rpn Gut Health vs Advanced Probiotic at Nutraplanet

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Which is better? I can already predict that Gut Health will win, since it has sponsors here, but the other product has more bacteria, granted its not tailored for weight lifters.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
I haven't tried the Nutra version, but I have tried Gut Health. The old formula was a smash hit, and the new one is being equally well received. Lots of users are reporting a more stable digestive system, as intended.

I'm sure the Nutra brand is a solid choice as well, but more bacteria does not necessarily mean better. Plus, at the price of Gut Health, it's worth a try; the first bottle will last you 30 days (with loading phase) and each bottle will last 35 after that. I am loving it. I'll let others chime in though, but you will see a few logs pop up over here shortly.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gut Health is one of the best probiotics out there. new formula has been treating me well, very happy that matt brought this back with genomyx

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Its not really a Nutra product, but they sell it and I didnt whant to mention a non anabolicminds company. I think Ill start with Gut Healt ad alternate between the two.