Recom: lgd + one of 4andro/epiandro

jakro

Awards
I'm wondering which one of 4andro or epiandro would be a better compliment for a lgd cycle. I'm looking for something to help balance the supressiveness that lgd has, as possible in sex drive and whatnot.

This is more of a body Recomp, but might make it a bulk and possibly use 1andro if anyone recommends that possibly or has an opinion on it

Thanks for any help in advance.

namorbrowneye

Awards
I haven't tried 4andro. I hear it is good because it converts to 1-test I believe, which helps with libido and lethargy. I am taking radarine and lgd, with epiandro right now and I had to add in dermacrine (dhea) which helps a lot. So...take it for what its worth that epiandro alone wasn't enough but everyone is different man.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm wondering which one of 4andro or epiandro would be a better compliment for a lgd cycle. I'm looking for something to help balance the supressiveness that lgd has, as possible in sex drive and whatnot.

This is more of a body Recomp, but might make it a bulk and possibly use 1andro if anyone recommends that possibly or has an opinion on it

Thanks for any help in advance.
I haven't tried 4andro. I hear it is good because it converts to 1-test I believe, which helps with libido and lethargy. I am taking radarine and lgd, with epiandro right now and I had to add in dermacrine (dhea) which helps a lot. So...take it for what its worth that epiandro alone wasn't enough but everyone is different man.
1 Andro converts to 1-test. Which is not the same as testosterone and actually can have the same negative effects of being shut down. 4 Andro converts to actual testosterone and would serve as the base you are looking for.

Appreciate the mention smith_69

At the moment not sure any of our products would be a good base for LGD, as they are all combination products. But at least 3 of them ought to be comparable or surpass LGD in terms of gains.

Depending on timing, we will have our TD Trest available in a couple weeks, which of course is a fantastic base.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Agreed with Dma378 that the sparta products aren't the best for use as a test base. Andros are ok, but from what I've seen, most have some wicked lethargy from lgd... many even with test bases can't seem to stop it.

As mentioned, trest is a really good choice though as its strong as hell and will not just do the test base work, but some serious gains as well.

We have dermatrest in stock at PHW: http://phwsupplements.com/dermatr3st-dermatrest-by-olympus-uk/ and you can use BOONE10 for 10% off the whole order.

I suggest the td over the oral simply due to the half life... td is much longer and therefore will allow for better stability through the day without having to dose every few hours (and then fight the sides that would come with a high dose)

jakro

Awards
Will dermatrest help with sex drive suppression that is caused by lgd?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Will dermatrest help with sex drive suppression that is caused by lgd?
Ideally any test base will but as with anything some things work well for one person and not for others. Most people get pretty solid libidos boost from trest.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I'd rather have Test in my system than Trest. Test is best IMO. No disrespect to OL, a wonderful company.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'd rather have Test in my system than Trest. Test is best IMO. No disrespect to OL, a wonderful company.
Obviously, test is test and much more natural for full functionality. But the fact that trest is much stronger is the reason I would choose it. Also it's OTC so that's a big issue for many

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Obviously, test is test and much more natural for full functionality. But the fact that trest is much stronger is the reason I would choose it. Also it's OTC so that's a big issue for many
Yeah Trest definitely overpowers the Andros when used a testbase. I'm skeptical about 19-nor's though. (Not trying to scare off anyone.)

jakro

Awards
Yeah Trest definitely overpowers the Andros when used a testbase. I'm skeptical about 19-nor's though. (Not trying to scare off anyone.)
Why are you skeptical of it? Is there anything else you would recommend in place of it?

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Why are you skeptical of it? Is there anything else you would recommend in place of it?
Prolactin induced gyno is nasty. Of course, if estrogen is in check, progesterone usually remains stable. I'd still have Caber/Prami on hand though.

Trest would probably be alot cheaper and more effective, but I'd rather run 4 Andro and/or Epi Andro instead.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Prolactin induced gyno is nasty. Of course, if estrogen is in check, progesterone usually remains stable. I'd still have Caber/Prami on hand though.

Trest would probably be alot cheaper and more effective, but I'd probably run 4 Andro and/or Epi Andro instead.
im sorry, but its hard to take your comments seriously with that "old fashion" in your hand :yup: lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've actually had completely different experinces with the few 19 nor's i've tried... tren was terrible, made me feel like death (but strong death) and recovery was just awful... then trest was the total opposite, felt like a god, strength was just as good, kept all of the wieght and strength plus more through pct and felt great all through recovery. definitely more in/to the compound than just the 19-nor nomenclature

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I've actually had completely different experinces with the few 19 nor's i've tried... tren was terrible, made me feel like death (but strong death) and recovery was just awful... then trest was the total opposite, felt like a god, strength was just as good, kept all of the wieght and strength plus more through pct and felt great all through recovery. definitely more in/to the compound than just the 19-nor nomenclature
PP 1-tren :eek:mfg: and in the liquid form- ever try that,

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

1kerry

Awards
bro you mean tren (ph)? If so, did you use any test base? Im currently planning to run osta/epiandro for the las 6 weeks cutting and bridge to a 6 week ******** with tr3n/tr1umph(ph)/dermacrine cycle

any tips to avoid nasty sides?

thanks for the support!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
bro you mean tren (ph)? If so, did you use any test base? Im currently planning to run osta/epiandro for the las 6 weeks cutting and bridge to a 6 week ******** with tr3n/tr1umph(ph)/dermacrine cycle

any tips to avoid nasty sides?

thanks for the support!
no, i mean tren IM and trest IM. the adult versions ha.

i ran epi/tren ph and it was like butter... nothing bad to say about it except that it's like the very very baby third cousin of IM tren.

to avoid the sides, get a prolactin inhibitor like inhibit p (for the tren). the rest, just standard cycle supports.

1kerry

Awards
Thanks for your time bro, much appreciate!

INHIBIT-P 2 caps since the beginning right?

no need of TUDCA on my cycle of TR1UMPH/TR3N right? Just CEL cycle assist

no, i mean tren IM and trest IM. the adult versions ha.

i ran epi/tren ph and it was like butter... nothing bad to say about it except that it's like the very very baby third cousin of IM tren.

to avoid the sides, get a prolactin inhibitor like inhibit p (for the tren). the rest, just standard cycle supports.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for your time bro, much appreciate!

INHIBIT-P 2 caps since the beginning right?

no need of TUDCA on my cycle of TR1UMPH/TR3N right? Just CEL cycle assist
I would definitely add CEL tudca with any methyl, especially when stacking. 500mg/day is my standard.

Inhibit-p by the bottle instructions (so yes, 2 spread through the day).

jakro

Awards
So I plan on running LGD and Trest

I already have nolva on deck for my PCT along with DAA, is it recommended to get anything else for on cycle?
booneman77

would forma stanzol v3 be good to get with this cycle? its on phw( cant link)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

I already have nolva on deck for my PCT along with DAA, is it recommended to get anything else for on cycle?
booneman77

On cycle:
Cycle assist
Tudca
Ai of choice (I recommended aromasin)
Inhibit p

Pct:
Serm (I'd recommend clomid as there's been speculation about prolactin issues with Nolva and 19-Nors (trest))- must have

DAA (you can use it but there's been a lot of bad press about it the last year or so related to its negative effects on recovery). Personally I hate DAA as it makes me feel awful.- not nec

Forma stanzol v3 (if you want) iirc this version is basically just a test booster and has nothing like the original forma stanzol did - not nec

Inhibit p tapering off- highly suggested

Reduce xt for cortisol control (Cortisol will spike during pct due to the hormonal fluctuations) - highly suggested

Ai of choice tapering off - you can go with something OTC like inhibit e here - recommended but not a must unless you had severe estro sides on cycle

Any other natty anabolics you choose are good as well. I'm a big fan of Xgels and anabeta elite for this. - not nec but can make pct much easier

Tudca/cycle assist - I like to low dose these through pct. Serms are still tough on the body and there's no harm in having some extra support in your system. I halve the on cycle doses and go with that through pct

NewAgeMayan

Awards

booneman77

You recomping or bulking?

jakro

Awards
Is arm1acare by Olympus labs good enough for an ai for this cycle? If not what do you guys recommend

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Is arm1acare by Olympus labs good enough for an ai for this cycle? If not what do you guys recommend
There are many folks more experienced than me, but I think you'd want something like adex or aromasin for trest/tren. To prevent rebound gyno in PCT, you will want to lean toward the aromasin.

Last edited:

NewAgeMayan

Awards
There are any folks more experienced than me, but I think you'd want something like adex or aromasin for trest/tren. To prevent rebound gyno in PCT, you will want to lean toward the aromasin.
Sorry jakro!

Yeah, Id agree, exem should be in your stash for this.