Recourse + Erase Log

jck524

Awards
I'm going to start my recourse and erase stack tomorrow. Going to keep a log of what I think about the stuff. I have taken a lot of supplements in the past but haven't taken anything in 2 years cause I've been broke. (surprisingly I think I've gotten bigger and in better shape without supplements haha, probably because I know how to train properly now). Little background...

23 years old about to turn 24. Started off at 6ft 129lbs at 18 and now at 175 after going to 205 multiple times and cutting back down.

Ill try and keep this long updated as much as possible.

Quick question, how should I be taking the pills? I'm going to do 2 pills of erase and full dose recourse. Empty stomach non empty stomach? Together or apart?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven't used Recourse, but I would spread the Erase out with or without food, although many take their first dose in the morning before their first meal. I would probably take Recourse together with the Erase since I believe Recourse is a DAA product.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ive got a recourse log coming up myself very similar to this..

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm going to start my recourse and erase stack tomorrow. Going to keep a log of what I think about the stuff. I have taken a lot of supplements in the past but haven't taken anything in 2 years cause I've been broke. (surprisingly I think I've gotten bigger and in better shape without supplements haha, probably because I know how to train properly now). Little background...

23 years old about to turn 24. Started off at 6ft 129lbs at 18 and now at 175 after going to 205 multiple times and cutting back down.

Quick question, how should I be taking the pills? I'm going to do 2 pills of erase and full dose recourse. Empty stomach non empty stomach? Together or apart?
I ran this same stack with added anabeta. Very good run, good strength, libido up and felt great. I would dose them together and doesn't matter with or without food.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Erase start with 3 pills then if that's to much to handle after a week then bump it down to 2 pills.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
For Recourse: 2/3x daily or 3/2x daily works best.

ive got a recourse log coming up myself very similar to this..
Looking forward to it sir!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
J19891

J19891

Awards

At 175 you stand a good chance of being able to handle 3 caps of erase per day. If you start to notice dry joints, back off, but running a test booster along with it I'd think you should be fine. Everyone's different though.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 175 you stand a good chance of being able to handle 3 caps of erase per day. If you start to notice dry joints, back off, but running a test booster along with it I'd think you should be fine. Everyone's different though.

My thoughts too