Reset AD

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I've noticed one of the primary ingredients is Bovine Adrenal Gland.

I can see the theory behind it, but what scares me is the potential for BSE transfer, specifically mad cow desease.

Are these "organic" cattle the the tissue is being extracted from?

Anything else I should know?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I've noticed one of the primary ingredients is Bovine Adrenal Gland.

I can see the theory behind it, but what scares me is the potential for BSE transfer, specifically mad cow desease.

Are these "organic" cattle the the tissue is being extracted from?

Anything else I should know?
I answered a very similar question on another forum, here is my response:
The bovine adrenal tissue is the freeze dried nutrients that are found within the adrenal tissue. It is Adrenal Tissue Concentrated form Bovine sources specially processed (freeze-dried) at or below -5 o C to preserve natural occurring vitamins, enzymes, nucleotides, lipoproteins and other Cellular Components.

It is extremely important in the first stage of adrenal repair for the nutrients that it holds.

Reset AD has a 3 year shelf life. Since it is a freeze-dried source, it will not go bad like you are thinking.

FYI.. nearly all of the capsules you take, the cap itself is derrived from a bovine source. Its the same process they use with the outer shell of capsules that keep them from souring. The only exception to this is capsules marketed as veggie source which are not bovine.
So there are no worries for any kind of mad cow or anything. ALL bovine ingredients are scrutinized for purity.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I answered a very similar question on another forum, here is my response:

So there are no worries for any kind of mad cow or anything. ALL bovine ingredients are scrutinized for purity.
Thanks bro. :thumbsup:

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also, I wish I had the article, but has MCD ever been shown to be an actual disease? I read one article linking it to the presence of canola oil in their feed...