REDLINE AND VASAPRO!!!!!!

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
i just got back from the gym with my first work out with VPX REDLINE and VASAPRO. wow was that good ****! i didnt feel out of wind and i didnt miss one rep of any of my sets. i recommend this combo to anyone who is having sub par workouts. oh and my tren is all cooked and ready to serve! :) i`ll see you fuckers in hell!!!!

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good man. Always thought redline was very good in promoting energy during a workout but I dont think very highly of its effectiveness for fat loss. Vasopro's ephedrine... not a huge fan.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Redline (the drink) just about killed me, because I apparently can't do yohimbe. I am, however, a fan of ephedrine/AMP stack for sick energy. It's like E/C turbo.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good man. Always thought redline was very good in promoting energy during a workout but I dont think very highly of its effectiveness for fat loss. Vasopro's ephedrine... not a huge fan.
Know of anyone with a bad experience? I got two clients who use Redline, one lost a good 15lbs and the other dropped 7 so far.. She wasn't on it as long as the other was.. ;)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Know of anyone with a bad experience? I got two clients who use Redline, one lost a good 15lbs and the other dropped 7 so far.. She wasn't on it as long as the other was.. ;)
Nah, not really. My thought comes only from hearing about other user's review on the product. Seems like you have two clients who's benefiting from it though. I'll drink to that :drunk: (sips a protein shake).
Sage

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I've actually been hearing a lot lately that redline is a good product. Seems like since it's been out awhile now there are some actual reviews popping up...lol. I've actually never heard a bad thing about it yet...might have to try it.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
I take redline gels and eph and i agree it kicks ass as a workout stim!!!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Those Redline drinks are some strong ass energy drinks. Too bad the Yohimbe makes me too anxious.