Rosie's Review of Alpha-T2

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been using Alpha-T2 for nine weeks now. I've gone through two bottles and are currently on my third, and it's time to give a review on my experience . . . I want to thank Josh for giving me this opportunity and for supporting me in my US debut competition preparation (and yes, you got a mention in my Bio that they read at Finals) :)

What is it?

* Targets fat loss
* Increases fat burning and decrease fat storage
* Increases metabolism
* Optimizes thyroid activity
* No jitters or unwanted side effects

For the product write-up, please review Performance Enhancing Supplements: Alpha-T2.

Body Composition: 7/10. Pre-Alpha-T2 I was 118.2lb at 12.1% bodyfat. Post-Alpha-T2 I am 107lb at 8% bodyfat. So a loss of 11.2lb and 4.1% bodyfat. My rate of loss was just 5.7lb of fat and 5.4lb of lean body mass - most of that lean mass being food and water in the last week pre-competition when I actually DID diet strictly. However, there was a small amount of muscle loss - from my arms, which I am NOT happy about, given how hard I worked to gain that only a few months ago . . . Re girths, I lost two inches from my waist, hips and thighs, taking me back to my usual size re waist and about an inch bigger than usual everywhere else (and this will be back to normal in 1-2 weeks as well!), and 1-2 inches from all other areas of my body.

Fat Loss: 8/10. I lost 4.1% bodyfat, which averages out at a loss of ~0.5% bodyfat per week - this is the safe and recommended rate of fat loss, and considering the fact that I only dieted during the ninth week, is actually quite impressive. For more, see comments under "Body Composition" above.

Metabolism: N/A. Considering my caloric intake and activity level, I generally have a reasonable - most people say fast - metabolism. It did not change a lot using Alpha-T2, but since this is only a feeling and not fact, I cannot give a specific answer for sure. Let me tell you though, that my high calories did not seem to have much impact at all on my fat loss (i.e. I was able to effectively and successfully lose fat even at ~4,300 calories daily - except for the week-pre-competition).

Thyroid: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Thyroid Hormone levels from pre to post-Alpha-T2, I did not have bloods done.

Stimulant Effects: 10/10. No unwanted "stimulant" effects such as jitters, crash, etc. were experienced, even though Alpha-T2 helped a little with the energy and focus, etc. of a stimulant.

Other Effects: 8/10. I was constantly thirsty and feeling like I was living inside a furnace for the majority of the time that I was on Alpha-T2.

Overall: 8/10. For the first seven weeks of my usage of Alpha-T2 I stacked it with Shred Matrix and DermaTherm (it definitely stacks with anything!), so therefore my results cannot be solely attributed to the Alpha-T2 alone. However, Alpha-T2 definitely made a difference to my progress - everything plays a part in the whole. To be honest, the change in diet over the last week (the only week that my calories did not average out at ~4,300 calories daily) did not make too much of a difference in the effectiveness of Alpha-T2 - it worked regardless of calorie/carbohydrate consumption. I was also very happy that Alpha-T2 worked WITH my body and not against it, like all the other thyroid boosting fat burners I have tried in the past. For a brand new company, Performance Enhancing Supplements have produced a winner that is going to be a staple in my future fat loss stacks!

Would I use again? Yes. I was originally going to use only ONE bottle, and I am on my THIRD! I am also going to be stacking this in the future with Erase, to see how that goes.

Would I recommend? Yes. Not all thyroid boosting products work for everyone. I am one of the rare few for whom Mitotropin does NOT work - it actually has the OPPOSITE effects with me than intended. Therefore, for those who want to use a "thyroid boosting fat burner", then I highly recommend using Alpha-T2. Alpha-T2 is like my IGF-2 (the only Growth Hormone booster that works with my body instead of against it), but for thyroid boosting fat burners.

This review can also be found at post #345 of my log Will Alpha-T2 Fight Against or Work With the Female Terminator? in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subforum.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A+ review rosie!

Glad you liked it :)
Thank YOU, Josh :)

Yep, loved it. I'll give a bottle of Erase a shot standalone and then add in another stacked with Alpha-T2 methinks :p

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Would I use again? Yes. I was originally going to use only ONE bottle, and I am on my THIRD! I am also going to be stacking this in the future with Erase, to see how that goes.
Did you take any time off between bottles?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you take any time off between bottles?
Nope. I won't take any time off until I've finished the third bottle, which will be in 2-3 weeks.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Nope. I won't take any time off until I've finished the third bottle, which will be in 2-3 weeks.
Gotcha, so there will be a break after 3rd bottle. Thanks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar