Rodja's Hyperdrol x-2/Pre-fight log

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Yeh, good stuff here man. I would LOVE to find a BJJ teacher around me, or kick-boxing or something around me. I wrestled in high school and with friends all my life so my wrestling is real nice, but I lack striking and jiu jitsu skills.

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
watch out for those left hooks dont forget to bob and weave and never hook with a hooker lol.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today I ran for the first time in over two weeks (I am really lucky that my body adapts quickly to aerobics) and felt great throughout the run. Ran for over 30 minutes and was not that gassed at the end. I am also about 35 lbs lighter now than I was over the holidays so my body doesn't have to work as hard to pump out the oxygen.

About 2 hours later was BJJ and I rolled for about 30 minutes straight to gauge where my conditioning is at and survey says...I am good to go. I have some nagging injuries, but nothing I can't overcome.

I am going to increase the intensity and start to taper off 4 days before my fight to heal up and focus on the task at hand.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today was my weigh-in...169.5. The only part that sucked was that I had to wait for about 2 hrs once we arrived to weigh-in. It would not have been that bad, but they had sanwiches and cookies and drinks waiting for us. I have had about 90 oz of water since 4 PM and I have started re-carbing. Life is much better now.:bb3:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sounds great!

keep us posted on your comp!

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Hell Ya dude just become a Fedor and no one can beat you!!!