Rambo's 3-MHD Log

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
Started Synerbolics 3-MHD today. Will probably run it for 8 weeks. I haven't ran it before but I did run a product that contained dymethazine and methylstenbolone before and really liked it. 3-MHD combines those two compounds with hexadrone for a total of 55mgs of anabolic liquid gold.

I will be running it as follows:

-55mgs (1 dose) of 3-MHD every morning
-Synerbolics Mind Fuel every morning and preworkout

I am also currently on 300mgs of test prop and 300mgs of tren ace a week. The 3-MHD will kick this cycle up a notch!

Stats are 5'5" @191lbs weighed this morning.

Goal is to get as wide as a semi-truck.

I started this morning with a dose of the 3-MHD and a dose of Mind Fuel. I am pretty much immune to stimulants so I was shocked by the Mind fuel. I usually drink 2 big cups of coffee, today one cup lasted me all day. I was able to stay awake and focus immediately on work without a problem. I'm liking this stuff already.

I also noticed my arms get hard and vascular throughout the day, this usually happens to me with strong orals.

Preworkout I took a dose of mind fuel and hit the gym for an old fashioned crippling leg day. I have a minor hernia to work around so I start very light and feel things out.

My training style is high reps, crippling pump. There is no set amount of sets or reps. Reps range from 4-22 a set. Sets from 3-7 and sometimes even higher on an assault. I usually start lighter with high reps and work my weight up and reps down, then end with a drop set.

Today's workout

Leg curls
Leg press
Squats
Standing calf raises
Seated calf stretches
Hip adductors
Leg extensions

I really believe in pre-exhaustion so I started out but smoking my hams with high reps of the leg curls. I then proceeded to go super strong on leg press 6 sets with a dropset. I was dripping head to toe. My beard was soaked. I really felt the strength increase from the dmz, I like it more then dbol. Dbol just gives me a pump but no strength increase.

Postworkout meal was tilapia with spinach and mexican style rice.