Random Question/issue maybe someone has some insight.

VanilaGorila

Awards
Alright so this story is kind of long but here it goes. First of all i am 26 years old, i am 5'10" and i weight 240lbs. I have worked out most of
my life and to this day i have not taken anything other than protein/ creatine/ amino acids etc. A little over a year ago i was at a supplement
store reloading my protein stock and in my idiot stupor was coaxed into buying a supplement that for the life of me i cannot remember. I tried to figure it out this evening but was unable. I believe it was some sort of test booster. While in line i just happened to grab a bottle of tribulus that was on display and from that he assumed i was interested when in reality i was just bored and looking at it, anyways through a round
about way he told me that this other product was similar to tribulus but way better and with more stuff in it. That is the reason i believe it to
be a test booster of sorts that he sold me. At the time i was not aware of what tribulus did, but he informed me and that is what sparked my
interest because as i said i have only done the protein/ creatine deal my whole life. Anyways this product called for several pills be taken per
day (a few with each meal). I noticed at about week 2 or 3 that my libido had taken a dramatic hit and to this day that hit has not come back to what i know as normal, i didnt suspect this product until between week 3 or 4 and immediately stopped and threw it away. I am writing on this forum to see if anyone has ideas as to what and/or how harmful this product may have been for me and if theres anything that i can do that may potentially restore my once extremely good test levels/libido. I did at one point attempt to have my testosterone levels checked but found out how expensive the blood tests were and could not afford it so i did not do this. I did speak to an associate from another supp store and
explained the situation and he told me that tribulus terrestris was a safe natural test booster to take that may help restore my test levels, i went home and did my homework (what i should have done before) and found nothing negative so i went back and got a product called "Primal-T" and have been on it for apx a week now. Any help or insight would be much appreciated, Thank you.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
never heard of primal T before. and trib is crap. if your interested in a test booster, get DAA to start with. cheap and effective

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
you really need to go to your dr and get bw done

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only way your gonna figure out what damage you have done to yourself is getting bloodwork done. Sucks for sure but its better to know now and hopefully do something to right the ship. And trib is crap also its not going to do a whole lot for you if your looking for a natty testbooster. Remember to do your homework also before you go taking something never take something cause some dude at a store told you it would be fine.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bloodwork = $50 at Labcorp! Gotta get the female hormone panel. Go over to phf dot com n search for some info on it