Rpn Havoc 1st Time Cycle HELP

mitch897

Awards
I am 5'8" at 150lbs

This will be my first cycle of PHs, I have been doing research for over a year now and I think I got most of it down except for my pct since I will not be using a SERUM.

Dosage For Havoc: 20/30/30/30

Cycle Support: ZMA
Cel Cycle Assist
Purus Labs Purus organ shield
Hawthorn Berry
Opti-Men Multivitamin

PCT: Purus Labs Recycle
PES erase
Cel Cycle Assist
D-aspartic acid
Opti-Men Multivitamin

Let me know what you would include or take out and what dosage you would take everything in. Like I said this is my first time and I want to get it right!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Based on your post it doesnt seem as if a year of research was involved.... constructive criticism.... now, your dosage and duration is a waste of time, I would start at 30 and work up to 50 or 60mgs. Why are you not using a "serm"?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
At your stats I assume you want to bulk?

mitch897

Awards
A year was an exaggeration I've been researching on and off for a year. Yes I want to bulk and I am having a difficult time finding any serm. If I could find a serm I would use it. I thought a dosage that high could reek havoc (no pun intended) on my liver. Since I cant find a serm I was going to try an otc pct, plus I read that the side effects of havoc are relatively low and I've read others using this method and seeing great results. I know everyone is different so it not 100%

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Most of this board will say not to cycle without a serm or atleast bloodwork. Do you feel youve reached your natural muscle building capabilities?

mitch897

Awards
Yes I do. I recently just went on a cut so my stats did drop a little due to being in a caloric deficit(currently working back up to maintenance to prepare for bulk) and I am by no means going to start this immediately. Its more of a double check so that when I do start this cycle I have everything in line and not just jumping right into it like i've read so many other people doing

mitch897

Awards
I never did much research on serms but using clomiphene citrate 50mg/mL and having 30mL. Is that enough? and how would dosing go?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I am 5'8" at 150lbs

This will be my first cycle of PHs, I have been doing research for over a year now and I think I got most of it down except for my pct since I will not be using a SERUM.

Dosage For Havoc: 20/30/30/30

Cycle Support: ZMA
Cel Cycle Assist
Purus Labs Purus organ shield
Hawthorn Berry
Opti-Men Multivitamin

PCT: Purus Labs Recycle
PES erase
Cel Cycle Assist
D-aspartic acid
Opti-Men Multivitamin

Let me know what you would include or take out and what dosage you would take everything in. Like I said this is my first time and I want to get it right!
For that dose and length it is acceptable not to use a serm, gains will be small.
Id bump the dose to 40mg for 6 weeks and use nolva in pct at 20/20/10/10. Besides that your cycle looks fine.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I never did much research on serms but using clomiphene citrate 50mg/mL and having 30mL. Is that enough? and how would dosing go?
50/50/25/25. Yes one bottle is enough

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Anabolics 194
Supplement Logs 0
Anabolics 20