reset AD/revamp recompositioning?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
the supps allege that they reduce adrenal fatigue. adrenal fatigue supposedly results in excess cortisol. with a 'revamped' adrenal system, wouldn't it make sense that since cortisol is being significantly lowered, muscle building and fatloss should ensue?

has anyone noticed a positive recompositioning effect during and after taking these supps? i'm not as interested in a renewed intolerance to stims.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't bother with products like this and adaptogens if the desire is strictly visual/composition.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
used it a million dollars.. did wonders but nothing for visual physique.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I love revamp, but I doubt it would help a noticable amount in building muscle/fatloss other than allowing a stimulant based fatburner to work better.

ManBeast

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
I see what you are saying in theory but as everyone has said previously, there are better options for recomp/cortisol control. Off the top of my head I think AX's Lean FX does this.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I see what you are saying in theory but as everyone has said previously, there are better options for recomp/cortisol control. Off the top of my head I think AX's Lean FX does this.
im not interested in a cortisol inhibitor.

7oxo and 11oxo are great for that...maybe lean FX is as well, i've never tried it.

i was wondering if the ''repair'' from revamp lead to any aesthetic improvement, that's all.

there should be a reaction to lowered cortisol is all i'm saying, if in fact revamp is lowering cortisol by way of repairing a leaky out of whack adrenal gland, so to speak.