Recreate on my PCT Zombie's way

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well i didnt notice a big diff between 4 caps and 6 :( it seems that i wasted 2 caps just for nothing.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
well i didnt notice a big diff between 4 caps and 6 :( it seems that i wasted 2 caps just for nothing.
Tangible feelings I am not surprised you didn't notice much from the higher dose. However what about actual fat loss? The only way to judge that would be to run multiple bottles and judge progress from 4 to 6 respectively.

I still say 4 + some caffeine is killer/cost effective.

Interesting trial though with the BP.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You got some grande bolas Zombie.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Zombie, I looked through some of your older logs/journals and I noticed that you have an affinity for mega-dosing. I actually think that it’s cool. Hell, somebody has to do it!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hes the OG mega doser!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i been thinking on adding a strong Stim to help with fat lost but i dont want to sufer from insomnia. Recreate its somild in the Stim dept that 6 caos didnt disturbed my sleep.being the last dose like at 6 pm. And if i take some RPM at around 2 PM i cant sleep like till 5 AM. I have 1 full bottle and 3/4 of a nother one Reset AD, i mightg incorporrate that to this trial starting tomorrow

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe start off adding in small amount of caffeine until you find your sweet spot. as far as energy/insomnia goes?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i might give it a few days on that since tomorrow its going to be barely 1 week of being on Recreate. Im going to weight my self tomorrow to see if theres more fat lost.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I would like to start this post saying that im very irresponsable, im not a good role model and please dont do what i did. This if for my enterteiment only, and my research.

Well i went ahead and used 7 caps of Recreate and 1 cap of Reset AD

9am 2 recreate
2pm 2 recreate
7pm 3 recreate + 1 ResetAD

It was better than 6 caps i did noticed some focus. 20 min after i took it i started getting ready to go to the gym. i started sweating a little bit. when i got to the gym i felt some energy so instead of doing 10 min eliptical warm up i went to the squat rack and put on 1 45 in each side and did 25 reps, at around rep #12 i was sweating alot. then i put on more weight and did 5 more sets i was sweating like crazy. then i got on the leg press started working out there and i was sweating even more. I started d oing DL's and i pulled a muscle still hurts really bad so i stoped doing that and got on the eliptical. I did 45 min on the eliptical mid eliptical workout the sweating got readuced alot i dont know why, i didnt had any fans or anything that could cool me down but it was a good cardio session.

Other difference:

with 4 caps i got really thirsty
and it killed my appetite but sometimes i craved meats and other protein sources.

with 7 caps i didnt got thirsty at all but i drink 1 gallon the whole day. I when i got home i craved some carbs so i drank 20 oz of 2% of milk with some caseine protein and natty PB and that calmed down my craving.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice review! were sleepy or drunk when you typed that?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Just don't go dying on us or some crap.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I would like to start this post saying that im very irresponsable, im not a good role model and please dont do what i did. This if for my enterteiment only, and my research.

Well i went ahead and used 7 caps of Recreate and 1 cap of Reset AD

9am 2 recreate
2pm 2 recreate
7pm 3 recreate + 1 ResetAD

It was better than 6 caps i did noticed some focus. 20 min after i took it i started getting ready to go to the gym. i started sweating a little bit. when i got to the gym i felt some energy so instead of doing 10 min eliptical warm up i went to the squat rack and put on 1 45 in each side and did 25 reps, at around rep #12 i was sweating alot. then i put on more weight and did 5 more sets i was sweating like crazy. then i got on the leg press started working out there and i was sweating even more. I started d oing DL's and i pulled a muscle still hurts really bad so i stoped doing that and got on the eliptical. I did 45 min on the eliptical mid eliptical workout the sweating got readuced alot i dont know why, i didnt had any fans or anything that could cool me down but it was a good cardio session.

Other difference:

with 4 caps i got really thirsty
and it killed my appetite but sometimes i craved meats and other protein sources.

with 7 caps i didnt got thirsty at all but i drink 1 gallon the whole day. I when i got home i craved some carbs so i drank 20 oz of 2% of milk with some caseine protein and natty PB and that calmed down my craving.
Nice update! :drunk::rofl:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i have to add that today i didnt woke up with morning wood. since i been on PCT and even on cycle i woke up everyday with morning wood. but in the morning i didnt had any and my **** looked skinny like if it was cold.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
i have to add that today i didnt woke up with morning wood. since i been on PCT and even on cycle i woke up everyday with morning wood. but in the morning i didnt had any and my **** looked skinny like if it was cold.
Dam bro...

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Um...thanks for the update?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i got on the scale today 197.5lbs,

and as for the graphic update well its important cause some stims/fat burners do that sometimes, i had it happen with hyperdrive and original Ripped Fuel with ephedra.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
i got on the scale today 197.5lbs,

and as for the graphic update well its important cause some stims/fat burners do that sometimes, i had it happen with hyperdrive and original Ripped Fuel with ephedra.
nice broski,,

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established

Eeeewwww.... zombie.

Pervert :)
LOL

im cutting down to 5 recreate cause today i had no morningwood(took 7 yesterday). I dont know if its cause of PCT but let see if at 5 tomorrow i get some morning wood:D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
8----D (7 caps)
8=======D (5 caps)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
What's up with all the penis up in this thread?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
thats the problem , that is not up :lol:
Fenugreek is a popular item in Superdrol PCT and adds a good amount of penis pumps.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Fenugreek is a popular item in Superdrol PCT and adds a good amount of penis pumps.
well i didnt had any problems till i used 7 caps of recreate before that i was ok, i decided to use it one more day to see if it was coincidence and the same thing happen. today im back to 5 lets see if i wake up with a stiffy tomorrow morning. lol

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
well i didnt had any problems till i used 7 caps of recreate before that i was ok, i decided to use it one more day to see if it was coincidence and the same thing happen. today im back to 5 lets see if i wake up with a stiffy tomorrow morning. lol
lol oh no here it comes...:run:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
just lets say it had more blood in it in the morning lol a semiwood :lol: the warm feeling is starting to fade i can barely notice it.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
just lets say it had more blood in it in the morning lol a semiwood :lol: the warm feeling is starting to fade i can barely notice it.
Cool, cool!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i posted this in another thread afew mins ago, i think i should post it here aswell

i know its really late but i just woke uo

121/72

with no supps im going to take recreate and take BP once again in like 20 min
125/77 25 min after recreate and after doing my bed and gettin my dirty laundry

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I just upped my dose to 5 a day. Noticing a definite increase in thermo effects from the extra cap pre workout.

Oh and side note. I just unintentionally binged out (talking like 1500-2000 calories of pure crap). So I just popped 4 ReCreate (on top of the 3 earlier, as well as 2 AP after I binged) so a total of 7 today and am about to go run 8-10 miles. I'll let ya know how I fair lol.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I just upped my dose to 5 a day. Noticing a definite increase in thermo effects from the extra cap pre workout.

Oh and side note. I just unintentionally binged out (talking like 1500-2000 calories of pure crap). So I just popped 4 ReCreate (on top of the 3 earlier, as well as 2 AP after I binged) so a total of 7 today and am about to go run 8-10 miles. I'll let ya know how I fair lol.
Hahaha! Nice binge ;) How effective is Recreate at the 'recommended dose'? lol

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
its nice to see someone else doing the megadosing thing. i stoped doing it cause of the weinner thing. since im seeing some girls right now i want to be ready for action, i want to give it a try later on the megadosing.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
just got back from the run (9 miles). This may be what the verge of death is like. So much white lighttttt...

Alright I will update later on how it went because I am dead ass tired.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
its nice to see someone else doing the megadosing thing. i stoped doing it cause of the weinner thing. since im seeing some girls right now i want to be ready for action, i want to give it a try later on the megadosing.
Girls, girls, girls... soon enough I'll get me a handful ;)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Girls, girls, girls... soon enough I'll get me a handful ;)
girls are fun and nice to be around them, too bad that im not by the side of the one i really love so i have to settle with other ones :sad:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
girls are fun and nice to be around them, too bad that im not by the side of the one i really love so i have to settle with other ones :sad:
CHRIST! I'm going to get me some.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Zombie you were speaking the truth. All I will say is that if my girl friend was back from school today instead of next weekend I would be in a world of embarrassment. I am not really surprised though. From the pre run dose alone that was 300 mg of caffeine (plus the 225 from pre workout) thats a lot of vaso-constricting ability from the caff alone.

Aside from that the mega dose had no other non beneficial effects. During the run I had a lot of energy and no ill effects of the extra forskolin (I was cramping like a biatch for the first 20 minuets but that was from the food that was eaten 40 minuets prior. I would also like to say that the food I ate wasn't even worth it. I didn't even like most of it. Damnit.... MA WHERE WERE THE SOMOAS!!!!)

The 9 miles it self felt pretty good though. I was really sore (yesterday was leg day so my hamies got pimp slapped) but altogether felt good.

I won't be mega dosing daily as I don't see the benefits being worth the price of admission. However for holidays and those high cal days mega dosing may be very beneficial imo (looked swole as hell after the run). I will pick back up with the 3 caps pre workout tomorrow plus the 2 caps + 1 nutra caffeine tab tomorrow.

As far as the girl situation goes Zombie; I can't say I feel your pain as I am still young to have experienced anything like that (minus the loss of a loved one to heaven), but stay strong brother.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Zombie you were speaking the truth. All I will say is that if my girl friend was back from school today instead of next weekend I would be in a world of embarrassment. I am not really surprised though. From the pre run dose alone that was 300 mg of caffeine (plus the 225 from pre workout) thats a lot of vaso-constricting ability from the caff alone.

Aside from that the mega dose had no other non beneficial effects. During the run I had a lot of energy and no ill effects of the extra forskolin (I was cramping like a biatch for the first 20 minuets but that was from the food that was eaten 40 minuets prior. I would also like to say that the food I ate wasn't even worth it. I didn't even like most of it. Damnit.... MA WHERE WERE THE SOMOAS!!!!)

The 9 miles it self felt pretty good though. I was really sore (yesterday was leg day so my hamies got pimp slapped) but altogether felt good.

I won't be mega dosing daily as I don't see the benefits being worth the price of admission. However for holidays and those high cal days mega dosing may be very beneficial imo (looked swole as hell after the run). I will pick back up with the 3 caps pre workout tomorrow plus the 2 caps + 1 nutra caffeine tab tomorrow.

As far as the girl situation goes Zombie; I can't say I feel your pain as I am still young to have experienced anything like that (minus the loss of a loved one to heaven), but stay strong brother.
Nice review, i try to keep it between 5-6 depends on activity level. i also have noticed that i dont feel warm anymore when i take it, but when i start to workout i start to sweat alot.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
today i will take 6 caps of recreate and 3 hyperdrive, that means that tomorrow i dont have a weinner lol .

i already took 4 caps of recreate and 2 hyperdrive. no crash witch is weird cause Hyperdrive gets all jittery and i crash a few hrs later.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well i didnt liked the experiment(6 recreate +3 hyperdrive) i felt ok during the day, felt a bit warm. but when it was gym time i was tired as hell didnt like it. i was drained by my second excersice, it was chest today. i got tired and got on the eliptical and only did 10 minutes cause i coulnt stand being there, i got home and took my BP. This were my reading
106/70 pulse 128 i did it 2 times with diff machines the other one gave me a 106/72 pulse 123

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Hey Zombie Q. Maybe since your mega dosing you may not be seeing it, but have you noticed any the effects starting to tapper down a bit as the weeks of use go on (i.e appetite suppression, thermo effects, stuff like that.) I have seen no decrease in fat loss (still having legit success with it) but some of the conditional feelings have definitely tapered down for myself. I think I attribute it to just normalizing after really high expectations, but wanted to see if you saw anything like that yet.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Hey Zombie Q. Maybe since your mega dosing you may not be seeing it, but have you noticed any the effects starting to tapper down a bit as the weeks of use go on (i.e appetite suppression, thermo effects, stuff like that.) I have seen no decrease in fat loss (still having legit success with it) but some of the conditional feelings have definitely tapered down for myself. I think I attribute it to just normalizing after really high expectations, but wanted to see if you saw anything like that yet.
i have noticed and i have made comments also that it seems that effect is wearing off thats why i try that combo yesterday. But i noticed that only when i workout or start doing physical activiti my core temp raises and i start to sweat, also the appetite supression its not as strong as it was a few weeks ago, but yesterday with the addition of hyperdrive well i had to force feed myself. But i dont know if the efect its getting null or just that im getting used to recreate, but i still notice some fat lost, not a dramatic change but its doing it job.

Heres what i would like to do next. but dont know if i should.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/94123-possible-stack-idea.html

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Dude ReCreate would be killer with Napalm. I have been trying to get my hands on napalm for the past week or so to finish off these next 2 weeks. I am unfamiliar with the injectable Carnintine but definitely sounds promising (I can't say I would inject it though with my lack of experience lol). Interested though to see if others on here have used it so I will check out that thread.

Also I just posted up my final review in my semi ReCreate log if interested (before after pictures included).