Read the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmgsport

Banned
Awards
Trying to send a money transfer to these guys and its getting flagged left and right..... anyone else order from them?

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
I've uses basic stero wich is their domestic warehouse

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Try another company. That’s Not a good sign and they’ll simply cancel your order for now.

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Ya their international warehouse is slow as hell

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Ya i hear ya rhats why i dont use them anymore i use other sources one i use now has a 2 page list of stuff

CultiVader

CultiVader

Awards
I’ve ordered from them 3 times now. Used money gram every time, no problems.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear they take a month to ship from their international warehouse. Is domestic way faster?

CultiVader

CultiVader

Awards
I hear they take a month to ship from their international warehouse. Is domestic way faster?
It does take a month even though they claim about two weeks. Their domestic warehouse is always out of stock on multiple items. You might be able to find a few things depending on what you need. I would imagine domestic would be faster but I haven’t tried it since I wanted more of a one stop shop.

DennisC1986

Awards
I've gotten two orders from them. Took about 3 weeks each time to east coast

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does the quality of their overall products seem? They look pretty damn legit and made very nicely. I know on YouTube they show a video of the vials being made in like a factory set up with conveyor belts etc etc.. so looks better than a bathtub UGL lol. But who knows in this game

DennisC1986

Awards
So this is what happened. I ordered 4 vials of their test prop and some winny. Went through two bottles before I had to put my cycle on hold. Went back to order more but they were out so I ended up ordering two more alpha Pharma test prop. About two weeks in again. Libido way up, strength up too but I was using methdrol as well.

DennisC1986

Awards
Also a decent amount of of pip which I know some people say doesn't necessarily mean anything, but everything I ever read about prop says that if it's dosed right you're gonna get some pip so I look at that as a good thing

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t really care if it was made in a toilet, so long as it’s bathed in BB and Benzyl Alcohol. Enough to give you a buzz.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ria worked. Had to go to a strange spanish bodega and use an old fashion long cord telephone to do it. it was wierd.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
7/11 isnt working for ria if thats what you tried

DennisC1986

Awards
I mess with bitcoin /ethereum already, so it was pretty easy for me.

mmgsport

Banned
Awards
I just don’t get the wallet vs marketplace and both apps still offer buying AND sending

DennisC1986

Awards
I use the coinbase app and have a gdax account which I use to transfer. I believe they might have changed the name of gdax recently though.

mmgsport

Banned
Awards
I use the coinbase app and have a gdax account which I use to transfer. I believe they might have changed the name of gdax recently though.
Okay cool - I bought with Coinbase and now I just gotta figure out how to transfer with BDX -

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Moneygram is pretty damn simple to use, but btc does give you a discount

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know. Sick of paying shipping plus like $14-30 more for WU or MG. Imagine if your BC was doing super good on the market, and you could buy loads of gear just from your market fluctuation for free. PLUS the discount!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can I just say there’s a UG that’s just a “freak” and got Dbol TO MY DOOR in 7 days flat. From Malta!!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lot of people want to get banned I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.