RESOLVED

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Hi,

Given the avdantages of hydrogen water.
I was wondering if there was an advantage to taking it with liquid sarms to dilute in it (one scoop). Could this have changed something in its absorption?

Given the capabilities of hydrogen water.
I was wondering if there was an advantage to taking it with liquid sarms to dilute in it (one scoop). Could this have changed something in its absorption?

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I got a notification that you tagged me in this thread, but when I checked the thread, I don't see it. ??

I have never researched the subject of hydrogen water in relation to sarm's. At first thought, I don't think it would help nor hurt; but I would have to look into it a bit more to say for sure. In general, I'm very skeptical of liquid sarm's and most sarm quality to begin with now days.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I got a notification that you tagged me in this thread, but when I checked the thread, I don't see it. ??

I have never researched the subject of hydrogen water in relation to sarm's. At first thought, I don't think it would help nor hurt; but I would have to look into it a bit more to say for sure. In general, I'm very skeptical of liquid sarm's and most sarm quality to begin with now days.
Yes I had you Mind ControlTagged ;)

No, just joke, I really tagged you but after re-editing part of my text, on part was got lost. I noticed that today

I was just saying that taking your supplements with hydrogen water could be positive about their effects.

Thank you for your feedback on your reflection.

I had seen that hydrogenated water combined with vitamin C could be really good at defusing oxidative stress exponentially.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes I had you Mind ControlTagged ;)

No, just joke, I really tagged you but after re-editing part of my text, on part was got lost. I noticed that today

I was just saying that taking your supplements with hydrogen water could be positive about their effects.

Thank you for your feedback on your reflection.

I had seen that hydrogenated water combined with vitamin C could be really good at defusing oxidative stress exponentially.
You're welcome. I'm glad to help in any way that I can.

I have read that on hydrogenated water myself; that's something that I've been meaning to read more and look more into.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I have a device to make hydrogenated water that I used a while ago...
It was during the period of 2020... 1 liter (fr), (Us= 1/2 gallon?) per day over a week. I had very good results. Nothing exceptional, but, seemed to spend more dynamic days and better digestions.