Reversing Gyno with raloxifene

tred0003

Awards
Trying to get rid of some Pro Hormone Gyno. Ive shrunk it before with arimidex but it always comes back and the sides are freaking terrible for me. So im going to try raloxifene at 60 mg for 2-3 months and see how it goes. Will raloxifene increase estrogen? Should I take a small dose of AI while on the raloxifene? Once the lump is at the size I want it to. How should I tapper so I do not get rebound again? Thanks

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive run ralox (adc) for a little over two months now at 60mg and it has made my gyno smaller. Still have 2 months left before i get off it. Its a slow process. But ive been happy with no sides.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Ive run ralox (adc) for a little over two months now at 60mg and it has made my gyno smaller. Still have 2 months left before i get off it. Its a slow process. But ive been happy with no sides.
Interesting. I've tried the same exact thing with the same exact ralox and for some reason it gave me breast pain/tenderness. It's apparently a side effect, albeit a rare one

tred0003

Awards
Thanks. Did you get a liquid form or pills? Are these liquid chem sites pretty legit? THanks

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I used Cem because I didn't have time to waste..
It worked..

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Thanks. Did you get a liquid form or pills? Are these liquid chem sites pretty legit? THanks
I used the India generic from ADC. Research chems can be hit and miss. Some times you get what you need, but there's a chance it could be a different product (adex instead of aromasin) or bunk. The reviews out the can't really be taken seriously either as there's people who will purposely bash one company and favor another due to knowing or working with one company. As far as the ones here I haven't used them. People here seem to like them though.

tred0003

Awards
Thanks. Did it shrink your gyno? How long did it take?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
A few weeks got my under control...
I didn't go crazy because I knew it would become an issue again.. I just manage the tiny bit I have..

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting. I've tried the same exact thing with the same exact ralox and for some reason it gave me breast pain/tenderness. It's apparently a side effect, albeit a rare one
Tenderness at the nipple itself? Thats odd.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Thanks. Did it shrink your gyno? How long did it take?
I only did it for 3 weeks cause the breast pain made it unbearable, even though it didn't make it worse or anything I didn't chance it. I hear it takes Atleast a month or two.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Tenderness at the nipple itself? Thats odd.
Well it was weird. I would get pain *like* I was getting gyno, but it would be lumps *around* the nipple. Like the gland itself or something. It wouldn't necessarily be right behind the nipple. It would be 30-60 min after my dose and would be steady until bed then get it'd feel okay then start again when I took another dose.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well it was weird. I would get pain *like* I was getting gyno, but it would be lumps *around* the nipple. Like the gland itself or something. It wouldn't necessarily be right behind the nipple. It would be 30-60 min after my dose and would be steady until bed then get it'd feel okay then start again when I took another dose.
So you had swelling at the glands themselves? That seems odd to me on a serm due to their moa. Could have been estrogen related or bunk ralox. Adc does get mixed reviews on some things.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
So you had swelling at the glands themselves? That seems odd to me on a serm due to their moa. Could have been estrogen related or bunk ralox. Adc does get mixed reviews on some things.
It was off cycle and systematic to raloxifene. I got the same Brand as ADCs but it was from their sister site. Idk I've seemed to have this problem with all SERMs

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It was off cycle and systematic to raloxifene. I got the same Brand as ADCs but it was from their sister site. Idk I've seemed to have this problem with all SERMs
I see then, ive no issues so far. But it seems weaker then nolva to me. But with less sides so ill take. I used adc tho and not the sister site.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I see then, ive no issues so far. But it seems weaker then nolva to me. But with less sides so ill take. I used adc tho and not the sister site.
that's good man. I think it's just me. Every SERM I've taken I've noticed this breast tenderness and swelling wether it be clomid nolva torem or ralox and RC or generics. It's weird

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
that's good man. I think it's just me. Every SERM I've taken I've noticed this breast tenderness and swelling wether it be clomid nolva torem or ralox and RC or generics. It's weird
That is odd, just never pct then lol

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
My nips get puffy when I'm on Nolva, but I don't care, it goes away with an AI and once I stop..
Chicks like puffy nips jk lol

SquatsAndOats

Awards
My nips get puffy when I'm on Nolva, but I don't care, it goes away with an AI and once I stop.. Chicks like puffy nips jk lol
Mine legit wants to suck on them when they're puffy. Part of it I think is that I won't let her as they always want what they can't have.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Ralox at 120 for 2wks, then 60 for 3wks

While running letro @ 1mg ED

This combo zapped my gyno.

ADC caber is G2G.......just sayin. That stuffs the bomb

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer