Re-comp / calorie deficit support

pjunior33

Awards
I'm currently 6'2 215 lbs , 32 years old ... looking to tone up and shred some waist weight by June to fit into an older suit for a wedding

I'll be in a bit of a caloric deficit with high protein hoping to get to 200/205 by June - looking to add some supplements to kick start this goal.

I wanted to run True Shred with potentially something else, any suggestions? I've heard good things about Sustain Alpha, Dermacrine and Alpha Seven - not sure how any of those would stack with True Shred. Thanks

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
True shred + optimize t helped me lose 30lbs since November. I would look into true shred+optimize t+Ursa Major

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
True shred + optimize t helped me lose 30lbs since November. I would look into true shred+optimize t+Ursa Major
Now that would definitely be a nice set up! I might have to try that for myself. True Shred is hard to beat for a staple in a cutting stack.

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
EC stack + calorie deficit = guaranteed slimmer waist

Include resistance training and 10,000 steps/ day and you’ll be gold

I’ve never personally benefited from topicals or 7-keto, but a calorie deficit is fool proof, and the EC has been doing its thing for 40 years

pjunior33

Awards
EC stack + calorie deficit = guaranteed slimmer waist

Include resistance training and 10,000 steps/ day and you’ll be gold

I’ve never personally benefited from topicals or 7-keto, but a calorie deficit is fool proof, and the EC has been doing its thing for 40 years
What is an EC stack?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
True Shred, M-Test, Optimize T, Ursa Major on odd days of month, Sustain Alpha on even, turkesterone, Ecdy, Cell Tech, get a second job, second mortgage, YEAH, supplements, supplements and more supplements!

Here's a novel idea: work out and stop feeding your pie-hole.
He said he’s in a calorie deficit. Imagine then asking for help with supplement ideas on a supplement forum board. The audacity

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote