

Day 37
Today is back and bi’s, felt pretty good nothing exciting, just a solid workout. Felt strong.
No sides and diet was in check. Still leaning out quite a bit and weight seems to have stopped at 180, but still getting stronger.

Entire log posted HERE!

rob42

rob42

Awards
Day 39
Today was shoulders and traps, went really well, again nothing ground breaking, but a solid workout. Diet has been good, sleeping well, no sides, can’t complain.

Day 40
Weight: 182 (+7 pounds)

Tore up legs pretty good today. I missed last week so I really blasted ‘em today, should feel it for a while. Haha Felt strong! Did some squats, hack squats, leg press, leg extensions, leg curls, stiff legged deadlift, and calve raises. Diet was good, no sides.

rob42

rob42

Awards
Day 43
Well this is my last week of Epi, I believe I have enough to make it till Saturday, then I will start my PCT. Today was Chest and Tri’s. Pretty solid workout, strength gains slowed quite a bit towards the end of the cycle, but I have leaned out quite a bit. Today my working set for bench press was 6x275 and when I started my working set was 6x225, pretty happy with that! Chest got hit hard today as did tri’s. All weights for tri’s are up about 15-20%

Diet has been good for the majority of the cycle. I tried not to exceed my maintenance intake as the goal was body recomp and strength. I haven’t seen the recomp result that I wanted, but definitely seeing the strength increases.

Day 44
Today was back and bi and admittedly I walked in with a very low motivation level. However, once I got started I blew it up and hit my back and bi’s harder than I have in a while. Did DB Curls with 70’s for 5 reps; that’s a 10 pound increase over my previous working set. Back was great, did and extra plate on the seated lat pulls and jumped up my one arm DB rows to 115 from 100.

Sad this is my last week, but after seeing the results TonyGT is seeing on the PCT, I’m pretty stoked to see what happens there.

rob42

rob42

Awards
Day 46
Toady was Shoulders and Traps. Felt really great today, put up 80’s on DB Shoulder Press for 3 sets of 8 and did 185 on military press for 3 sets of 6. Followed by front raises, lateral raises, and bent over flies. For traps I did 3 sets of BB Shrugs of 315 for sets of 10 then did DB shrugs with 125’s for 3 sets of 10. Short workout, but I killed my shoulders for sure.

Diet has been really good for the past couple weeks and tomorrow being my last day on Epi, the only real side effect I had was the lethargy. It was pretty bad throughout the entire cycle. I will most likely do Epi again, except next time I will probably use DHEA with it. I’ve been reading a lot about that lately to combat the shutdown during the cycle.

Day 48 (Day 2 PCT)
Weight 185 (+10 pounds)

Missed leg day on Friday, so I am got in here on Sunday (yesterday) to get them in. Solid workout, although I really hate doing legs and I typically just do some lighter weight doing reps of 10-15 reps, I did 265 for 12 on Hack Squats, 500 for 12 on leg press, some leg extensions, with hammy curls, then moved on to 5 sets for claves.

Yesterday was also day 2 of my PCT, and I am feeling pretty good. Today is Chest so we’ll see how that goes, and I am excited to get back on a PW.

Entire log posted HERE!

rob42

rob42

Awards
Post Cycle Therapy (PCT)
All the Pre-cycle products above
Clomid - 100/50/25/25
Erase – 0/3/3/3/3
D-Pol - 3/3/3/3
Titanum XL – 4/4/4/4
Kre-Alkalyn - 4.5/4.5/4.5/4.5 (in grams)
By the way I did edit my PCT, above is the updated version of what I am doing.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
So which of these supplements (pre/during/post) are actually needed when running one bottle of epistane? And I Saw somewhere to run milk thistle the day after you finish the cycle and to run a different liver support during? I don't know anything about PHs I've been natty. But epi would be the Ph to try if I did from what I've been seeing.

rob42

rob42

Awards
So which of these supplements (pre/during/post) are actually needed when running one bottle of epistane? And I Saw somewhere to run milk thistle the day after you finish the cycle and to run a different liver support during? I don't know anything about PHs I've been natty. But epi would be the Ph to try if I did from what I've been seeing.
Running one bottle or two you will still need the same PCT and cycle support.

Take all this stuff on cycle and post cylce, except the Taurine.
Taurine - 2g a day for back pumps (only needed on cycle)
CEL Cycle Assist – This should have most of everything you need for the cycle, you’ll also want to pre-load that for 2 weeks before you start the cycle.
Fish Oil – I do 6 grams a day
Super Cissus Rx – For your joints

Post Cycle – This is a lot of personal preference, but below is what I am doing. You absolutely need clomid or some SERM, as well as erase, and D-Pol or some other source of DAA. The Titanium and Kre-Alkalyn is not necessary.
Clomid - 100/50/25/25
Erase – 0/3/3/3/3
D-Pol - 3/3/3/3
Titanum XL – 4/4/4/4
Kre-Alkalyn - 4.5/4.5/4.5/4.5 (in grams)

The cycle assist will have the milk thistle in it and as I said you need to run that the entire cycle all the way through the PCT..

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for clearing that up for me bro. Nice log

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Thanks I'm gonna buy my bottle now and shelf it for the end of the year slowly get all the components necessary for pct and during

rob42

rob42

Awards
Thanks I'm gonna buy my bottle now and shelf it for the end of the year slowly get all the components necessary for pct and during
IMHO I'd get two, what are you planning on running it at?

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Well all I know this far is epi looks like the ph I'll run (I was thinking about h-drol) also is depends on how much weight I put on when I am ready to start. I've been trying to see what most guys ran for their first cycle. Looks like between 20-50? Since its my first I'm not really thinking about running a high dose. Maybe stay between 20-30 but it's not set in stone. Stats are 165lbs 24 years old 5'11 running Daa-EP-Abe. What do you think?

rob42

rob42

Awards
Well all I know this far is epi looks like the ph I'll run (I was thinking about h-drol) also is depends on how much weight I put on when I am ready to start. I've been trying to see what most guys ran for their first cycle. Looks like between 20-50? Since its my first I'm not really thinking about running a high dose. Maybe stay between 20-30 but it's not set in stone. Stats are 165lbs 24 years old 5'11 running Daa-EP-Abe. What do you think?
Yeah I've been following your log.....the stack is good throw in some fish oil though for the dry joints. For epi the "sweet spot" is around 40.... with that being said if you don't wanna run it too high you could run 30 all the way through. Some have see good result from that. What many do for PH's is run it till they start seeing sides and the back down.....I'm 5'9" and 170ish when I started and I ran up as high as 50 with no sides other than lethargy. In the end you gotta do what your comfortable with, but you don't wanna waste your money either.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Yeah! Fish oil Ftw especially against EP attacking my knees and calfs. After day 1 I could feel it and had to pick up fish oil.

rob42

rob42

Awards
Day 49 (Day 3 PCT)
Hit chest and tri’s today, and had a really good workout. It was nice to be back on a PW. For chest I did
Bench Press: 275x5x3 and 225x10x1
DB Flat Bench Press: 100x6x4
Power Presses: 225x6x4

For Tri’s I did
Behind the Head Ext.: 100x8x3
Skull Crushers: 100x8x3
Tri Cable Ext.: 100x8x3

I just realized that my weights, reps and set were all the same. Haha

Diet was in check, still trying to recover from the suppression of the Epi, so still feeling a bit lethargic, but definitely better. Another side effect I’ve noticed is increased attention at the gym, I had 1 guy on Sunday and 2 yesterday comment on my strength and size increase. It’s a nice motivator!

rob42

rob42

Awards
Day 50 (Day 4 PCT)
Hit Back and Bi’s today, and had a solid workout. For back I did:
T-Bar Rows: 4 sets for 8x225
One Arm DB Rows: 3 sets for 8x100
Pulldowns Wide: 3 sets for 6x170
Inside Grip Pull-Ups: 3 sets of 13

For Bi’s I did:
Standing EZ-Bar Curls: 4 sets of 6x137 (Bar weighs 27 pounds)
Standing DB Curls: 3 sets of 6x60
Cable Curls: 3 sets of 6x110

I feel recovery from the suppression is not going to great, energy levels are up, but libido is in the trash right now. On the flip side gains are still happening during the PCT so I am happy with that.

Day 52 (Day 6 PCT)
Did shoulders and traps today and felt really good. For shoulders I did:
Military Press: 4 sets of 10x155
DB Shoulder Press: 4 set of 6x80
Front Raises: 3 sets of 6x40
Rear Delt Raises: 3 sets of 6x60

For Traps I did:
Shrugs: 3 sets of 8x315
DB Shrugs 3 sets of 8x125

Entire Log Posted HERE!

rob42

rob42

Awards
Day 56 (Day 10 PCT)
Today was Chest and Tris. Had a solid workout, I raised my reps and lowered the weight a little bit for some change.

4 set of 10 for Bench Press, Incline DB Press, Isolateral Press, Close-Grip Bench Press, Tricep Cable Ext.
Diets been pretty spot on.

Day 57 (Day 11 PCT)
Today was back and bi’s and felt pretty good today too.

3 sets of 8 on T-bar rows, deads, close-grip pull-ups, one-armed cable rows, ez-bar curls, DB Curls, and cable curls.

Libido was struggling for a while so I went out and got some Vitrix by Nutrex because of its trib content and started taking that last Thursday (Day 52). I’ve always responded well to trib and I feel like it’s helping me recover a bit now.

Day 64 (Day 18 PCT)
Not much to report, PCT is going wellI feel like my "normal" self again. Haven't lost any of my gains, libido up again, lethargy gone.

Last Thursday I did Shoulders and Traps, Friady did legs, Monday hit Chest and Tri's, and then yesterday was Back and Bi's. Diets been spot on and I am still leaning out.

Day 74 (Day 28 PCT)
Pretty much back to normal, PCT went well and I feel great!

Final Results Posted HERE!

rob42

rob42

Awards
Day 64 (Day 18 PCT)
Not much to report, PCT is going wellI feel like my "normal" self again. Haven't lost any of my gains, libido up again, lethargy gone.

Last Thursday I did Shoulders and Traps, Friady did legs, Monday hit Chest and Tri's, and then yesterday was Back and Bi's. Diets been spot on and I am still leaning out.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Day 64 (Day 18 PCT)

YAY! Congrats man. Glad all is good. Keep it up ;)

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
before and after pics? any cort problems? u took an ai 3 weeks in or no?

rob42

rob42

Awards
before and after pics? any cort problems? u took an ai 3 weeks in or no?
I'll post before and after pics after the PCT is done. I didn't get blood work done so I don't know what my cort levels are doing, but I haven't had any of the symptoms of it being too high. I started using erase 1 week into the PCT.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Very nice. I am gonna run one bottle with liquid torem for pct along with erase what do u think of those two for pct? I got supports and all down and figured out.

rob42

rob42

Awards
Very nice. I am gonna run one bottle with liquid torem for pct along with erase what do u think of those two for pct? I got supports and all down and figured out.
Should be good, make sure to pick up some DAA or some kinda natty test boster. Let me know how you like the torem, I keep reading that it's the end-all be-all SERM.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Definatly bro I'll log it for sure. And I will ask you and others who have ran it 1001 questions hahaha I'm a paranoid bitch when it comes to messing with my balls and ****

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Time for a bump. Ta hell's been up bro?

rob42

rob42

Awards
Time for a bump. Ta hell's been up bro?
Sorry, been busy lately. I was recently promoted at work and don't sit in front of the computer as much as I used to. PCT ended Sunday and feel'n good......pics coming soon.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Sorry, been busy lately. I was recently promoted at work and don't sit in front of the computer as much as I used to. PCT ended Sunday and feel'n good......pics coming soon.

Congrats on the promotion. Looking forward to seeing what you made of your cycle.

rob42

rob42

Awards
Here's the pics! Sorry about the Sh!tty (before) phone photos.

Starting Weight- 172
Cycle Weight – 185
Ending Weight – 180
Before BF % - 17ish (Based on 6 point Caliper Test)
After BF % - 14ish (Based on 6 point Caliper Test)
Arm Size Before – 16 1/8”
Arm Size After – 16 ¾”
Starting Bench Press – 300
Ending Bench Press – 330
Starting Squats – 325
Ending Squat – 365

Back.jpg
Bicep.jpg
Front.jpg

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Sweet results bro....so you gained 13lbs while dropping in body fat. Lost 5 during post cycle. For 6 weeks those are some results to be happy with. You got leaner AND more muscular.

Did you maintain a surplus during your pct or try and cut up a little?

rob42

rob42

Awards
Sweet results bro....so you gained 13lbs while dropping in body fat. Lost 5 during post cycle. For 6 weeks those are some results to be happy with. You got leaner AND more muscular.

Did you maintain a surplus during your pct or try and cut up a little?
I did a maintenance intake throughout, but the last 2 weeks I did a deficit around 1800 cals. I am still trying to cut up a bit and have continued the 1800 while doing intermittent fasting. I'd like to get down to 8 or 9 percent then in January I'm gonna start an SD cycle to bulk.

Sent for my Infuse 4G

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
I did a maintenance intake throughout, but the last 2 weeks I did a deficit around 1800 cals. I am still trying to cut up a bit and have continued the 1800 while doing intermittent fasting. I'd like to get down to 8 or 9 percent then in January I'm gonna start an SD cycle to bulk.

Sent for my Infuse 4G

Sounds pretty much what I'm doing as well as my plans for the future too. G'luck bro. You getting bloods done now that your done with PCT?

rob42

rob42

Awards
Sounds pretty much what I'm doing as well as my plans for the future too. G'luck bro. You getting bloods done now that your done with PCT?
Thanks, bro! I didn't get bloodwork before the cycle so I probably won't be getting them now. It was my understanding before starting the cycle that Epi is fairly mild (matter of opinion I guess), but I am going to just see how I feel over the next few weeks and if I feel like my T is low or kidneys and liver are overworking, ect......I'll get some blood work done to address the issues, but as of right now I feel pretty good and "normal".

Good luck on your cycle, I'm following your log.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
That's good news brother hope all stays well and congrats on the promotion

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 15
Supplements 3