Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Product information

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
5/5

I loved this stuff! Gave me some great endurance and decent pumps! My only complaint was it wasn't that stim heavy. But some mornings I just popped a caffeine pill before taking it. If your not a high stim junkie you will love it! Even if you are, I'm sure you'll love it too.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I loved this stuff! Gave me some great endurance and decent pumps! My only complaint was it wasn't that stimulus heavy. But some mornings I just popped a caffeine pill before taking it. If your not a high stim junkie you will love it! Even if you are, I'm sure you'll love it too.
Thanks a lot, bud! Glad you liked it!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/5

I took this product twice via samples from mst. Both times i had amazing workouts. I can only describe it as focused and non stop. I feel like i had tunnel vision. One workout i was doing incline dumbbells and i must have done 10-15 sets at a weight that was around 80% of my max. This workout is still in my memory around 6 months later.

The energy is consistent, pronounced but clean and doesnt have a crash. There is a nice dose of BA (could feel the tingles), and the pump was nice as well. Theres no additives or unnatural flavorings, which is always a nice thing.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Solid! Thanks for mentioning the natural flavoring! We have ZERO dyes or artificial flavorings in our products. That's one of the things I like about them!

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Definitely one of the best tasting preworkouts I have tried!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
5/5

final review of MST's Elite RagNOrok - is incredible. 5/5

I have used other pre workout supps but for one reason or another they seemed to fall short or just didnt last as long as i needed it too. I used the no stim version and for those who want to add stims, you certainly can. I had great focus and the endurance using Rag with great muscle pumps. I had pumps with other products but again, didnt seem to give me focus or endurance.

As far as gains are concerned, having the focus with a pump will give you that extra drive to keep going. I went with 7 days and then down to 5, so dont feel you need to take this everyday. IMHO, i would use this for at least 4 days max 5, give your body a break and then hit it hard.

I had no issues with taste, clumping or mixing. Never experienced any stomach issues or headaches and honestly until something else comes along, I will add this my routine.

MST did a great job with this product and this one wont let you down.

Thanks again to jalfrey and MST for this chance to log a great product

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Where can someone pick this up?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
final review of MST's Elite RagNOrok - is incredible. 5/5

I have used other pre workout supps but for one reason or another they seemed to fall short or just didnt last as long as i needed it too. I used the no stim version and for those who want to add stims, you certainly can. I had great focus and the endurance using Rag with great muscle pumps. I had pumps with other products but again, didnt seem to give me focus or endurance.

As far as gains are concerned, having the focus with a pump will give you that extra drive to keep going. I went with 7 days and then down to 5, so dont feel you need to take this everyday. IMHO, i would use this for at least 4 days max 5, give your body a break and then hit it hard.

I had no issues with taste, clumping or mixing. Never experienced any stomach issues or headaches and honestly until something else comes along, I will add this my routine.

MST did a great job with this product and this one wont let you down.

Thanks again to jalfrey and MST for this chance to log a great product
Thanks for a great log and review, bro!

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Solid Formula, Solid results. No extra Junk. Mixed well, Tasted good and just flat out got the job done. Enjoyed this one.