Reversitol v2 and Erase pro at the same time?

usernamee

Awards
I'm currently about 1 week into my 11-oxo pct. The cycle lasted 8 weeks @600mg ED and I don't feel shut down at all. When I was planning the cycle I had thought the erase pro and reversitol would be taken together. Now going back and reading some older threads I hadn't seen before, some people are saying they should not be taken together. Any reason behind this or should it be ok taken together? I'm planning on going through 1 bottle of reversitol and 2 bottles of erase pro.

edit- forgot to mention I'm taking d-pol as well. 2 bottles

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Completely different compounds so yes you can take them together. Remember though estrogen is not totally bad you don't want to crush it completely .

mrmello

mrmello

Awards
Completely different compounds so yes you can take them together. Remember though estrogen is not totally bad you don't want to crush it completely .
Best would be if you could get a blood work to see if you even need it. I say this because I have done a cycle with anavar at 40mg a day for 6 weeks and didnt even touch my total and free testosterone levels.

mrmello

mrmello

Awards
test.jpg

There it is so about a 13% reduction on total test. After 200 caps of anavar @ 10mg each.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best would be if you could get a blood work to see if you even need it. I say this because I have done a cycle with anavar at 40mg a day for 6 weeks and didnt even touch my total and free testosterone levels.
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but...I think you took fake Anavar...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im not sure about both togehter. Just make sure that the ERASE PRO you get is the old formula which contains Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione. Actually look at the bottle, because most sellers won´t update their page, show the old photo and receive the new one. The new formula is crap, contains a herb that has never been proved or studies-only article i found on it was for genetial herpes use?!
You should look harder

via http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19101885

Compound 5 = dehydroabietic acid (Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid = Dehydroabietic Acid)
Anlumitepian was used as a positive control (it is supposed to inhibit Aromatase activity)
IC50 = is a measure of compounds effectiveness at inhibiting something

Authors comments
Compounds 4 and 5 exhibited a significant inhibitory activity with IC50 values of 0.21, and 0.32 μM....

Among the 5 tested compounds, compounds 4 and5 significantly inhibited aromatase activity....

The results indicate that compounds
4 and 5 might be the main bioactive components in myrrh .... aromatase inhibiting activity, thereby regulating the level of estrogens....
Yup ZERO data supporting it

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Are you wearing a tank top in your avi?

I think removing that would be enough of an AI for you.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but...I think you took fake Anavar...
this... is the most likely pal.

OP I do not recommend you should use them both let alone for 3 bottles worth.. your joints will be killing you!

just take reversitol as recommended. then after 2 weeks you can add in the erase at label recs, taper down each week until its gone.

mrmello

mrmello

Awards
You should look harder

via http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19101885

Same article as MR Cooper likes to post in response to it.

Compound 5 = dehydroabietic acid (Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid = Dehydroabietic Acid)
Anlumitepian was used as a positive control (it is supposed to inhibit Aromatase activity)
IC50 = is a measure of compounds effectiveness at inhibiting something

Authors comments

Yup ZERO data supporting it
Same article that Mr Cooper posted. You guys are very quick to research and believe studies using IN VITRO herb extracts. Yea sure, in a test tube in China did pretty well. However, the ONLY study IN VIVO thus far for this compound was done using FISH - which is the study I posted. So unless you have another ''rock solid'' proof that the herb actually does what it promises regarding anti-aromataze inhibition outside a test tube.. I will keep skeptic about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: mw1
mrmello

mrmello

Awards
this... is the most likely pal.

OP I do not recommend you should use them both let alone for 3 bottles worth.. your joints will be killing you!

just take reversitol as recommended. then after 2 weeks you can add in the erase at label recs, taper down each week until its gone.
Pretty sure it wasn´t fake. Im not in the USA anymore (eventhough I have taken it while in the US as well). Anavar here are prescribided by doctors and manifuctured by pharmacies. In such case everything is done under doctors care- blood work, DEXA scan etc.

Not do deviate much from the topic but just complementing, the most accepted study on anavar regardig HPTA shutdown was done by the japanease and found out that 20mg a day for 12 weeks shut down 67% of LH production but did not impact testosterone immediately at week 12. The study continued to follow the subjects for another 12 weeks to see how well they retained their gains. During that period and with no PCT LH at the oxa group was -3 % compared to base levels at begining of treatment t-24weeks and -0,7% for the placebo group. They did not measure total test at week 24.

So bottom line is anavar is not so harsh on HPTA, even when taken for 12 weeks, mine was only 6 week aprox.

link to full study http://jap.physiology.org/content/96/3/1055.full

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
To answer OP's questions, both are some of the best AI's on the market. They would both work standalone in your application.

usernamee

Awards
To answer OP's questions, both are some of the best AI's on the market. They would both work standalone in your application.
but using them together would not cause negative side effects?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
but using them together would not cause negative side effects?
if you suppress estrogen too much you will get very sore joints. use reversitol and then add and taper the erase pro.
by tapering off you will reduce the amount of aromatase you let do its work, thus slowly normalizing estrogen.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same article that Mr Cooper posted. You guys are very quick to research and believe studies using IN VITRO herb extracts. Yea sure, in a test tube in China did pretty well. However, the ONLY study IN VIVO thus far for this compound was done using FISH - which is the study I posted. So unless you have another ''rock solid'' proof that the herb actually does what it promises regarding anti-aromataze inhibition outside a test tube.. I will keep skeptic about it.
It is fine to be skeptical, in fact I encourage it quite often. Far too many people ignore empirical evidence, rely far too heavily on anecdotal evidence and just jump on whatever bandwagon is currently popular. Part of what I try to do here on AM is present evidence and try to start some conversations using logical, critical thinking. I was one of the guys who helped start the supplement science forum to help balance all of the anecdotal hype surrounding supps. So when it comes to evidence I am ALL for it and will regularly demand randomized double blind in vivo human evidence but that is not what we always get.

That said, you comments aren't coming across as one who is skeptical but are coming across as inflammatory and trying to start controversy.

The new formula is crap, contains a herb that has never been proved or studies-only article i found on it was for genetial herpes use?!
This isn't skepticism, this is an attempt to attack (at best it is disingenuous). The implication is that PES just selected a compound willy nilly and bottled it and relied solely on hype. If you are familiar with the company this is something that we have NEVER done. As someone who has worked with coop I can testify to the amount of painstaking hours that are put into developing products (I have lost quite a few nights of sleep searching the literature trying to find human data on countless compounds). Will a randomized double blind in vivo human study be better? Of course, but that isn't always available. Instead we have to review whatever the current literature is at the time and try to put together what we feel is the most effective formula to accomplish whatever task we are aiming for it to do. Remember we are a nutraceutical company, not a pharmaceutical one. We dont have the luxury of funding clinical research to test compounds. However what we do have is access to literature, a phenomenal researcher who is a stellar formulator and a great and honest beta testing team.

So while it is true that there isnt a human study on dehydroabietic acid, the notion that there is NO evidence for its effectiveness is simply false. There is evidence however limited it may be, it still exist. We do not formulate with random compounds and just hope for the placebo effect. This has NEVER been something we have done and it is something we never will do.

If I misread your comments then I apologize but your arent coming across as a skeptic but as a sh!t starter. I really hope it is just an issue of tone getting lost in the web. Like I said if it is, I apologize and keep up the fight for skepticism.

usernamee

Awards
if you suppress estrogen too much you will get very sore joints. use reversitol and then add and taper the erase pro.
by tapering off you will reduce the amount of aromatase you let do its work, thus slowly normalizing estrogen.
Alright well I'm already about two weeks in my reversitol bottle so I began the erase. I'm using the erase pro which is 75mg/cap a day but I also have a unopened erase which is 25mg/cap and will taper down with those if I start feeling pain. Thank you for the suggestion

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DHAA is bioactive in mammals... There's a great thread on it in the PES subforum

Reminds me of when we released our first AI ingredient :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I've eradicated estrogen to close to zero with some of the strongest stuff alive for shows and never once got sore joints lol.. call me lucky :p