Returning after some time away. Critique my cycle ideas?

Johnblack

Awards
Hey guys,

I've been away for a while, but I'm back now. I have run a few cycles in the past so I would say I'm an experienced beginner. I did a lot of research prior to my first cycle years ago (ended up doing 600mg test e, with 800mg boldenone for 12 weeks with dianabol 35mg wk 1-4), and after researching the new compounds on the market I have collected the following

a few bottles of OL TR3N
a few bottles of epi
i have enough of the old "tren-e/epi" (the old "tren" - the one that converts to dienolone) to run 6 weeks (90tren/30 epi - a highly effective dose for me)
a bunch of 150mg/ml trestolone decoanate
2 bottles of OL stenobol (Msten)

I'm considering doing 12 weeks of trest at 300mg/wk with epi/tren-e for the first 6 weeks. I have letro for on cycle E control along with one of the OTC on cycle support products (LGI damage control?). For PCT im doing torem and aromasin, sup3r PCT, DAA-hcg and ostarine 10mg daily.

Should I add the MSTEN at the last 4 weeks or am I being greedy? I've never taken trest so I considered running it solo but I wanted to use the old tren-e epi combo to kick it off since I have had success with it before. Im looking to put on some size and strength and recomp at the same time. If i dropped 20 lbs but got stronger I would be content. I don't plan to let the trest convert too much so ill control a lot of the E on cycle.

I could run straight trest D simply because ive heard great things and id like to see how I react to just it alone. But if you guys think stacking it would be better I would consider that. One last thing, I've been reading about dienolone acetate and trest acetate (im) for a great cutting combo. I like the thought of it, but I really don't think ED pinning is for me. Anybody tried that combo, and how was it? Thanks in advance guys, and its good to be back.

JB

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you want to use Msten, make it the first 4 weeks of the cycle. It's a fast acting compound and a great kickstart oral alongside an injectable. Would run the Epi/Tren later in the run to finish.

Trest weeks 1-12
Msten weeks 1-4
Epi/Tren weeks 8-12

Good cycle support weeks 1-16 obviously

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Or you could think about doing longer cycle - that's what I'd do:

- Trest at 250mg/week, weeks 1-15
- Epi/dienedione weeks 1-6
- m-sten and tr3n weeks 13-18

Johnblack

Awards
I never thought about longer cycles but I don't think im advanced enough to run that long. 12 weeks is probably best. I like what DMA posted. Ill jumpstart with the MSTEN. I just picked up some liquid trest and liquid msten so I might run those for a month first just to see how it works before I start pinning.