• RockStar
  • Established
Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tell yah what, I'll post up some pics of my sexy dinners as soon as one of you guys send me a new camera that works. :D

Alright, so had my first workout on ND. I don't know if I was just pissed to be working out so late, pissed about of the loads of other people at the gym, or maybe natadrol hit me already in the aggression department. Whatever the case, I was driven tonight.

Still, I was glad it's deloading week - load felt light and my acceleration was high, right where it should be.

Deloading Workout: 5/3/1

Olympic Front Squat: 225 x5 x5 x5 x5
Wide-Stance Back Squat: 225 x10 x10 x10 x10
I love front squats - I've been focusing on them for several months now, and greatly prefer them to back squats. Back squats are still great, but I prefer to use them as an accessory to front squats, as they are easier with a given weight.

BB Bench: 225 x5 x5 x5 x5 x5 x5
SS'd w/ DB Rows: 110 x5 x5 x5 x5 x5 x5
Man, it felt good to go light with these. I spent some time doing floor press over the holidays and my bench has been much, much more powerful as a result. Next week I gotta hit 320 for 5 to make progress, so I focused on form and explosivity in preparation.

Incline Hammer Curls: 80 for 6x5
SS'd w/ Seated Calf Raises: 260 for 6x5
Just some good accessory movements, little bit lower volume than normal, but no decreased load like the main movements.

All in all, a decent workout.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
noice workout bro! I HATE to workout at night because of those reasons. I cannot stand waiting on machines or waiting on wrist curls in the squat rack. Good for rage but I'd rather keep my cortisol levels low.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid workout big man. I like that routine. Like a powerlifting/strongman hybrid. Interesting.....:33:

You sure as Hel smashed it...that's for sure. Keep nailing that heavy stuff!!!:head:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid workout big man. I like that routine. Like a powerlifting/strongman hybrid. Interesting.....:33:

You sure as Hel smashed it...that's for sure. Keep nailing that heavy stuff!!!:head:
Yep, that's how my Mon, Thurs and Sat routines are - focused on power and strength. Tues and Friday are more "pump" focused, with higher rep ranges and more isolation.

I will definitely keep hittin' it heavy - that's the only way to go!

Subbed on this one! Good luck on the run!
Thanks man - there are a lot of ND logs out there now, I appreciate you joining in.

I had two caps again this morning, and I am sitting here in a complete mental fog. I know my body well enough to recognize that I am definitely hypoglycemic. Not to a dangerous level; I'm still coherent, but I think I'll be switching up my dosing pattern so that all caps coincide with food.

Probably 3 caps w/Pre-workout meal, 3 caps w/dinner.

I rather thought Natadrol would have an impact on blood sugar - I'm going to do my best to put this to my advantage.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had workout numero dos today. Aggression was not nearly so prevalent, so it was probably psychological last night. Taking ND with food cleared up the hypo, so it shouldn't be a problem anymore if I stick to taking it thus. Slept in a little today - was up too late last night and needed it. Appetite is high.

Today's Routine: Bodybuilding

Decline DB Press: 85s x15 x15 x15 x12
SS'd w/ Walking Lunges: 25s x20 x20 x20 x20 (per leg)
I recently re-incorporate decline press just to change things up. My middle chest is lagging a bit and I'm hoping these will help. Walking lunges are just hell, especially for high reps - you just don't need much weight. Especially when you weigh as much as me. :rolleyes:

Machine Flies: 205 x15 x15 x15 x15
SS'd w/ unilateral Leg ext: 85 x24 x22 x20 x20 (per leg)
Meh, nothing special here. Great pump for both movements though - chest and legs were SHOT.

DB Drag Curls: 60s x15 x15 x15 x15
Incline Skullcrushers: 90 x15 x15 x15 x15
And so begins my bi-weekly arm destruction. I make sure to get a good stretch at the bottom of my curls and keep my hands ****ed back. I've found that these little details make all the difference in the efficacy of a curl. Too often I see guys pulling their hands forward or stopping partway down and then wondering why their bis suck.
The Skulls were rough - my tricep tendons were tight as hell and I should've warmed up more. As it was, the first set felt too heavy, but by the last, 90 was too light. Mental note: ease into these with an extra warmup set or two!

Single Pulley Rope Pressdown: 60 w/1sec squeeze at contraction x15 x15 x15 x15
SS'd w/Smith Calf Raise: 405 for 8x15
The bar on the smith machine is bent because of me. I only use it for calf raises, so that means loading it up! The pressdowns are a "Finesse" movement, as I like to call it - more focused on the execution and mind-muscle connection than on the amount of weight used. With the single pulley, I can use a relatively light load, but still beat the crap out my tris if really concentrating on contracting them.

BB Preacher Curls: 80 x15 x15 x15 x15
Another "Finesse" movement. Don't worry, you'll see me do spider curls with 135+ in a couple of days, but for now, these did exactly what they are intended to do. My wife has explicit instructions to mock me if my ROM begins to degrade, so I have a high stimulus to make sure I go all the way down to lockout, and to keep my butt on the seat. Between the drag curls and these, my bis are still feeling pumped several hours after the fact.

The movements today were not so conducive to enormous feats of strength, but I exerted myself hard none-the-less. Feeling tired and ready for a recovery day tomorrow!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro, Nice work outs man.., I love following your logs, great recipes:D haha, although we do like half nude women at times, just saying;)

do you ever implement Almond butter into your diet as far as good fats?
also, what are your thoughts on it?

curious to see how a 3/3 split will treat you, I switched up today dosing 3 pre, and 3 in the evening...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had two caps again this morning, and I am sitting here in a complete mental fog. I know my body well enough to recognize that I am definitely hypoglycemic. Not to a dangerous level; I'm still coherent, but I think I'll be switching up my dosing pattern so that all caps coincide with food.

Probably 3 caps w/Pre-workout meal, 3 caps w/dinner.

I rather thought Natadrol would have an impact on blood sugar - I'm going to do my best to put this to my advantage.
:werd: When in doubt...always read the instructions. ha ha
I always take my Natadrol with food. I knew that it would bring on the hpyoglycemia due to the ingredients. Make sure to bring a little carbs into the mix. Some raisins are good with it. At least that's my opinion. And I just love raisins. ha ha

And that was another epic workout brosef. Keeping it nice and heavy. Thunder-likey!!

For that elbow, I recommend wearing one of those slip-on neoprene elbow sleeves. They're da bomb!!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not on Natadrol, but I'm doing 4/4 dosing on Methyl 1-D right now, and 2/2 with Methyl Masterdrol on my training days. :)

...and 10 sprays of Dermasize, 2x/day...

...and 2 pumps of Dermatherm Target...and Formadrol 1/1...

...and GHenerate 7 sprays, 2x/day...and I-GH-1 @ 5caps/day.

And Green Source multi, Vinpocetine, Tocopherol...D3...etc...etc...etc...

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:werd: When in doubt...always read the instructions. ha ha
I always take my Natadrol with food. I knew that it would bring on the hpyoglycemia due to the ingredients. Make sure to bring a little carbs into the mix. Some raisins are good with it. At least that's my opinion. And I just love raisins. ha ha

And that was another epic workout brosef. Keeping it nice and heavy. Thunder-likey!!

For that elbow, I recommend wearing one of those slip-on neoprene elbow sleeves. They're da bomb!!!
Yep, as soon as I got some grub in me, I was good to go. As for the elbow, well, I just have an old injury there (I shattered the joint when I was 10) that makes it a little bit stiff. I actually did use a brace on it for a while, but my arms outgrew it and I just haven't picked up another one since. They definitely help.

I'm not on Natadrol, but I'm doing 4/4 dosing on Methyl 1-D right now, and 2/2 with Methyl Masterdrol on my training days. :)

I remember reading your immense stack in some other thread - it's formidable, to say the least. Being single, working for a supp company and having disposable income is nice, no?

Edit: I'd never looked at Dermasize before until right now - that's not the new Ecdy product you guys were working on, is it? Thought that was subingual. Either way, I didn't realize you guys had a TD fat-loss product... hmmm... Dermaclen anyone?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember reading your immense stack in some other thread - it's formidable, to say the least. Being single, working for a supp company and having disposable income is nice, no?

Edit: I'd never looked at Dermasize before until right now - that's not the new Ecdy product you guys were working on, is it? Thought that was subingual.
Nope, it's actually the first product released by Legal Gear after the close of the immensely popular M1T that WE brought to the market! :439:

Unfortunately, as you know, "the other" forum is filled with a bunch of haters that will bash a product without the slightest bit of knowledge just to try to burry a company in to the ground. - Dermal-delivery of Ecdy/Methoxy is actually relatively efficient. I've been on Product X Dermasize for about 3.5wks now, along with M1D, and am starting to see definite recomposition and strength improvement on a somewhat weak diet (calorie wise, not health). I'm enjoying my run of them thus far.

I AM using more than the normal dose (6 sprays (2x/day) is recommended, and I'm using 10 sprays, 2x/day), but big whoop, wanna fight about it? :booty:

DermaClen! Nice! Dermasize mixes hella well, so I'm sure dumping some clen in there would be super easy.

As for disposable income; yes, I have it, but I'm trying my hardest not to spend it. I'm starting up tithing at church, so hopefully that will help keep me on a short leash. Tithing 10% + an additional ~2% each month should help keep me from stupid spending.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

:yikes: :hypnotized: :eek5: :eek1:

I'm not really shocked......really. It's you all over Irish!!:jester:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:yikes: :hypnotized: :eek5: :eek1:

I'm not really shocked......really. It's you all over Irish!!:jester:
ha! It is, isn't it? - I always load up the stacks. I try to cover all bases. :)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ha! It is, isn't it? - I always load up the stacks. I try to cover all bases. :)
I completely understand. Can't wait to put my own stack together.....real soon.
Lots of wicked candy involved in that little spree!!!:439:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope, it's actually the first product released by Legal Gear after the close of the immensely popular M1T that WE brought to the market! :439:

Unfortunately, as you know, "the other" forum is filled with a bunch of haters that will bash a product without the slightest bit of knowledge just to try to burry a company in to the ground. - Dermal-delivery of Ecdy/Methoxy is actually relatively efficient. I've been on Product X Dermasize for about 3.5wks now, along with M1D, and am starting to see definite recomposition and strength improvement on a somewhat weak diet (calorie wise, not health). I'm enjoying my run of them thus far.

I AM using more than the normal dose (6 sprays (2x/day) is recommended, and I'm using 10 sprays, 2x/day), but big whoop, wanna fight about it? :booty:

DermaClen! Nice! Dermasize mixes hella well, so I'm sure dumping some clen in there would be super easy.

As for disposable income; yes, I have it, but I'm trying my hardest not to spend it. I'm starting up tithing at church, so hopefully that will help keep me on a short leash. Tithing 10% + an additional ~2% each month should help keep me from stupid spending.
Ecdysterone is really only limited by it's poor oral bioavailability and immediate metabolism by the liver. Or at least that's how it seems to me.

TD would be a good way to go with a high enough dose. Just have to remember that you're gonna only get about %50 absorption, depending on the carrier, MW, etc.

The bile acid and glyccerhetinic are good additions. I may try this down the road, but I've gotta couple bottles of Eviscerate on hand that I'll probably use up first.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

:eek: holy sh1t bro!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:hitit::booty:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:toofunny:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What happen to taken one for the team?^^^

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would take the whole team!!

protempsfish

Awards
yeahahahh boooyyy!!!!!! now thats what im freaking talking about son, thats a freaking stack there whoooooo
How did you get a picture of me and my wife? BTW this was me BEFORE Natadrol so please dont judge me.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good afternoon all! I just finished up a presentation I had to give; I'm eating lunch and heading to the gym here in a little bit.

I'm seeing some water-loss currently - looking tighter across my midsection. Haven't been having the vivid dreams that some have reported with ND, but that could come later.

Today's dead day! But, since it's a deloading week, I'll be sticking with 315. Looking forward to it.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very noticeably today, I have experienced a prominent feeling of well being. I have felt this way in the past on hormonal AIs; formestane, T-911, etc. Not an increase in aggression, not an "Alpha Male" feeling (I dislike that term); a reduction in my reaction to stressful situations and an increase in surety and confidence. An "I can do it, whatever it is" feeling. I've described it in the past as not having to psych up before a set, because I KNOW the bar is gonna be light.

Is Natadrol to blame? Probably. I have no other explanation - if anything, I should be freaking the hell out right now with all that's on my plate. But I'm feeling gooooooood. I'm praying this keeps up.

No increase in libido, surprisingly. Appetite, however, remains high - I'm looking forward to my cheat meal on the weekend!

Deloading 5/3/1:

Deadlifts: 315 x5 x5 x5 x5
Sumo DLs: 315 x10 x10 x10 x10
I lifted in the medical center today; BW had to work, so I was on my own. I always like DL'ing in that little weight room. The looks on the med students and Drs' faces are priceless.

Seated Military: 165 x5 x5 x5 x5
Standing Military: 145 x10 x10 x10 x10
Yeah, I know. WEAK. But, it's deloading week and MP is my weakest lift. I'm working on it. It really seems to be something about the barbell - with DBs I've shoulder pressed 100s for 8. Whatever, I WILL make these improve.

Spider Curls: 115 x5, 135 x5 x5, 140 x5
Told ya I'd do these later in the week!

2-1 Leg Press Calf Raises: 270 x5, 360 x5, 430 x5 x5 x5 x5 x5 x5
My calves suck. They've come up a lot since I started really working them every workout, but they've got a long way to go before I'll actually be proud of them.

Saw the Prof. with whom I did my very first rotation project in the weight room today - he told me that I looked much wider and thicker across the shoulders and chest. This is a guy who weighs 150, can bench 305 and typically walks around at about %8 BF in his 50s. And is an MD/PhD. I respect this guy.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice spiders bro! I've only tried them with db's. Ez/bb would be killer!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with Met here..nice poundage on the spiders. It also sounds like the N-drol is starting to show itself. Have you noticed a diuretic effect like TG?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with Met here..nice poundage on the spiders. It also sounds like the N-drol is starting to show itself. Have you noticed a diuretic effect like TG?
Well, I'm pissing all the time and was looking very lean post-workout today. I definitely think so.

I'm wondering if I can't figure out a way to afford a new camera...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those Docs or Med students have one you can borrow?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great updates Resolve!! I like doing Spider Curls myself. EZ Bar all the way. DB's are decent, but I can feel the groove better with the EZ Bar.

I'm surprised your libido hasn't sky-rocketed like mine has. Maybe it has to do with me being a somewhat "older" dude. I don't feel old by any stretch of the term though. ha ha

Keep rockin' dem big plates broski!!! :head:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use the Oly bar for all my BB curls. I've just found that it works better on my biceps. But I've got nothing against the EZ bar, it's just a personal preference. :)

I am definitely surprised my libido has not skyrocketed too. It may be on the rise today, but that could now be the power of suggestion.

I am ready to be done with this freaking deloading week - I wanna move some REAL weight!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use the close-grip on the EZ Bar for the spider curls. Then I use the wide-grip EZ bar for Standing Bar Curls.

I personally don't like a straight bar. Puts pressure on my forearms. :dunno:

Different strokes for different folks.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate the EZ Bar. Straight Bar, ftw. Next time you use EZ, concentrate on how much tension is taken off the brachialis.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate the EZ Bar. Straight Bar, ftw. Next time you use EZ, concentrate on how much tension is taken off the brachialis.
Once again....Different strokes for different folks.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whatever works to get the job done. I'm an Oly bar myself. It just seems to isolate the biceps more because you can't use the forearms as much because of the angle of the wrists.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright! It's Friday and I'm home already! :woohoo:

Continuing to have an elevated mood. Additionally, some WolfMother played for a bit in the gym and it started really gettin' me going. Normally, I zone out the music while lifting as I find it breaks my concentration, but today, for some songs at least, I was really rolling with it. So, an increase in aggression would be a fair summary.

Strength also seemed up today, but that could be due to lifting lighter on my Power days.

Today's Workout
Bodybuilding:

Incline DB Press: 80s x15 x15 x15 x15
ss'd w/Upright Rows: 115x15, 125x15, 130x15, 135x12

High Pulley Cable Fly: 50 x15 x15 x15 x15 (w/2sec squeeze at peak)
Chest and Shoulders were about ready to pop off after the three above movements. Incline press felt good; those 80s were surprisingly light. Not the most weight I've ever used on any of these lifts, but I'm satisfied given my current volume.

Sled Leg Press: 180x30, 270x25, 360x20, 430x20, 360x20, 70x25, 180x40
ss' w/Leg Press Calf Raises: Same reps and weight as ^^^^
Mmmmm, high rep leg press. Since incorporating higher rep sets with this movement and leg exts, my quads have improved greatly. Front Squats helped a good deal as well, and I consider that between the 3, I've got all my bases covered, as far as my quads are concerned.

Incline DB Curls: 40s x15 x15 x15 x15
ss'd w/Incline DB Exts: same as ^^^^
Made sure to stretch my tris out real well before any of my extensions. Did two warmup sets as well, and what a difference it made. No stiffness or pain whatsoever. The 40s are beginning to feel light for this superset as well. I rotate my grip on the exts, from neutral at bottom to pronated at lockout, seems to hit all the tri heads better.

Reverse Fat Bar Curls: 80 x15 x15 x15 x15
Suprabar cable exts: 70 x15 x15 x15 x15
Between the incline press and exts, my tris were already shot. The pump in them from these final sets was, well, ouchy. If you guys have access to a suprabar, I recommend it - it's fun! The fat bar curls left my forearms and brachialis burning.

In case a suprabar is unknown to anyone, this is what the cable version looks like:

They're bars with rotary handles.

An hour and 20 minutes. Pretty much what it always takes my bb routines. Felt strong, walked tall all the way through it. Left the gym bright-eyed and unfatigued, though muscularly sore.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is some serious reps with good weight bubba. Great combo to have R!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stellar workout there Resolve. :notworthy:
Big numbers for high reps. Thunder-likey!!

I'm glad you posted a pic of that bar. I never knew that was what it was called. ha ha

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Felt strong, walked tall all the way through it. Left the gym bright-eyed and unfatigued, though muscularly sore.
Love that description. Even though you don't personally like the term "alpha male", that was what it was!! The Natadrol is kicking for you too I see.

I feel overwhelmingly confident!!!:twisted:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NIce, keep it going.
You got it! No intention of slacking off here!

That is some serious reps with good weight bubba. Great combo to have R!
Thanks - it was a very fun workout, and quite intense.

Stellar workout there Resolve. :notworthy:
Big numbers for high reps. Thunder-likey!!

I'm glad you posted a pic of that bar. I never knew that was what it was called. ha ha
I had to go look up what it was called, otherwise I would've called the tri extensions something like "Rotating handle-bar in circly thing on cable" :D

Love that description. Even though you don't personally like the term "alpha male", that was what it was!! The Natadrol is kicking for you too I see.

I feel overwhelmingly confident!!!:twisted:
The only reason I don't like "Alpha Male" is because the term gets thrown around a lot by guys that wouldn't have the slightest clue what it actually means. You know, the 130lb high-schoolers who've never endured a hardship in their 17 years of life or lived outside the comfort of their Mom's suburban condo.

Coming from you, it has validity.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late night update!

Cheat meal post-workout today: went to our favorite All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Bar. Man, was that satisfying. 3 plates of nigiri, sashimi and assorted rolls, 2 bowls of udon. :head:

Sadly, BW had some of the crab, and that must've been bad or something, because she's been sick as a dog ever since. :( I've been helping her as I can, so this update's a bit later than normal.

Oh! Had something else interesting occur: Biggest Loser was filmed at my gym today. I guess the trainer guy from the show came and taught a cycling class and "boot camp."
So, next season, you should all get to see where I lift on the top of a parking garage in downtown Dallas!

Anywho, today wrapped up my deloading week and I am grateful, as I'm beginning to feel like I'm downright wasting the opportunity I have while I'm on ND. I raring to tear things up! But I held in check and made my way through my final deloading workout with good discipline, even with all the "biggest loser" fans clogging up everything.

Deloading 5/3/1

Weighted Dips: 8x5 of +50
Stiff chest, shoulders and triceps - oh my triceps - for the first couple of sets. Got into a great groove for the subsequent sets, however. Nice and light, great power.

Weighted Chins: Same as Dips
Yeah, my vertical pulls still aren't what they used to be, but my form is feeling more intuitive and smooth. For a while it felt like I just wasn't moving right, but now it's all good.

DB Snatch: 85 x5, 90 x5, 95 x5, 95 x5
Yeah, I kinda blanked on the "deloading" for these. 95 is pretty much my 5rm. I was so into the lift that I kept increasing the load without really realizing it. After my 3rd set I went, "crap", but then figured "screw it" and did the last set heavy anyways.
Also, people seem to be afraid of me when I do these, which I find amusing.

Unilateral Leg Exts: 85 x25 x25 x20 +40 bilateral reps
Quads wouldn't cooperate for that last set, so I used both legs and went to failure. Had trouble walking the 10ft over to the calf machine.

Rotary Calf Raise: 310 for 8x15
Removed the last of my dignity and reduced my walk to a crippled hobble. It gave me a real sense of accomplishment! Especially since I knew I was about to reward my endeavors with boatloads of raw fish and rice!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another good de-loading workout done and in the books big man. Now you get to go freakin' crazy on some heavy shizz next. I can't wait to see those numbers!! :scared:

Tell BabeyWifey that I'm praying for her quick and full recovery. Prayer changes things!! :hail:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where in Dallas do you lift? I was down there last week parlaying through the town:)