rize (new driven sports preworkout)

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if the only stims are synephrine and junglans regia i will not try it .. epitcatechin to the pre workout ??wtf guys ??? . maybe its real ,because to the crz og they put in DHEA lol,so it is possible to see epicatechin there ....where is agmatine?? where is glycerol?? where is vaso 6?
Theobromine and caffeine is also in there. And the other extracts are pure speculation. We don't know what they have put in. I will wait for some reviews here

herosjourney

Awards
Nothing special, feels similar to Olympus Labs Re1gn to my mind, which seems pretty inconsistent as of when it gives me jitters and when it actually works.

Unlike the original Frenzy which was able to wake me up of any kind of mental / physical coma, this didn't do that yesterday when I was really tired and stuck up in my head.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I posted this on another forum at the time but I got an advertising email from PredNut with the following bumf:

MYSTERIOUS STIMULANT BLEND
No other preworkout has ever utilised the stimulant package in Rize. Innovative ingredients equals transformational results.

I nearly fell off my chair at DS’s MYSTERIOUS STIM BLEND

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Nothing special, feels similar to Olympus Labs Re1gn to my mind, which seems pretty inconsistent as of when it gives me jitters and when it actually works.

Unlike the original Frenzy which was able to wake me up of any kind of mental / physical coma, this didn't do that yesterday when I was really tired and stuck up in my head.
Bought a tub of Frenzy with the new label . Rubbish altogether and was told by Predator that it’s the same formula. It isn’t . Very shady

Even tastes different to the previous ones I had . I’ve a tub of Rize on its way but not expecting anything now after hearing the reviews

Excelsior made me feel lethargic strangely . I’ll go in search of an original tub of Frenzy .

herosjourney

Awards
Bought a tub of Frenzy with the new label . Rubbish altogether and was told by Predator that it’s the same formula. It isn’t . Very shady

Even tastes different to the previous ones I had . I’ve a tub of Rize on its way but not expecting anything now after hearing the reviews

Excelsior made me feel lethargic strangely . I’ll go in search of an original tub of Frenzy .
I bought every last old Frenzy off ebay in the spring :p

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
RIZE Proprietary Blend 5.1g *
Creatine Monohydrate CED-5g/d, Trimethylglycine (Betaine Anhydrous) CED-3g/d, L-Citrulline CED-4g, Cutch Tree Extract (seed), Cacao Extract (bean), Caffeine Anhydrous, Tangerine Extract (fruit), Walnut Extract (bark), Christmas Bush (leaf).
hahahaha! guys - please just drink coffee instead of wasting money! above, CED mean 'clinical effective dose' left off tenths for ease - one need 12g just for first 3 ingredients! only 5g scoop. clutch trees and christmas bushes oh my! lol - one born every minute :)

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hahahaha! guys - please just drink coffee instead of wasting money! above, CED mean 'clinical effective dose' left off tenths for ease - one need 12g just for first 3 ingredients! only 5g scoop. clutch trees and christmas bushes oh my! lol - one born every minute :)
Creatine, Citrulline, etc are always underdosed fillers in those stim based concentrated pre-workouts. I am always wondering why they don't just leave it out.

Clutch trees and christmas bush are at least creative code words for their extracts. Pity that they never precise what it is standardized for

Farlesworth

Farlesworth

Awards
Creatine, Citrulline, etc are always underdosed fillers in those stim based concentrated pre-workouts. I am always wondering why they don't just leave it out.
Most consumers have no idea that they are underdosed fillers

MAZDAMX5LOVER

Awards
Creatine Monohydrate, Trimethylglycine (Betaine Anhydrous), L-Citrulline, Cutch Tree Extract (seed), Cacao Extract (bean), Caffeine Anhydrous, Tangerine Extract (fruit), Walnut Extract (bark), Christmas Bush (leaf).

all these 5.1 g lol

barrettv

Awards
I think it's actually better than Frenzy OG. I would say it's more like a smoother version of Re1gn which I appreciate because Re1gn left me feeling too anxious...

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
I’ve a tub of DMHA re1Gn I took a scoop the other day and hit a PB on the rower . I’ve hardly used it but I’ll try it again maybe at 1.5scoops and see where it brings me