reducing possible gyno while on trt

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So real quick - been on trt for about 9 months (androgel). Have cycled twice since then, both times with Msten. First time no issues, and I was taking 40mg the last couple of weeks. This time I've kept it at 20mg throughout, and I have like 3 days left. Just recently felt a little pain in my left nip. If I press around, it feels like there might be an extremely small lump (much smaller than a bb, maybe like a large grain of sand). It's not visually noticeable or anything, just a bit of minor pain around the outsides of my nip if I incidentally rub over my nip while scratching or something. In 7+ years of ph use, I have never had any problems at all with my nips, so this is a tad bit concerning.

Should I just end the cycle now and wait to see if it clears? Again, it's barely there, but enough to notice. And being on trt, could I still take ralox if it starts getting worse? And btw - I have started bridging into LGD over the past few days. I assume that wouldn't really have any bearing on any possible gyno, correct?

I don't have any current bloodwork - just my last blood draw where my total t was < 400. The first bloods after 3 months of trt had my test at ~540, so the androgel appears to have become a little less effective over time. I have since started rotating application locations, but I'm not due for more blood work until 3 more months.

Thanks for any feedback...

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump...

Just looking for some direction here. I stopped my sten cycle a few days short, but now thinking this may be due to the extra pump of androgel I was using during my sten run (some mornings I would use 5 pumps instead of 4). It's still just a bit sore with a very small lump that is barely noticeable. Could this just resolve on its own? Or should I go ahead and run some ralox alongside my trt for a while?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I don't really see a reason not running the ralox to reverse it.
Then again if the lump is that small there doesn't seem to be a need either.
All cycles can make the nipples a little sensitive so it could easily be just that from my point of view.

bradray5871

Awards
Main thing to do is leave your nips alone, that in itself can aggravate them