Recovery from Test cycle: More important dose or length?

adnscmplx

Awards
Gentelmen-

For those who have ran multiple cycles, how has your recovery and PCT gone with different doses and cycle lengths? Which is the larger factor in determining ease of recovery?

To give some context, I am on week 6 of a 16 week test e cycle. I initially planned on keeping the dose low (1st cycle) and have bumped from 300 to 450 mg/wk. I have seen some nice gains and minimal sides so I am considering bumping to 600 mg/wk (300 mg/mL, hence the multiples).

If I bumped, it would be a 7 week ramp up with 9 weeks at 600 mg. Too much?

I have been running hCG the entire time and have a SERM for PCT. I would probably gain more muscle and lose more fat on a higher dose with everything else being constant but would I be more likely to lose those extra gains after?

Most importantly, how much does it increase the chances that I will feel like complete **** during PCT and beyond?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
300 or 450 will shut you down as bad as 600. Shutdown is shutdown. I say go for it and get your gains since your gonna be shutdown regardless.

adnscmplx

Awards
Right now I agree with you. Thanks for the input. I tried to rep you but it says "I need to spread some around."

xtreme1087

Awards
Right now I agree with you. Thanks for the input. I tried to rep you but it says "I need to spread some around."
I reped him for you. Shutdown is shutdown. After a couple weeks on an AAS, the body shuts down from the excessive test amounts in your body. I ran 500mgs for my 1st cycle. I dk if I'd go more than that for your first. Keep the HCG going, run a test booster and DAA with your SERM in your PCT, and you'll be golden.