Restoring libido..

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
histamine for sure and to a lesser degree low serotonin
well serotonin low makes sense because when people roll on X they can never cum. Ive always wanted to get some l-histadine but never got around to get some.

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
well serotonin low makes sense because when people roll on X they can never cum. Ive always wanted to get some l-histadine but never got around to get some.
yeah you should try it and report back

i got some stuff on the way as well but getting it here is a pain takes 4 weeks or so from iherb

guess ill have to be patient then ;)

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Bumping . . .

.. only cus I'm interested in hearing more about this. My libido's been diminished for 5-6 months now. Practically non-existant .. not due to a PCT, not due to a failed PH/AAS cycle, it just went down the drain towards the end of last summer/early fall due to not being able to handle the stress factors in my life. As a result, I began smoking marijuana on a daily basis [no longer, fyi] in order to 'deal' with life, and went into a depression following my ex getting engaged. I was able to keep up with the gym sessions, school work, and work, but libido was non-existant .. and pretty much still is.

Currently, I'm just taking [NOW] Fenugreek @ 9-12 caps/day, and [NOW] MACA @ 8-10 caps/day. Began this about three days ago .. hoping it'll give me a little something-something . . But this thread has definitely opened my eyes a little bit towards a ton of other options.

thenxtgrt1

Awards
Bumping . . .

.. only cus I'm interested in hearing more about this. My libido's been diminished for 5-6 months now. Practically non-existant .. not due to a PCT, not due to a failed PH/AAS cycle, it just went down the drain towards the end of last summer/early fall due to not being able to handle the stress factors in my life. As a result, I began smoking marijuana on a daily basis [no longer, fyi] in order to 'deal' with life, and went into a depression following my ex getting engaged. I was able to keep up with the gym sessions, school work, and work, but libido was non-existant .. and pretty much still is.

Currently, I'm just taking [NOW] Fenugreek @ 9-12 caps/day, and [NOW] MACA @ 8-10 caps/day. Began this about three days ago .. hoping it'll give me a little something-something . . But this thread has definitely opened my eyes a little bit towards a ton of other options.
Have you had any testing done? I'd definitely recommend it. Sounds like their may be an adrenal fatigue component to this as well.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Have you had any testing done? I'd definitely recommend it. Sounds like their may be an adrenal fatigue component to this as well.
No, have not had any testing done. Haven't been able to afford it, to be honest! I picked up a second job in January, so now I'm working 40 hours/week plus doing 12 hours of classes @ Texas A&M. I'm finally having some minor funds to spend on the side, so what damage are we looking at here? And you're speaking of the hormone testing, right ?! Test, Estro, Prolactin, etc, etc, etc .. .

Adrenal Fatigue .. how so?

thenxtgrt1

Awards
No, have not had any testing done. Haven't been able to afford it, to be honest! I picked up a second job in January, so now I'm working 40 hours/week plus doing 12 hours of classes @ Texas A&M. I'm finally having some minor funds to spend on the side, so what damage are we looking at here? And you're speaking of the hormone testing, right ?! Test, Estro, Prolactin, etc, etc, etc .. .

Adrenal Fatigue .. how so?
Exactly...hormone testing. If you can get your insurance to cover it, then that would be ideal. If you're paying out of pocket, I'd say at least $250-300 bucks. Just depends on how many items you get tested.

Typical test for adrenal fatigue is saliva cortisol test. I just picked up one through zrt labs and it cost $120. The only reason I mentioned AF is because stress can play a big part in how we feel. Going through a break-up, going to school and working full time can be tough.

On the same token, it may have nothing to do with what you're going through. If you have the cash, then get the test. That would be the best way to know.

Also, don't start reading a million things and start thinking everything under the sun is wrong with you. The human body is complex, but it's probably something simple that will get you back to feeling 100% again.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
vikinginc i know where you are coming from, i had some loss from cycling but i think the majority is just stress factors and depression from problems that came up in the past, havent been the same for awhile now but i cope, its harder than you think when it comes to females, gotta have an understanding girl.