Recommended Recovery/Sleep complexes????`

INSAYNE RAGE

INSAYNE RAGE

Awards
Ok I just posted in the Anabolic Halo forum and sad to say I used to take the crap once before, many moons ago.. It kinda helped me sleep bc of the melatonin but the Yohimbe kept me paranoid..

I havnt had too much exp. with sleep/recovery aids so whats out there that u all would recc? Something with preferably melatonin or somethin to put my ass to sleep!!

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
glutamine and 5 htp/melatonin.

cheap from walmart.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
X-Dream is a great sleep aid that contains melatonin, valerian and Gaba. It always knocks me out, and I've rarely woken up groggy. Gaba increases growth hormone release, Melatonin promotes REM sleep and Valerian is a safe herbal sedative.

Nutra Planet carries it for $26.50. It will last you about 1-2 months depending on how much and how often you use it.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/ibe/new-improved-x-dream-60-caps.html

INSAYNE RAGE

INSAYNE RAGE

Awards
sounds good thanks ima prob try babywifeys suggestion, a lil growth hormone never hurt!

INSAYNE RAGE

INSAYNE RAGE

Awards
Description: "Introducing X-Dream, a post-workout relaxant and sleep aid that challenges all other OTC products and their abilities to promote relaxation and sleep. IBE sought out to provide a product that delivered where others had failed and to fix the problems associated with other sleep aids and relaxants currently available. X-Dream's unique formula does not cause morning grogginess and, instead, promotes deep sleep that not only increases circulating growth hormone levels, but decreases the amount of sleep needed to feel refreshed. At lower doses X-Dream is great used as a post-workout relaxant and even better full strength as nightly sleep aid.
How does this revolutionary product work? We combined 2 innovative products, 3-OH-GABA and N-arachidonyl-dopamine HCL. 3-OH-GABA binds to the GABA A receptor site in the brain which is the same receptor site that benzodiazepines such as Xanax bind to and 3-OH-GABA has clinically shown to increase growth hormone levels. The next innovative ingredient,N-arachidonyl-dopamine, HCL binds to the cannabinoid CB1 receptor which is the same receptor stimulated by Marijuana which is known to cause relaxation and even produces a sense of euphoria."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^......Sweeeeeet....^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

froggy543

froggy543

Awards
, HCL binds to the cannabinoid CB1 receptor which is the same receptor stimulated by Marijuana which is known to cause relaxation and even produces a sense of euphoria."[/I]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^......Sweeeeeet....^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's the same reason I got a bottle, oh and it works.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL, you guys are funny. :)

It is a good product, I'm sure you won't be disappointed, IR.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
USP's Powerfull had me in a deep sleep and it promotes GH as well.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Forgot to mention: If you end up getting X-Dream, try taking it sublingually. Just pop one or two caps open and pour the contents under your tongue and let them dissolve. It's a trip! The complex hits your system in less time and much harder. It doesn't taste very good, but it is worth trying for yourself. If you can handle the slightly dusty flavor the strong effects are great!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so you feel like you are on weed?

how long does it last?
I wouldn't say that you feel like you are on weed, although I honestly can't say that I've every tried weed. :lol: X-Dream does make you feel relaxed, sleepy and happy. :)

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
how have you never smoked weed.

weird.

INSAYNE RAGE

INSAYNE RAGE

Awards
or u could go down to oakland, Ca and stop by a "dispensery" and make ur own sleepy time..mwahahaha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the mst somnidren/zmk combo is the best sleep aid i have tried. other benefits other than great sleep, but the good nights sleep is worth the price on it's own.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Somnidren GH or Bulletproof. I would not suggest taking melatonin....your body will stop producing it naturally if its getting it regularly from an exogenous source.

INSAYNE RAGE

INSAYNE RAGE

Awards
damn thats why I used to get so addicted to melatonin and couldnt sleep when I stopped or ran out. good thing im over those

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Two times I have had the best recovery/sleep.

IGF-2

and better yet Somnidren GH/ZMK stack. Holy hell, that was some amazing sleep.

Both are also decent at pitching the morning tent as well.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
powerfull or somnidren/zmk both are amazing products

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Valium or Lithium
Errh... are we in the right forum here?

Valium - well yeah but we are supposed to be talking supplements here. You know valerian, passion flower, ZMA, Powerful ... that sort of thing.

Lithium for sleep. Erh... this is mission control do you read me? This is mission control do you read?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
the mst somnidren/zmk combo is the best sleep aid i have tried. other benefits other than great sleep, but the good nights sleep is worth the price on it's own.
Somnidren GH.
and better yet Somnidren GH/ZMK stack. Holy hell, that was some amazing sleep.

Both are also decent at pitching the morning tent as well.
powerfull or somnidren/zmk both are amazing products
The masses have spoken sir. The GHSR Stack (somnidren gh + zmk) is simply the way to go :147: