Red flushing of the skin after using HM Gear

justinlarged

Awards
I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas on this one. I have been on my prohomone cycle for a week comming on saturday. One thing I have noticed other than wicked soreness is that my skin flushes red over the muscle that I had administered the Test OH in. My right Bicep turned a red color which has started to fade. My deltoids which were shot last night the same thing is happening to them. There isnt any extreem soreness or any kind of swelling so I do not think it is infection related (not to mention the redness in my bi is fading) But I was just wondering if this was a normal side to site injections??? I have always used my glutes or quads with no redness.. Oh yeah it was .5cc in medial delt and .5 in rear delt on either side. Any ideas?
:think:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like an immune response, just an allergy basicly. Probably a fluke. Was there any itching or hives? Redness is often a sign of mast cell release of histamine or serotonin.

justinlarged

Awards
Sounds like an immune response, just an allergy basicly. Probably a fluke. Was there any itching or hives? Redness is often a sign of mast cell release of histamine or serotonin.
I was kind of leaning in that direction. I think that was probably all it was. Maybe I am slightly allergic to the oil in the compound or something. Thanks DR. let me know if you find out anything else.