Regeneration X thumbs up

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
During my workouts I drink two scoops of Regeneration x with 3 scoops of scivation watermelon xtend, in 16oz of water. Let me tell you that is some good stuff, taste is awesome, I've been gettting some great pumps, strength is moving up, and no water retention. Good job Alri as always.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great to hear! I have never tried it during training, But I do use xtend, and then regeneration x after training, I might have to try that :D

phil216

Awards
  • Established
I have been using the regen x for anout 7 weeks now and the stuff rocks, best post workout drink I have ever used

size

Awards
  • Established
I use it after lifting usually while doing some mild cardio. A good product in my opinion, and I need to get some more.
I really enjoy the taste of it and wish a hydrolysate protein powder would come out in the same flavor. Maybe a project for ALRI! ;)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Any of you guys ever use Biotests post workout drink? The name escapes me right now but it's stupid expensive but VERY effective best product i've used so far and it tastes good. I'm going to try this Regeneration-X though looks awesome, and i just added Excell to my supplement arsenal, 4 scoops during a workout kicks ass.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried it Chaps, but I do like the Regeneration-X for recovery, I also use Xtend or Excell 6 scoops during my workout in a half gallon jug.

Any of you guys ever use Biotests post workout drink? The name escapes me right now but it's stupid expensive but VERY effective best product i've used so far and it tastes good. I'm going to try this Regeneration-X though looks awesome, and i just added Excell to my supplement arsenal, 4 scoops during a workout kicks ass.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
6 scoops!? Wow maybe i should try that, and ya i only had my smaller shaker couple, i need to get a nice big water jug to bring, i'd also like to add creatine gluconate to the mix, that'd be potent.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
The dosage of the BCAA's is based on weight, if I remember correctly it's 6 scoops for 220 and above. But hell, I know people that mega dose BCAA's at 12 plus scoops/day, which would get pretty expensive.

6 scoops!? Wow maybe i should try that, and ya i only had my smaller shaker couple, i need to get a nice big water jug to bring, i'd also like to add creatine gluconate to the mix, that'd be potent.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Well i've been doing 4 scoops and i'm 278lbs, i'll up it to 6 but i'll need a bigger water jug that's for sure.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Chaps, here's a picture of the bottles I have which work out great for the gym.

Just do a search on "polycarbonate" or "polycarb" water bottles and you should find some. Also, I think ACO Hardware and Walmart are starting to carry them.

Well i've been doing 4 scoops and i'm 278lbs, i'll up it to 6 but i'll need a bigger water jug that's for sure.

PROD1GY

Banned
Awards
Regeneration-X tastes good as hell. How did you do it?!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Regeneration-X tastes good as hell. How did you do it?!

I guess the story is Raven designed the flavor last year at the Olympia while she was sipping margaritas :D As you may know margaritas are a little salty, and so is Regeneration X, the flavor really does grow on you, its very zippy.

PROD1GY

Banned
Awards
This stuff is really good, like not just for the ingredients in it but overall.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chaps, here's a picture of the bottles I have which work out great for the gym.

Just do a search on "polycarbonate" or "polycarb" water bottles and you should find some. Also, I think ACO Hardware and Walmart are starting to carry them.
Do you guys think that reusing water bottles can have health risks? I have heard it causes strep throat. They look like a good addition, I imagine it keeps water cooler than the regular water bottles.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
PP, I wash mine out every night after the w/o and let it air dry. Never had an issue. I could see if you don't wash it out and have reidue left over in it, could cause bacteria growth.

Do you guys think that reusing water bottles can have health risks? I have heard it causes strep throat. They look like a good addition, I imagine it keeps water cooler than the regular water bottles.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I love Regeneration X but the people around me hate it...it has a bad odor that permeates the surrounding area. I've told things like "it smells like stinky feet" to "it smells like a dirty part of China town." LOL! But...who cares? It works great!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love Regeneration X but the people around me hate it...it has a bad odor that permeates the surrounding area. I've told things like "it smells like stinky feet" to "it smells like a dirty part of China town." LOL! But...who cares? It works great!

LOL, ya it does have a strong sorta of medicine smell but the way it works I say who cares!!! I like the flavor too, its zippy!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - I loved the taste of the watermelon Primed. I imagine the RegenX watermelon is the same.

size

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - I loved the taste of the watermelon Primed. I imagine the RegenX watermelon is the same.
For my taste, Regeneration X tasted MUCH better than Primed. I like them both but I really like the taste of RegenerationX.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
For my taste, Regeneration X tasted MUCH better than Primed. I like them both but I really like the taste of RegenerationX.

Hmmm, do you also like Margaritta's? :D

size

Awards
  • Established
Here is a link my usage of Regeneration X
Log
I used more than just Regenration X but it was a good combo. :)

phil216

Awards
  • Established
My new jug of regeneration X is all clumpy, almost like moisture got in there somehow? Is that uncommon?

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
My new jug of regeneration X is all clumpy, almost like moisture got in there somehow? Is that uncommon?
Phil216, yes this is common with a lot of powders out there. It does not mean the product is degraded in anyway however. We suggest using a spoon or knife to break up the chunks inside the container before measureing out your scoops. It still mixes fine in water and is 100% as effective.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
OldMan - you look good at your comp.

That is all.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

It is actually the vitamin C flavoring system, its fine. I got 5 in today that seemed hard I banged them against the wall all around and then heard the loose powder moving around. But at home I use a knife alot in the primed, we havent had trouble with our Regen X YET :) You know that famous saying " Just beat it" Ya that works ;)

phil216

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. I love the product, just seemed odd that it was so clumpy