Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Very low doses but it looks fine to me, if you only have been on trt for a while then that should be enough for a significant boost.

I've never seen someone run tren that low but it definitely won't hurt to start there.

Are the sarms oral or injectable, 10mg lgd injectable per day would be good to me, but oral 10mg did nothing for me, yk 11 I have only used the oral and I didn't notice anything at 10, 20 nothing other then a slight increase in hair shedding and I stopped taking it.

Just my personal experience, lots of ppl like both of those at 10mg. For me I didn't find oral sarms useful till I hit 20+mg per day.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very low doses but it looks fine to me, if you only have been on trt for a while then that should be enough for a significant boost.

I've never seen someone run tren that low but it definitely won't hurt to start there.

Are the sarms oral or injectable, 10mg lgd injectable per day would be good to me, but oral 10mg did nothing for me, yk 11 I have only used the oral and I didn't notice anything at 10, 20 nothing other then a slight increase in hair shedding and I stopped taking it.

Just my personal experience, lots of ppl like both of those at 10mg. For me I didn't find oral sarms useful till I hit 20+mg per day.
You think tren that low is going to have any benefits? I’m all for lowest dose possible, but also wouldn’t want to take anything and not reap any benefits.

OP, I’m not saying go crazy with the dosage, but I would either up the dosage of tren, or scrap it all together and up the test dosage a little. Just my opinion.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
On TRT for 3 months now. Experimenting with some low dose tren / sarms

Test prop 50mg EOD
Tren Ace 12.5mg ED
LGD4033: 10mg ED
YK11: 10mg ED

31 Years old. 2 cycles done last year.
165lbs 5'6"
Greg doucette laser eye vision has me around 12-14% body fat

Bench 295x3
Squat 315x3
How long were you planning on running this cycle?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You think tren that low is going to have any benefits? I’m all for lowest dose possible, but also wouldn’t want to take anything and not reap any benefits.

OP, I’m not saying go crazy with the dosage, but I would either up the dosage of tren, or scrap it all together and up the test dosage a little. Just my opinion.
I don't think any dose is a waste because of the accumulated mg between all the stuff, so if you were on everything he listed but no tren, then added that dose, it's a overall increase so I would assume it would do something. But I will say this, broscience would tell us 150mg is the lowest effective dose to get "tren type results" out of tren, 300mg being a somewhat standard dose to maximize benifits without a bunch of side effects and 600mg + if your not concerned with side effects.

I think his dose would add some benifits, but I would not expect tren like results

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
I might double to dose if I have no sides and don't see/feel much of a difference after about a week

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Low dose tren is amazing. It is entirely sth else from test. Added anabolism without bloat and moonface.

I like it much better than running more test.

Currently on sort of a cruise 40mg test e and 15mg tren a 3x a week mk677 15mg daily i have been told just yesterday that my arms feel like rocks 😊

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Low dose tren is amazing. It is entirely sth else from test. Added anabolism without bloat and moonface.

Currently on sort of a cruise 40mg test e and 15mg tren a 3x a week mk677 15mg daily i have been told just yesterday that my arms feel like rocks 😊
I’m not calling you a liar and everybody responds different, but I just can’t believe your arms look like rocks from 45 mg of tren a week. I’m going to tell you that your diet and training is probably spot on and you would probably look the same without the tren. But I’m not you.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I'd bet my house and car that the 45mg of tren has nothing to do with hardening you up and it's your diet and training

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m not calling you a liar and everybody responds different, but I just can’t believe your arms look like rocks from 45 mg of tren a week. I’m going to tell you that your diet and training is probably spot on and you would probably look the same without the tren. But I’m not you.
Agreed

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Exactly, that amount is simply to maintain before i blast again.

I wanted to point out i like this much better than standard 200-250mg test. It seems a little more potent but i actually have a shapebto my face and arms are vascular.
I look like sh1t on 250 test muffin face.

Also, i have been told that arms feel like rocks, not that i see them that way. That came from a young woman, not from your average gym rat obviously.

Like i said, this is so that i dont have to run more test.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That came from a young woman
... and I hope something more came out of you then prolactin, no libido, ... khm, excuse me miss ... XD

OP has a history of anxiety and bad decisions fyi, he shouldn't be on anything, let alone tren, so please don't encourage him to take more. But if he must take something, ... I guess this approach is at least kinda harm reducing.

@p1nchharmonic why do you think tren is a good idea for you? I'd feel negligent if I didn't say that tren is not a good idea for you, so here is my voice of reason: "don't take tren". And weren't you hospitalized a while back because of UC? In that case, also stay clear of orals. Short HL test esters wont help either with gut inflammation, etc.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lgd and yk are going to hit his health markers far harder than 100mg tren a week.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
At the end of the day you gotta do what you wanna do.

Is this a terrible cycle, no, is it a great cycle no, but it looks ok and appears to be safe on paper, well maybe, we don't really have human research on yk 11 but overall I don't think anyone could call this reckless. If it were me and I wanted to try a "safe" trial run with tren, I'd do 50mg test and 25mg tren daily and eliminate the sarms.

Now I just saw jinsun post pop up, in that case Id stay away from the tren and the yk at any doses. If I had issues that steroids make harder to handle I would just use testosterone and spend my extra money on gh or something I already know won't give me issues

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lgd and yk are going to hit his health markers far harder than 100mg tren a week.

He really shouldn't be doing orals at this time. Health markers like lipids, etc., are the least he should be concerned imo.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On TRT for 3 months now. Experimenting with some low dose tren / sarms

Test prop 50mg EOD
Tren Ace 12.5mg ED
LGD4033: 10mg ED
YK11: 10mg ED

31 Years old. 2 cycles done last year.
165lbs 5'6"
Greg doucette laser eye vision has me around 12-14% body fat

Bench 295x3
Squat 315x3
hang on bro, you were 2 weeks into a pct in March this year (and having knee pain - I also recall you having low estrogen or something).

so you’ve already blasted once this year and I’m guessing you stopped that pct in March to get back on a trt dose?

we are barely 3 months on so personally I think you need to take a little more time....... have you actually had blood work on your self administered trt (I’m guessing it is) to confirm where you are at and that it’s dialled in? What dose test are you running?

if you’ve made the decision to be on trt then you’ve made the decision but make sure you are smart with it.

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
hang on bro, you were 2 weeks into a pct in March this year (and having knee pain - I also recall you having low estrogen or something).

so you’ve already blasted once this year and I’m guessing you stopped that pct in March to get back on a trt dose?

we are barely 3 months on so personally I think you need to take a little more time....... have you actually had blood work on your self administered trt (I’m guessing it is) to confirm where you are at and that it’s dialled in? What dose test are you running?

if you’ve made the decision to be on trt then you’ve made the decision but make sure you are smart with it.
Doctor administered TRT after crashing in feb-march. Pct didn't work.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Doctor administered TRT after crashing in feb-march. Pct didn't work.
I would hold off on the cycle, it can take a Dr. 6+ months to dial in your trt and running a cycle right now is going to screw with your numbers and make your Dr. Job harder or potential make him lower your dose. Lots of things could happen. I'd hold tight for a couple more months

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
I would hold off on the cycle, it can take a Dr. 6+ months to dial in your trt and running a cycle right now is going to screw with your numbers and make your Dr. Job harder or potential make him lower your dose. Lots of things could happen. I'd hold tight for a couple more months
The doc I'm seeing is hellbent on keeping me at 400mg per month. Just did my 4th round of bloodwork with her and I was holding off on my shots for a bit to come up at the bottom of the reference range so she hopefully bumps me up to 600mg per month. I did my own rounds of bloodwork privately to check my "actual" levels on 400 per month exactly in between shots. Now, being on prop 150mg every 6 days (50mg EOD) has me right where I want to be about 800-900 ng/dl so I'm pretty dialed in. I'm in the process of moving so I won't be seen by my urologist for at least 2 more month. Ill be back to a cruise by then and dial in with the new doc. I'm largely doing this mini cycle because I lost a lot of gains when I was in the hospital for 10 days in April, but ive fully recovered and I've naturally (on TRT) gotten myself back tona good baseline. When Im done with this mini cycle ill be exactly where I want to be and ill plan on cruising for a while.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The doc I'm seeing is hellbent on keeping me at 400mg per month. Just did my 4th round of bloodwork with her and I was holding off on my shots for a bit to come up at the bottom of the reference range so she hopefully bumps me up to 600mg per month. I did my own rounds of bloodwork privately to check my "actual" levels on 400 per month exactly in between shots. Now, being on prop 150mg every 6 days (50mg EOD) has me right where I want to be about 800-900 ng/dl so I'm pretty dialed in. I'm in the process of moving so I won't be seen by my urologist for at least 2 more month. Ill be back to a cruise by then and dial in with the new doc. I'm largely doing this mini cycle because I lost a lot of gains when I was in the hospital for 10 days in April, but ive fully recovered and I've naturally (on TRT) gotten myself back tona good baseline. When Im done with this mini cycle ill be exactly where I want to be and ill plan on cruising for a while.
I would be a little concerned with health markers being way off when it's time to go back to the doc, I've also been told (not positive tho) that tren throws off your test and estrogen numbers, so if you discontinued right before going back or even a few weeks before you go back, it you might have some shitty test results.

This is purely my opinion, I'm no expert on anything and your a grown ass man who can do whatever you want. So don't take this as me trying to tell you your idea is wrong or anything negative. Those are just the things that would concern me if I was you

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If I were you and you were me then I would use your body to get to the top, you can't stop me, nobody can!

Who can tell me what movie that's from....

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If I were you and you were me then I would use your body to get to the top, you can't stop me, nobody can!

Who can tell me what movie that's from....
I bet a good Detective could tell you.