Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Honestly you know when you feel like your going to cum but then it starts cumming before that feeling. Must be ****ing up nervous system to some degree.....i just stay away from stim related stuff.
if staying away from stims solves this issue then by all means-avoid them...might try using them sparingly?

zthomas18

Awards
I just started my second tub. I’ve noticed that I do get the stim dick after taking it but I wouldn’t say it kills my sex drive. Symptoms usually only last about 2 hours.

I’ll trade my junk shrinking for a couple hours for a badass workout any day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just started my second tub. I’ve noticed that I do get the stim dick after taking it but I wouldn’t say it kills my sex drive. Symptoms usually only last about 2 hours.

I’ll trade my junk shrinking for a couple hours for a badass workout any day.
re!gn is one hellava pre-workout, imo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Many stimulants restrict vasodilation. 300mgs of VASO6 prosuces 50% Vasodilation where as Citrulline produces 5% Vasodilation at 8 grams. Clinical fact. So a lot of overly stimulated formulations can hinder the dilation of blood vessels, & blood flow to all appendages. I wouldn’t expect you’ll find the same issues in non-stim pre especially if it contains VASO6. I can without question confirm VASO6 isn’t the issue. Optimized blood flow is never the cause of ED. Try Performix V2X, that’s a phenomenal non stim pre with VASO6.
hey VASO6, are you trolling....lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Guilty ... finger on the pulse. I just want to insure every fitness junky always gets what they deserve from this industry.

If you’re on IG we can always share more about all that VASO6 is and what it represents. I’m at mateocleary

Matt- Co-Founder VASO6
props for manning up!!!

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guilty ... finger on the pulse. I just want to insure every fitness junky always gets what they deserve from this industry.

If you’re on IG we can always share more about all that VASO6 is and what it represents. I’m at mateocleary

Matt- Co-Founder VASO6
welcome bro, glad you could finally jump on the forums

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took 3 scoops of bloodshr3d raw today, I did have stim d***. But my GF was consistent and beat it lol.

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Took 3 scoops of bloodshr3d raw today, I did have stim d***. But my GF was consistent and beat it lol.
That’s not really how it works. If blood can’t get to your dick, then blood can’t get to your dick.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well go figure this..

I recently started using RE1GN again. Prior to that I had been faithfully using 2 scoops of CU. The past few workouts over the last week I have been using 1 scoop CU/ 1 scoop RE1GN and I have been fighting off random chubs during my training.

Honestly, I don’t fight them off too much though..:banana:

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well go figure this..

I recently started using RE1GN again. Prior to that I had been faithfully using 2 scoops of CU. The past few workouts over the last week I have been using 1 scoop CU/ 1 scoop RE1GN and I have been fighting off random chubs during my training.

Honestly, I don’t fight them off too much though..:banana:
I still use CU atleast once a week, one of my favorite pres of all time

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I still use CU atleast once a week, one of my favorite pres of all time
For sure! Once Nutriverse is back up, or whatever it’s comimg back as; I hope they still offer the CU BOGO. I will have no choice but to stock up!

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For sure! Once Nutriverse is back up, or whatever it’s comimg back as; I hope they still offer the CU BOGO. I will have no choice but to stock up!
I was planning the same thing. Have a few tubs stashed away but might add another 2 or 4 lol

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This gave me heartburn. Hemorrhoids..and limp dick.. fk this junk. Even at a half scoop

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can anyone give a recommendation on some flavours that are tolerable or even nice? Tried it last year and it was awful (think it was area 52 flavour) apprently they have updated the flavours ?

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can anyone give a recommendation on some flavours that are tolerable or even nice? Tried it last year and it was awful (think it was area 52 flavour) apprently they have updated the flavours ?
Lol of all the Reign threads this is a funny one to think “that sounds good, which flavor?” I think dragons mist is kinda tasty but slightly weird. Not offensive

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you are a bubblegum fan than I would highly recommend Fairy's Kiss (aka pink bubblegum). Its the only flavor I have had out of the new flavored batch but it was damn good.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol of all the Reign threads this is a funny one to think “that sounds good, which flavor?” I think dragons mist is kinda tasty but slightly weird. Not offensive
Haha I just didn’t want to start a new thread. To be fair I’m on cycle and it would be a welcome side effect as I can’t keep him down lol. Weird in what way? Cherry isn’t it?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha I just didn’t want to start a new thread. To be fair I’m on cycle and it would be a welcome side effect as I can’t keep him down lol. Weird in what way? Cherry isn’t it?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you are a bubblegum fan than I would highly recommend Fairy's Kiss (aka pink bubblegum). Its the only flavor I have had out of the new flavored batch but it was damn good.
Never had bubblegum but wouldn’t disregard it. Just want something I don’t dread drinking. Last year Area 51 use to give shivers down my spine drinking it! Not good at all. Haha

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
I've had both Area51's, the OG and updated flavor, and I'll tell you - my fiance couldn't stand the OG, I thought it was "okay" at best. The updated flavor - we both really enjoyed. I think OL got the "gummy" flavor down much better the second go around.

Otherwise, she also enjoy's Pandora's Potion (peach). Fairy's Kiss is definitely bubblegum and pretty tolerable. Otherwise I also have Dragon's Mist and find it tolerable as well. Can't quite pinpoint the flavor, but it's pretty good.

As you can see, I may or may not love RE1GN based on the fact I have 3 tubs on hand and have gone through 2 others, all while cycling through other pre's. ;)

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've had both Area51's, the OG and updated flavor, and I'll tell you - my fiance couldn't stand the OG, I thought it was "okay" at best. The updated flavor - we both really enjoyed. I think OL got the "gummy" flavor down much better the second go around.

Otherwise, she also enjoy's Pandora's Potion (peach). Fairy's Kiss is definitely bubblegum and pretty tolerable. Otherwise I also have Dragon's Mist and find it tolerable as well. Can't quite pinpoint the flavor, but it's pretty good.

As you can see, I may or may not love RE1GN based on the fact I have 3 tubs on hand and have gone through 2 others, all while cycling through other pre's. ;)
Thanks for response. So which ones would you recommend personally?

Thanks

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for response. So which ones would you recommend personally?

Thanks
I'd hate to recommend Area51 to you since you had a bad experience with it, but personally that will be the first flavor I purchase when I finally run out.

I'd say either Fairy's Kiss (if you like bubble gum flavor) or Pandora's Potion (if you like peach) + 10-12oz of water pending how sweet you like it. No matter what, the last gulp of RE1GN *can* be nasty because of the settled ingredients at the bottom. Lastly, I'd recommend Dragon's Mist if you like a sort of "blue Gatorade" type flavor - I feel like this one is an easy like for most.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd hate to recommend Area51 to you since you had a bad experience with it, but personally that will be the first flavor I purchase when I finally run out.

I'd say either Fairy's Kiss (if you like bubble gum flavor) or Pandora's Potion (if you like peach) + 10-12oz of water pending how sweet you like it. No matter what, the last gulp of RE1GN *can* be nasty because of the settled ingredients at the bottom. Lastly, I'd recommend Dragon's Mist if you like a sort of "blue Gatorade" type flavor - I feel like this one is an easy like for most.
Great response. I’ll look into those three, yeah I like blue raspberry type flavours so may try try dragon mist. But like peach and I’m intrigued by the bubblegum :) haha decisions

Solexsight

Solexsight

Awards
I've never used Re1gn. That said, you've gotten the answers of those feeling similar on it.
Take a stim break. I love RagNoRok Elite from MST with no artificial flavors, additional, TruPump from Vein Nutrition is a nice non-stimmed pre.
Bad is this stim dick sounds. It cause for make problems in sex? Aunt she uses Transparent Labs Bulk for make use of plow. Does not make her stingy with nipples. Picking up many jugs of used donkeie urines after and strong.

I have used so makes good for pumps and only small caffeins. Many who afford dis have used in village. Appreciating for tell me of Reign cause this.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Great response. I’ll look into those three, yeah I like blue raspberry type flavours so may try try dragon mist. But like peach and I’m intrigued by the bubblegum :) haha decisions
Definitely let us know what you go with and how you like it!

I absolutely love RE1GN and can't see myself not always having at least one tub on hand. I have yet to find a more consistent hitting pre. Yes the stim shlong is real, but it's real with any stim bomb pre-workout.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bad is this stim dick sounds. It cause for make problems in sex? Aunt she uses Transparent Labs Bulk for make use of plow. Does not make her stingy with nipples. Picking up many jugs of used donkeie urines after and strong.

I have used so makes good for pumps and only small caffeins. Many who afford dis have used in village. Appreciating for tell me of Reign cause this.
Repped for this post.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Bro, what was it like fighting Rocky Balboa and losing in front of the whole USSR

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The last flavor I tried was Fairy’s Kiss and it was actually pretty good. Bubble gum type flavor

KingErgogenic

KingErgogenic

Awards
I am suspecting it may be related to excessive serotonin signalling in the brain, due to the Kannaease (Which is similar to an SSRI).