Road to recovery with Formutech's Test-RX

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I finished my bottle the other day and I haven't had an opportunity yet to write my final entry and thank everyone. I know this wasn't an exciting log and I wasn't out throwing up ridiculous weight. But my goal was to speed up my recovery. Which I accomplished.

Formutech Test RX
Pros: increased appetite, increased sex drive, increased energy, increase in overall well being, elevated mood

Cons: huge pill, bad after taste

Formutech hit the nail on the head with this test booster. I feel stronger, more motivated, and a much better person since I started taking test rx. I am well exceeding my goals set at therapy and I'm impressing the doctors. I was told that I'm weeks ahead of where I should be now, strength wise and mobility wise. Even though I'm still limited I'm further along than where I was before.

I want to thank those involved who gave me the opportunity to log test rx. It's because of you I'm where in at today. I'm able to work out again and keep a good mind set because of this awesome product.

Test rx will be a great supplement to those who are looking for that extra boost. I fully support it. I'm a believer in this test booster.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Awesome final review man!!! I am glad that gave this a go and it went well

All of these logs have opened my eyes and I will be getting a bottle ASAP!!!

Great job again man and I am glad your therapy went better than expected

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Fantastic final review. Not only did this product work. It gave you a better outlook on life. Love hearing stories like this.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Another logger showing why Formutech is very underrated ..

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I honestly had never heard of Formutech until I joined AM. Now I'll promote them every chance I get. Super solid product. I can't wait to try out what else they have to offer. I think volatile is next. I love new pwo.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Flexible is a great joint supp...Rem 8.0 is an awesome sleep aid..both my favorites in those categories

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As poorly as I sleep I may do rem 8.0 then

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
As poorly as I sleep I may do rem 8.0 then
Rem 8.0 is nicely balanced..I've had some where you're comatose until early afternoon..I sleep hard but wake up refreshed

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Rem 8.0 is nicely balanced..I've had some where you're comatose until early afternoon..I sleep hard but wake up refreshed
Not only that one bottle last me around 3-4 months. I only need like a quarter scoop to help me sleep like a rock with REM 8.0

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not only that one bottle last me around 3-4 months. I only need like a quarter scoop to help me sleep like a rock with REM 8.0
That's awesome. Yea. I'm gonna order it now.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is that on formutechs site or ?

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Just caught your review as I am using Test RX myself. I'm just off cycle and am starting to see an increase in libido, energy and overall well-being.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just caught your review as I am using Test RX myself. I'm just off cycle and am starting to see an increase in libido, energy and overall well-being.
That's awesome! I'm glad it's working for someone else. It's a great product. I will definitely take it again.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I just ordered my first bottle..high hopes

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just read through your whole log and final review! Great feedback and gla to see your run with Test-Rx was so beneficial/successful!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for reading it. It makes me happy to know other people are trying this awesome product. Happy gains!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, I missed this log but solid review, glad you enjoyed :) Thanks for doing this for us, greatly appreciated!!