REM VS Lean Dreams

What did you find more effective for sleep as well as gains/fatloss

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been on REM, cycled of course, since the beta version...it is the TRUTH!!! :thumbsup: You definitely cannot go wrong with it. It starts working from the first dose...honest. The sleep is phenominal even if it is only like 4 hours; it enhances recovery and aids in lean mass retention during my cuts. For the sake of sounding like an infomercial I will stop but it really does kick a$$!!!

As far as Lean Dreams is concerned during some down time on the REM, I used some samples of this. It also provided some d*%n good sleep but I only used it for almost a week so my experience is limited. However, its effects were good during my short trial.

I would venture to say that you cannot go wrong with either product but because I am a USP whore and I have been on REM 4eva, I definitely recommend it without hesitation.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
for me both put me right to sleep but the REM gave me way less of a hangover type feeling.

Mr.50

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
they are both great. Lean dreams helps me fall asleep better but does have a slight hangover feeling. REM does not help me fall asleep as well but has no hangover feeling. both are good for helping me stay asleep. as for fatloss I feel the results are minimal.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I went with the REM i couldn't resist the buy 4 get 1 free deal so i've got 5 bottles of Rem coming my way, after trying out their soon to be released Creatine product i'll probably grab 5 of those as well, lol. Look for a pic of my USP stash in the near future, lol. I wanna try em all.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
i've bought probably three bottles of rem so far, and it is everything its cracked up to be. hell, i've even given it to my parents, friends, and a few of the girls i've been dating... all positive feed back. its some really good stuff.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I just started taking Rem two nights ago. The sleep is great. It seems like I am getting to sleep easier but the main effect is how deep the sleep is. It really seems like it kicks you straight into that deep sleep quickly and keeps you sleeping like a bear. When I wake up, there is no hangover and I'm able to hop right out of bed feeling completely recovered.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess I'm a hyper responder to REM b/c this **** knocks me out and if I take three caps I'm still groggy about 10-12 hours later. I've lowered the dose to 1 or 2 pills depending on how many hours I'll be in bed that night and I still get the same effects of being able to fall back to sleep after waking up in the middle of the night. Without this stuff I toss and turn after waking up. Quality stuff:thumbsup:

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I've taken both REM and Lean Dreams. The Lean Dreams helps in sleep but waking up the next day after taking REM, I feel very much rested. The REM really knocks me out. I'm currently taking 2x REM and 2x cAMPHIBOLIC and am extremely pleased.

I recommend the REM.

beefjerky

Awards
You have to have an empty stomach for REM as far as I can tell. It doesn't get me to sleep as easily as seratonin does otherwise.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I guess I'm a hyper responder to REM b/c this **** knocks me out and if I take three caps I'm still groggy about 10-12 hours later. I've lowered the dose to 1 or 2 pills depending on how many hours I'll be in bed that night and I still get the same effects of being able to fall back to sleep after waking up in the middle of the night. Without this stuff I toss and turn after waking up. Quality stuff:thumbsup:
I dont know if it just took a couple days to fully kick in but 4 caps really does make me just want to sleep and sleep. Kinda harder to get up in the morning but 2 caps of C2 works great!

I've taken both REM and Lean Dreams. The Lean Dreams helps in sleep but waking up the next day after taking REM, I feel very much rested. The REM really knocks me out. I'm currently taking 2x REM and 2x cAMPHIBOLIC and am extremely pleased.

I recommend the REM.
Awesome idea...I'm gonna try that tonight!

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I tried 2 caps REM and 2 caps cAMPh last night and it seemed to knock me out about the same as 4 caps REM did. cAMPh wasnt as good on its own but the combo of 2 caps REm + 2 caps cAMPH is awesome!

Rem is great. The 3 keys to success in bodybuilding are diet, training and rest...everything comes second to those. Rest is often overlooked and this supp gets me at least 8 hours of deep sleep every night! I love it

I tried 2 caps REM and 2 caps cAMPh last night and it seemed to knock me out about the same as 4 caps REM did. cAMPh wasnt as good on its own but the combo of 2 caps REm + 2 caps cAMPH is awesome!

Rem is great. The 3 keys to success in bodybuilding are diet, training and rest...everything comes second to those. Rest is often overlooked and this supp gets me at least 8 hours of deep sleep every night! I love it
cAMPH is not to induce sleep but to burn fat and preserve muscle as you sleep and REM only lends to its effectiveness!

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
cAMPH is not to induce sleep but to burn fat and preserve muscle as you sleep and REM only lends to its effectiveness!

I'm aware of that but I felt like I didnt sleep quite as good on the camphibolic. The REM + cAMPH combo is top notch! I recommend it to everyone. 2 caps REM + 2 caps cAMPH will allow for over 2 months worth if you buy 1 bottle of each.

rayballs03

Awards
for me both put me right to sleep but the REM gave me way less of a hangover type feeling.

Mr.50
I agree with Mr.50. Lean Dreams is awesome but i feel a little groogy on some days. REM really eases me into deep sleep and continues all night with no lingering effects the next day.
Either way, both are solid products to add into your arsenal.