Rotating

Ninja23

Awards
Could you rotate VG and glutes or are they to close? For ex right glute, left VG, right VG, left glute also have delts in rotation but would something like that work?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive found it fine. The glute area is reasonably large. But I mean unless youre subq'ing 10ml of oil where theres a high risk of lots of seepage, I hardly see it being an issue of proximity. And no-one is subq'ing 10ml of oil, obviously.

The more relevant concern would be frequency, not proximity. As in, scar tissue risk if youre pinning 4 sites on an ed or eod rotation.

Ninja23

Awards
Ok that's good to know making sure it's cool for when I have to pin ED/EOD the VG feels more like the hip to me figured it's two totally different areas

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, vg is more on the side like you said, glute is obviously more posterior and chunky.

Ninja23

Awards
Real chunky �� seems like you're always awake man

Ninja23

Awards
The more relevant concern would be frequency, not proximity. As in, scar tissue risk if youre pinning 4 sites on an ed or eod rotation.[/QUOTE]
I was thinking 6 spots eod

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was thinking 6 spots eod
I think youll be fine. I just barely get away with 4 and ED. Eod and 6 sites would give 10 days rest between sites, all good. And obviously pinning 3ml of oil will be less damaging to tissue than 5ml.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im too chicken to try anywhere else, pretty much. If scarring becomes an issue, Ill revisit my cowardice. Otherwise, Im fine with things currently.

Ninja23

Awards
Fair enough man how long have you been pinning? Those 4 spots have lasted you long I'm assuming guess I was over thinking about scar tissue and abscesses building up a little to quickly

Reactions: Nac
Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lats were a great addition to my rotation once Quads became a no-go.

I do get a bit of PIP/soreness in the Lats, but it doesn't really effect me negatively since you're not sitting or walking on your Lats all day.

As long as you don't have ILS, they are a piece of cake.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You could always throw in a couple sub q spots if you need some new spots, just don't go over a half ml or youl get a funky lump