Reset AD + RPM?

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

Was wondering if its ok to run these together?

Reset AD 6am
5 x RPM 4pm PWO
Reset AD 7pm

this ok?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sure, i'm assuming you are over 220lbs? you may want to try the rpm at 4 with taking the reset ad, it does enhance the stim effectiveness

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry, yup im 280lbs.

Tried 5rpm last night pre workout, didnt feel much apart from im very very sore this morning.

My usual workout, nothing unusual about the poundages, but today my chest is in agony (DOMs).

Could this be the RPM? I have MMA class tonight which involves anything between 200-400 pressups over 2 hours which is gonna be torture lol.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah pregnolone enchances stim effectiveness, but i highly suggest u research pregnolone out before supplementing with Reset-AD

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah pregnolone enchances stim effectiveness, but i highly suggest u research pregnolone out before supplementing with Reset-AD
Ok ive just read a few pages about it, as far as i can tell its a sub class of steriod?

Why is this in Reset AD? And how does it contribute to lessening your tolerance to stims?

I guess im trying to understand its role in the product and why you have flagged it?

Or am i reading too much into this:box:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok ive just read a few pages about it, as far as i can tell its a sub class of steriod?

Why is this in Reset AD? And how does it contribute to lessening your tolerance to stims?

I guess im trying to understand its role in the product and why you have flagged it?

Or am i reading too much into this:box:
Good questions- pregnenolone is a sulphated steroid- a few rungs down the chain from testosterone. It is used to form all different types of hormones in the body- DHEA,etc

It also antagonizes the GABA/benzodiazepene receptor sites, and can raise ACH levels in many areas of the brain- these two effects can have some bearing on the parasympathetic/sympathetic nervous system balance- in this case, pregnenolone may actually boost energy levels....so it may have some energy-enhancing effects that are independent of stims.....

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i see, so in theory what your saying is the compound could give off the 'feeling' that your becomming less tolerant to stims but doesnt actually make you any less tolerant?

apologies for all the questions folks.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I am under the impression that its kinda like a reset button for all of us who get too stimmed out. I mean naturally if we laid off all stims for lets say months, we would slowly become less toerant. But reset is supposed to speed up that process, giving us our "stim cherries" back....though I doubt it goes that far. I am sure that t has its effects though. But I thought the best way to use it would be while on zero stims(not even a cup of cofee) for a month while taking it. Kinda like cleaning house.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i see, so in theory what your saying is the compound could give off the 'feeling' that your becomming less tolerant to stims but doesnt actually make you any less tolerant?

apologies for all the questions folks.
no worries- it is a logical progression/question :)

Pregnenolone, yes, licorice root (which is also included), no, it actually aids in boosting adrenal function and will help you get more effects from any given stim dosage- simply because it is giving your stim-depleted adrenals more substrate to work with.

As far as priming beta receptors- ketotifin (sp.) and some stronger anti-histamines will have an effect at the receptor level

free-form L-tyrosine (1-2 grams/day) will also help adrenal function and help you become re-adjusted to stims......

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tyrosine doesnt taste great, and doesnt mix easily, but caps very easily

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If u really want a full flex adrenal reseting stack
Follow This.
Reset-Ad
Ashwaganda
Bacopa Monniera
Siberian Ginseng
L-tyrosine like rms80 said
Sauna and Jacuzzi for stress relief
No caffiene for a month, or if u need energy try yerba mate

get the herbs standardized to something like this.
ascorbic acid 250 mg.
thiamine HCl (B1) 20 mg.
riboflavin (B2) 10 mg.
riboflavin 5'phosphate (activated B2) 10 mg.
niacinamide 35 mg.
pyridoxine HCl (B6) 10 mg.
pyridoxal 5'phosphate (activated B6) 10 mg.
methylcobalamin (B12) 200 mcg.
pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate) (B5) 200 mg.
magnesium (citrate) 50 mg.
l–tyrosine (free–form) 250 mg.
Eleutherococcus senticosus extract (root) 200 mg.
(standardized to contain 0.8% eleutheroside E & B)
Bacopa monniera extract (leaf) 200 mg.
(standardized to contain 20% bacosides A & B)
Rhodiola rosea extract (root) 200 mg.
(standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and min. 1% salidrosides)
Matricaria recutita (chamomile) extract (flower) 100 mg.
(standardized to contain 1.2% apigenin)
Melissa officinalis (lemon balm) extract (leaf) 100 mg.
(standardized to contain 5% rosemarinic acid)
Withania somnifera (ashwagandha) extract (root) 200 mg.
(standardized to contain 5% withanolides)

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Pregnenolone helps to down-regulate A1/A2 ATP receptors that have been upregulated by stimulant use (ie caffeine tolerance). It also helps with mental output, focus, concentration, mood, etc. In addition, it helps to 'even out' your hormone balance, but research has shown that it will not elevate your hormones unless they are out of balance.

Studies have also shown that even in extremely high doses, there is no negative effects and whatever the body does not need is simply excreted within 72 hours.

IMO its an excellent ingredient, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pregnenolone helps to down-regulate A1/A2 ATP receptors that have been upregulated by stimulant use (ie caffeine tolerance). It also helps with mental output, focus, concentration, mood, etc. In addition, it helps to 'even out' your hormone balance, but research has shown that it will not elevate your hormones unless they are out of balance.

Studies have also shown that even in extremely high doses, there is no negative effects and whatever the body does not need is simply excreted within 72 hours.

IMO its an excellent ingredient, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
agreed- it is good stuff- I have heard of quite a few people saying that they were pretty surprised about the energy kick that they get from taking pregnenolone and/or Reset-AD

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I buy it regularly, and i'm finally taking my stim intake down :)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i saw someone mention yerba mate

i fully agree

ive also had great results with reset ad