RickRock is finding his abs and making some LEAN GAINS!!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Happy Easter bro! congrats on that BF drop, quite impressive

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Happy Easter and God bless everyone! Rest day today and I may have some extra Cal's today. I'm not going to worry much about what I eat, and I am not counting Cal's. I'm just going to enjoy today with the family and thank the lord for blessing me and my family :)

End of the week...so its stat update time! :D

Last week: weight-188, BF-14.3%

This week: weight-185, BF-13.4% :D

I'm pretty happy with how things are going!!
Excellent work! I had a crazy hungry week this last week and I am huge as a result. I am going to have a little more gru here soon then slow it down considerably and have tomorrow as a really light calorie day. Mostly protein tomorrow thinking around 1200-1500 cals tops. I want to bring it in for this coming weekend and have some fun ideas to try, all the while not counting my cals.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Get that BF down to under 10%. Your on the way to it bro, how much longer are you going to be on the SARMs ??

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get that BF down to under 10%. Your on the way to it bro, how much longer are you going to be on the SARMs ??
Today was last day of Ostarine. I started S4 at the beginning of the week and will probably run it for another 4-5 weeks depending on how I dose it

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent work! I had a crazy hungry week this last week and I am huge as a result. I am going to have a little more gru here soon then slow it down considerably and have tomorrow as a really light calorie day. Mostly protein tomorrow thinking around 1200-1500 cals tops. I want to bring it in for this coming weekend and have some fun ideas to try, all the while not counting my cals.

Sounds like a plan bro! :bigok:

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
just a note, but, according to martin's protocol, the BCAAs are ingested pre, post, and subsequently every two hours after the workout till your first meal
that is, if you are working out fasted.

the BCAAs arent supposed to be taken during the fast itself.

http://www.leangains.com/search/label/Leangains Guide

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just a note, but, according to martin's protocol, the BCAAs are ingested pre, post, and subsequently every two hours after the workout till your first meal
that is, if you are working out fasted.

the BCAAs arent supposed to be taken during the fast itself.

http://www.leangains.com/search/label/Leangains Guide
That's exactly what I'm doing bro. I workout at 6:30 am. BCAAs are taken at 6, 8, and 10am before my first meal at 12pm. Its actually an exact copy of an example from the lean gains website

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Happy Easter and God bless everyone! Rest day today and I may have some extra Cal's today. I'm not going to worry much about what I eat, and I am not counting Cal's. I'm just going to enjoy today with the family and thank the lord for blessing me and my family :)

End of the week...so its stat update time! :D

Last week: weight-188, BF-14.3%

This week: weight-185, BF-13.4% :D

I'm pretty happy with how things are going!!

Very impressive Rick!!!!

A point in a week is focking awesome

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well today I dosed S4 at 50mg and dropped Ostarine. I dont know if it was the S4 or what, but I was sweating like a mofo during my weight workout. I was leaving my sweat all over the benches and had to wipe up after leaving them. I had increased sweating during Osta, but not to this level. Cardio tomorrow morning should be interesting!!

Strength was great. I went up on Arnold presses and Leg presses. Overall a very good workout! I'm at a point now that its almost as if I'm seeing changes daily, and every day in the gym I'm spotting a new vein thats trying to show up or the start of some visible striations. Its been more exciting mexperiencing this progress than being on cycle, and that is saying a lot. I cant wait to see where I am at in a couple weeks or a month from now. I have 8-9 weeks before I start another cycle, and it would be nice to have my BF% where I want it before starting the cycle, so I can treat it more like a lean bulk than a recomp...time will tell

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
nice dude, im in the same boat with the sweating. i dropped the ostarine on friday but sweat level has been through the roof during workouts. by the time i get to cardio my shirt is already soaked! i gotta pick up some more S4 quickly.

Not sure if it is just my mind playing tricks on me, but i kinda felt like my vision was a bit yellow this morning. my headlights are blue and they seemed a bit yellow... so, not sure. it was gone by 8AM though.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice dude, im in the same boat with the sweating. i dropped the ostarine on friday but sweat level has been through the roof during workouts. by the time i get to cardio my shirt is already soaked! i gotta pick up some more S4 quickly.

Not sure if it is just my mind playing tricks on me, but i kinda felt like my vision was a bit yellow this morning. my headlights are blue and they seemed a bit yellow... so, not sure. it was gone by 8AM though.
Yeh S4 doesnt last long at 50mg...about 4 weeks, but I think I'm going to do the one bottle and then run a test booster...possibly DAA after its finished until I run my next cycle.

I havent had any sides yet but I just started taking 50mg today, so I will report more on that in a few days..:saevilw:

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
nice nice, im getting to test out the new Wyked preworkout and it has DAA in it so that should be a good transition from the S4. again dude, congrats on the BF% dropping so quick.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
S4 def made me sweat and gave me crazy endurance.

Shouldn't your shirt always be soaked by the time you get to cardio? I can twist mine after I workout and literally get about .5cup of sweat out that mofo.

:yup:

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
todays my third day on s4 and im sweating like crazy also, i thought it was just the warm weather.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
man I never read about sweating sides, just about ready to order s4, thought I knew everything about it...

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Gotta love AM. We love testing this new sh1t out.

Sweating FTFW!!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHAT IS THIS FUKCING CHEESE CAKE I HEAR TALK OF DAMNIT!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHAT IS THIS FUKCING CHEESE CAKE I HEAR TALK OF DAMNIT!
Oh you gotta mash on some of that Ish man!! Good stuff! Go back a couple pages and there is a recipe:food:

YUH

Thanks everyone for the kind words and support!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off to the gym for some cardio...sweating should be interesting today ;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
lets us know if you really think the s4 is doing it ....

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lets us know if you really think the s4 is doing it ....
Well the S4 is definitely sending the sweating through the roof. I think I could have jumped in a pool and been less wet than I was after cardio. It was just pouring!

30 minutes of treadmill 300 cals

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome progress Rick, Loving it. Oh to anyone who is doubting if Lean Gains can add muscle I just basically finished a week where I topped all of my days off with about 500 extra cals during my window and I have inflated with minimal fat accrual. Now for the fun I plan to strip as much fat and water off as possible this week.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Awesome progress Rick, Loving it. Oh to anyone who is doubting if Lean Gains can add muscle I just basically finished a week where I topped all of my days off with about 500 extra cals during my window and I have inflated with minimal fat accrual. Now for the fun I plan to strip as much fat and water off as possible this week.
That does sound like fun! :firedevil:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That does sound like fun! :firedevil:
Aren't we a sick lot. LOL I can't wait to see what I can do over the course of a week without too many water tricks or what not I am expecting to get my abs looking pretty reasonable. Either way I have succeeded in looking good enough to be shirtless in public.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have some pics to update here...finally!! I'll try and get some up every couple weeks from here on.

[/IMG]

This is from the end of my cycle at 201 lbs. BF%???

[/IMG]

And this is from yesterday at 185 13.4% BF

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
nice before and after shots, on the way to single digits for the summer

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice before and after shots, on the way to single digits for the summer
That's my goal man. I want to get under 10% by mid to late June...hopefully closer to 8-9% :fingersx:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's my goal man. I want to get under 10% by mid to late June...hopefully closer to 8-9% :fingersx:
Looking much better man you have leaned up a good bit, chest looks tighter, nice vein in the biceps, great progress!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking much better man you have leaned up a good bit, chest looks tighter, nice vein in the biceps, great progress!
Thanks man! I know I have a ways to go but I'm on my way at least. I will throw some an shots in there when its worth showing...

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
nice progress rick. you can definitely tell you are leaner and the vein in the bicep is poppin. kleen is right, your chest looks better too. keep it up man.

and for gymrat, i can attest to S4 doing something. like rick, i sweat like none other. my shirt was completely drenched the other day and i mean COMPLETELY. i was able to ring it out with how much sweat was in it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice progress rick. you can definitely tell you are leaner and the vein in the bicep is poppin. kleen is right, your chest looks better too. keep it up man.

and for gymrat, i can attest to S4 doing something. like rick, i sweat like none other. my shirt was completely drenched the other day and i mean COMPLETELY. i was able to ring it out with how much sweat was in it.

Thanks a lot bro. I'm going to have the wife take some pics of me here soon with a better camera. The pics I take with my cell phone like above always come out a little fuzzy and dont help when trying to show definition

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The workout this morning went AWESOME!! The strength was up on a lot of lifts. Nothing major but a little bit more as in a rep or 2 over last week or the weight just going up easier. Decline Bench I actually did go up in weight and hit like 255 for 8 which I dont think I've ever done before. So setting PRs while dropping fat off pretty quickly....hmmm sounds like a plan to me.

I know the SARMS I have been on have contributed to the strength, but a combination of the Lean Gains diet and the warrior workout I believe get the most credit. I don't believe I will ever do a traditional cut again. Last year when I cut I was down some strength at this point, and I hadnt dropped as much fat. I believe Lean Gains is the answer at least for me ;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
hopefully closer to 8-9% :fingersx:
GL bro, I normally stay at 10% cuz thats just how skinny i would normally be if i didnt lift and eat 4500 cals a day. On cycle i get down to 7.5-8% and still weigh 195-200, but after i cant seem to hold it, fukcing hard to do:whiner:

I end up back at 10%

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GL bro, I normally stay at 10% cuz thats just how skinny i would normally be if i didnt lift and eat 4500 cals a day. On cycle i get down to 7.5-8% and still weigh 195-200, but after i cant seem to hold it, fukcing hard to do:whiner:

I end up back at 10%
Maybe you aren't working hard enough...lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big cardio day this morning. I'm going for a minimum of 500 calories burned between treadmill and elliptical. I may meed to take an extra towel with me for the sweating....

I'm also going to try on cardio days at keeping calories in the 2k range and not much or any over that and I'm taking carbs down to probably less than 75g per day. Weight days will still be like they have been, I just want to tighten things up even more on the cardio days :)

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
speaking of cutting calories back, i think these ads at the bottom are getting clever.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good job rick

leanin out i can tell.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice cleaning up the cardio only days will definitely make for some nice changes. My one day of fasting made a noticeable difference, I am sure it was just water weight but whatever changes the look in the mirror is a real change so I am down.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
speaking of cutting calories back, i think these ads at the bottom are getting clever.

lol...Yeh those are things I dont need to see right now.:burger:.Its hard enough with a wife in the house that buys all sorts of snacks like cinnamon rolls, oreos, doritos, and ice cream and eats them in front of me a lot of times while I;m in my fast.

Great progress Rock! Killin it for sure!
Thanks a lot Beast!! I appreciate it

good job rick

leanin out i can tell.
Thanks Schwell. It's a work in progress, but I'm getting there

Nice cleaning up the cardio only days will definitely make for some nice changes. My one day of fasting made a noticeable difference, I am sure it was just water weight but whatever changes the look in the mirror is a real change so I am down.
Yeh man, that is my plan. Its only every other day on cardio days, so its not a big deal to me and nothing that will be too hard. But I can see a big benefit in little changes like that, so we will see.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cardio this morning went real well. I was aiming for 500 cals burned and I got 315 in 30 minutes on the treadmill and another 215 on the elliptical in 20 minutes for a total of 530 :D Sweat was pouring all over...

Diet was super clean today and kept at just under 2000 cals

Meal 1: 10 oz Tilapia
3/4 cup green beans
3/4 cup Rice
2 scoops Whey

Meal 2: 1 can Tuna
3/4 cup cottage cheese
2 scoops Whey

...and the BEST part!!

Meal 3: A low carb Taco Salad made with
Lean ground Beef
Romaine lettuce,
low fat cheese
low fat sour cream
Salsa
Habanero Sauce

mmmmmmmmm good!!! :sombrero: :yumyum: :sombrero: :yumyum: :food:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taco salad sounds good! did you add taco seasoning to the meat?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taco salad sounds good! did you add taco seasoning to the meat?
Yeh I guess I forgot to mention that. I did have taco seasoning in the meat too Senor..:sombrero:

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Yeh I guess I forgot to mention that. I did have taco seasoning in the meat too Senor..:sombrero:
The extra sweating the the S4 is causing will help you purge that sodium.

Your sweat is going to taste salty tomorrow, but I look at an occasional sodium bump as a good reason to really murder some cardio.

I want tacos now damnit!!!!

None for ole primal Morry