Ronnie Coleman; too much HGH??

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Ok, is it just me, or do all of the latest pics of Ronnie Coleman look like the guy's got a case of acromegaly (giantism)? I mean look at his jawline as well as many other features that have become overly pronounced, just like people with acromegaly?

Does anyone have any good, recent, pictures of him? He's starting to look like a different person :think: :run:

Clintdogg

Clintdogg

Awards
Ok, is it just me, or do all of the latest pics of Ronnie Coleman look like the guy's got a case of acromegaly (giantism)? I mean look at his jawline as well as many other features that have become overly pronounced, just like people with acromegaly?

Does anyone have any good, recent, pictures of him? He's starting to look like a different person :think: :run:
havent really been paying attention to it, but we'll find out in two weeks....

size

Awards
  • Established
The guy is a freak of nature but I would have to agree that the large dosages of HGH certainly attributes to it.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
cutler's face has also "changed" over the years....

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
He definetaly looks different, unless it's just his jaw muscles growing with the rest of him. yea right. He looks way different than he did at the start of his career.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ronnie's face has definitely aged/changed, but I think his GH gut is worse. I have seen recent photos, and he doesn't look that much different. His face looks almost exactly the same in his two videos, which are what, 5 years apart? Also, yo-yo weight gain/weight loss and androgens over the years can have a serious effect on you appearance.

I think Cutler face/jaw line/forehead/brow overhang has changed the most of any pro. He looks like a cromagnum man. He used to have this boyish face/head; now it looks like a keg of beer or Lou Ferrignos little cousin.

Rock Lee

Awards
I don't understand what you guys are talking about. GH gut?

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
pretty soon they're all going to look like pregnant bobble head dolls. I think ronnie's is more pronounced because he supposedly didn't start Heavy drug use until recently. If you look at his pics from the early nineties to mid nineties, he had a tiny waist and normal sized dome. Cutler is just starting to look ridiculus. Especially with the way he plucks his eyebrows, it emphasizes the size of his enormous forhead. He looks like a damn college mascot or something.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He looks like a damn college mascot or something.
No doubt-->I was acutally shopping for Halloween masks, and this one looked just like Cutler!

Attachments

Last edited:
Ziv

Ziv

Carlos Hath****
Awards
Can anyone help me?

anyone can help me on what i should set the cycle? I plan to go on L Rea first year cycle in the book of CME, but i dun have the drugs that he use.
Now i only have deca 50 ml(100mg/ml), Sus 20 ml(250mg/ml), EQ 30ml(50mg/ml), D-bol 250 tablet(10mg/tablet), Stanozolol 280 tablet(5mg/tablet), Propionate 30ml(100mg/ml).
I actually plan to bulk up but also wanna have definition, i am about 140lbs, 165cm.
Anyone can provide me with a cycle? And also can i replace Anavar to Stanozolol?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
anyone can help me on what i should set the cycle? I plan to go on L Rea first year cycle in the book of CME, but i dun have the drugs that he use.
Now i only have deca 50 ml(100mg/ml), Sus 20 ml(250mg/ml), EQ 30ml(50mg/ml), D-bol 250 tablet(10mg/tablet), Stanozolol 280 tablet(5mg/tablet), Propionate 30ml(100mg/ml).
I actually plan to bulk up but also wanna have definition, i am about 140lbs, 165cm.
Anyone can provide me with a cycle? And also can i replace Anavar to Stanozolol?
DUDE! WTF?? This is the third time I've come across this post. Jacking someone elses thread no less.

Some advice... Post your question once. Be patient. Someone will answer you.

Ziv

Ziv

Carlos Hath****
Awards
apologize

sorry this is the first time i use the forum, so a bit stupid, thanks for the advice

coofoostu

Awards
Is it only IGF-1/HGH that causes the jaw to grow like this or do normal anabolics have an affect on the jawline?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
GH/IGF causes abnormal bone growth. Steroids affect the growth of the facial muscles and also water retention. Some have called it "moon face" I believe.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I think that also compounds that increase Igf-1 indirectly (tren and a few others) can also make your face and bones grow when abused. This is just a guess though.

coofoostu

Awards
No doubt-->I was acutally shopping for Halloween masks, and this one looked just like Cutler!
Haha brodus, you never fail to amaze me. I laughed at that one for like 10 minutes!