• RockStar
  • Established
niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about the lymph nodes? Any change?
Wow 39 slices??? Holy crap that's insane, impressive and very painful sounding all at once lol (sorry wouldn't let me multi quote)

The swelling has gone down, still a little tender and still there but not near as bad. Fever has passed, woke up this morning and it was back to normal which is a huge sigh of relief.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow 39 slices??? Holy crap that's insane, impressive and very painful sounding all at once lol (sorry wouldn't let me multi quote)

The swelling has gone down, still a little tender and still there but not near as bad. Fever has passed, woke up this morning and it was back to normal which is a huge sigh of relief.
Well I sincerely hope it continues to get better, man...

Yeah, I don't think I'm going to eat pizza for quite a while if ever again. lol

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I sincerely hope it continues to get better, man...

Yeah, I don't think I'm going to eat pizza for quite a while if ever again. lol
Thanks buddy I appreciate it, and would probably be the same towards pizza myself lol

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reg I've had them swell before when sick. Scary though.
Yes it is, I really hope it just goes away without having to go to the doctor. They always want to cut first and ask questions later. Plus when I had to have the ones on my right side removed, waiting to see if they were cancerous was hell!!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Wow sorry to hear that. I've had problems for a while, I touch them and instantly cough.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 16
Was able to get a little late night training in tonight. Really starting to feel good now, don't seem to be really losing much size. Strength has been on the decline somewhat but I still feel better than I did pre cycle. Trained bis and tris tonight, going with 10x10s.

Standing Db Curls
35x10
45x10x3
55x10x3
60x10x3

Hammer Curls
35x10x10

Spider Curls EZ Bar
45x10x3
65x10x3
75x10x3
45x10

Rope Pushdowns
50x10x10

Vbar Pushdowns
50x10x3
80x10x3
stack x10x3
50x10

Dips BW
10x10
Originally planned on doing weighted dips but my arms were pretty fried by the time I got to this point. I have been done with training for over an hour and a half but just now able to get my arms right enough to type :)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375250790.987960.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375250814.087024.jpg
looking pretty soft around the middle. I've had way too many carbs over the last 5 days. Diet will be back in check!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 17
Trained legs today and decided to go at it kinda slow and light so I don't cause any further injury. Didn't have any issues so next time I may go back to the normal routine.

Squats
I did a few sets with just the bar to get nice and warm then went to 2 sets of 135 for extra warm up.
225x5x3
275x5x2

Hack Squats
90x10x2
180x10
270x10x2
360x8x2
Didn't go as low as I'd like on the last 2 sets but again just playing it safe.

Hammer Leg Extensions
90x10x2
180x10x2
220x8x2

Hammer Iso Hamstring curls
35x10 per side
50x10x3 per side

BB Calf Raises
135x15x3
225x10x3

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 18
I only had enough time to train shoulders and had to hurry that up as it was. Still got a great pump...the three headed monster was showing his sweet ass off!!

Arnold Presses
30x10x2
50x10
60x10
65x8
50x10

Seated Front Raises
20x12x4

Delt Destroyers
(40x30 + 30x15 + 20x10)x3 20 second rests between sets

DB Shrugs
70x12
80x10
90x8
100x4 wanted six but couldn't keep ahold of the dumbells long enough and left my straps in the car. :smashfreakB:

Feeling great now, and in all honesty I really feel like my libido is better now than it was on cycle. If the wind blows just right I'm ready to go :D

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375415041.140672.jpg
sorry guys thought this was too funny so had to post it!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workout Reggie. Thanks RJ for the video on shrugs, will be visiting that website today.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 19
Felt great tonight, really starting to get in a nice zone. Trained back tonight and was able to push it pretty hard.

Rack Pulls
135x15x2
225x12
315x10
405x8x2

Bent Over BB Rows
135x10x2
165x10x2
185x4

Face Down Incline Db Rows
40x10
50x10
60x8x2

Face Pull Ladders
42.5x10x7 10 second rest on the first 5 sets then went to a 20 second rest

tried to get wide there. Still working on my posing :D
had to do a front shot. Starting to tighten back up

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 19
Felt great tonight, really starting to get in a nice zone. Trained back tonight and was able to push it pretty hard.

Rack Pulls
135x15x2
225x12
315x10
405x8x2

Bent Over BB Rows
135x10x2
165x10x2
185x4

Face Down Incline Db Rows
40x10
50x10
60x8x2

Face Pull Ladders
42.5x10x7 10 second rest on the first 5 sets then went to a 20 second rest

tried to get wide there. Still working on my posing :D
had to do a front shot. Starting to tighten back up
Shít bri, I need to cut back up like that some day. Looking good

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shít bri, I need to cut back up like that some day. Looking good
Thanks buddy!! Looking forward to recomp. Never done one before so any tips on what to run would be appreciated!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good, Reg!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks buddy!! Looking forward to recomp. Never done one before so any tips on what to run would be appreciated!!
Anabeta/ABE would be good to maximize anabolism

Dcp2.0/slinsaneV2/slinshot for nutrient partitioning and maximizing muscle uptake of nutrients

MassHGH or similar to deepen your sleep and increase HGH output

One from each category would be a sick recomp stack

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabeta/ABE would be good to maximize anabolism

Dcp2.0/slinsaneV2/slinshot for nutrient partitioning and maximizing muscle uptake of nutrients

MassHGH or similar to deepen your sleep and increase HGH output

One from each category would be a sick recomp stack

I like your thinking on the DCP ;) I've tried Mass HGH and AB and loved them. Never tried slinsane but heard great things!! What do you know about Xgels?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like your thinking on the DCP ;) I've tried Mass HGH and AB and loved them. Never tried slinsane but heard great things!! What do you know about Xgels?
Arachiadonic acid. Supposed to help increase strength quite a bit. I'll be running them in my log in about a week. A lot of guys are comparing it to a moderate ph cycle as far as gains.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arachiadonic acid. Supposed to help increase strength quite a bit. I'll be running them in my log in about a week. A lot of guys are comparing it to a moderate ph cycle as far as gains.
Hmmm interesting....

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very mild..... Good strength gains and pumps for sure! It's interesting stuff.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very mild..... Good strength gains and pumps for sure! It's interesting stuff.
What does Purus offer that would fit into this scenario?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
That's the best :) 8 weeks is where its at

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ummm... Why do you need a recomp?!
Your looking fuggin ripped already. IMO just keep bulking, I surely don't see you needing to drop any fat

Sent from my iPhone while

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ummm... Why do you need a recomp?!
Your looking fuggin ripped already. IMO just keep bulking, I surely don't see you needing to drop any fat

I was fat before and still have that fatty image of myself.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was fat before and still have that fatty image of myself.
Right on! I am still 'recomping' to get to your level. :)
You have come a long way bro, great progress. I was 275 at one time also, fat motha fukka. Lost it all, gained half back, lost much more an here I am today.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I didn't notice jack from DCP 2.0. Just saying. I mean, I didn't get fatter on it, but I didn't get any bigger either. There's a million factors that go into that, & I'm not dumping that all on DCP - but when I ran Glycobol I could SEE the effects, & loved it dearly. I'd try something with Na-R-ALA for a safe bet.

Or get on Cinnamon Extract/Bulk Agmatine if the budget is tighter & you wanna start now - I wait for sales usually on all non-staple supps. Heck even those, but just saying you can always get SNS or BioCor or somebody's agmatine cheap online, & you can get cinnamon extract at walmart for cheap.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't notice jack from DCP 2.0. Just saying. I mean, I didn't get fatter on it, but I didn't get any bigger either. There's a million factors that go into that, & I'm not dumping that all on DCP - but when I ran Glycobol I could SEE the effects, & loved it dearly. I'd try something with Na-R-ALA for a safe bet.

Or get on Cinnamon Extract/Bulk Agmatine if the budget is tighter & you wanna start now - I wait for sales usually on all non-staple supps. Heck even those, but just saying you can always get SNS or BioCor or somebody's agmatine cheap online, & you can get cinnamon extract at walmart for cheap.
There was a crazy sale on genomyx agmatine recently and I got a crap ton of it. Nutras bulk ag is pretty cheap too

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Cinnamon extract? Like ground cinnamon?
I read somewhere that the cinnamon that we buy in grocery stores isn't cinnamon at all. Where can I look to purchase cinnamon extract?

Does Agmatine work as a partitioner?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right on! I am still 'recomping' to get to your level. :)
You have come a long way bro, great progress. I was 275 at one time also, fat motha fukka. Lost it all, gained half back, lost much more an here I am today.

Thanks man, I was at 230 now down 50+ pounds. Great job yourself!!

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the DCP Hyde.
There was a crazy sale on genomyx agmatine recently and I got a crap ton of it. Nutras bulk ag is pretty cheap too
Looked up bulk ag how much do you usually take at a time?
Cinnamon extract? Like ground cinnamon?
I read somewhere that the cinnamon that we buy in grocery stores isn't cinnamon at all. Where can I look to purchase cinnamon extract?

Could probably pick it up at any health food store I would imagine.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 20 Yesterday
Trained chest at home with just dumbells

Incline DB Bench
50x10x2
60x10x2
70x10x2
60x10
50x10

Flat DB Bench
70x12x2
80x10
90x8
80x10
70x12

Decline DB Bench
70x15x2
80x12x2
90x10x2

Decline Flyes
50x10x4

Incline DB Around The World
20x12x4

Incline Flyes
45x12x2
50x10x2
45x12x2

Pushups
30x3

I really enjoyed being able to train in a non air conditioned room as I really worked up a great sweat!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 21

Trained at home again, this time working bis and tris

Standing DB Curls drop sets
40x10x2
50x10 + 25x15
(60x10 + 25x15)x2

Incline DB Curls drop sets
35x10 + 25x15
40x10 + 25x15
45x10 + 25x15
40x10 + 25x15

Preacher DB Curls
40x10x4

Standing Double Bicep Pose
15x12x4

Single Arm Tricep Extention Standing
25x12 per
30x10x3 per

Tricep Kickbacks
25x15x3

Dips
20x15x4

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No worries on the DCP brother - different things work for different people, and diet/training/lifestyle are key to any outcomes.

Agmatine I usually hear dosed around 1g, 2x/day (with the cinnamon, with the biggest carb meals). This combo sounds more like it's for repartioning effects/fat attenuation than cutting, however. As for the cinnamon, I know you can get capped cinnamon & extracts at the supermarket in the vitamin aisles. Unsure on dosing, will employ it at some point (prob next pct or off time following). Cinnamon is fairly cheap, and guaranteed a good pump taking the agmatine with carbs if nothing else.

Holy dropset volume, Batman! :shock: