Ragnarok Vs. RPM

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am an RPM junkie... I thought i had reformed or recovered but tried my last 8 pills split over my lkast 2 workouts and wow I forogot how I messed it...

Recently however ForceOfGreen has got me reading about some of the MST products and I like the way they think... Has anyone tried Ragnarok and RPM for workout energy and drive?

Again I know Rag is technically sa more complete formula with creatine ect but I could care less I just want to know about the energy and drive. RPM makes lifting intense and fun, how does Rag stack up in that department?

Jet

Awards
  • Established
I've used both and I don't think Rag can compare in the energy/drive department. Rag has a great blend of ingredients at a great price, so you get a lot of bang for your buck if you're looking for a good creatine product. RPM has a less extensive ingredient list, but is extremely good at what it does :twisted:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why not use caffeine-free rag, for the creatine/arginine/anti-oxidants together with RPM for the energy, aggression, and hormonal tweaking? :D

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Ragnarok is surely a more complete product and will help your strength more as it has BA and creatine, but those who swear by RPM don't seem to respond to any other supps as well as they do RPM (personally rpm just didnt do it for me... I felt overstimed and not much in the way of pumps or increased strength)

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ragnarok is surely a more complete product and will help your strength more as it has BA and creatine, but those who swear by RPM don't seem to respond to any other supps as well as they do RPM (personally rpm just didnt do it for me... I felt overstimed and not much in the way of pumps or increased strength)
I am a stim junkie but in order to feel most stims I have to get my heart rate piunding so high that it hurts my workouts. RPM provides a balance of mentaly feeling it without being physically over taxed. Then again I am someone who can take a double dose of VPX meltdown a day with, 60-120mg geranium extract ed and 50mg ephedrine a day while cutting...

I would love to stack Rag and RPM but i can BARELY afford one of them because my new job fell through and I spent money based on getting the offer letter (DUMB!)

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I am a stim junkie but in order to feel most stims I have to get my heart rate piunding so high that it hurts my workouts. RPM provides a balance of mentaly feeling it without being physically over taxed. Then again I am someone who can take a double dose of VPX meltdown a day with, 60-120mg geranium extract ed and 50mg ephedrine a day while cutting...

I would love to stack Rag and RPM but i can BARELY afford one of them because my new job fell through and I spent money based on getting the offer letter (DUMB!)
damn, I have a very weak tolerance to stims, so I'm better off without them, hence why rpm was too much for me.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
caffine free rag with RPM is awesome man. Im not much the stim person, but that is one stim stack i enjoy when needed!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I agree with everyone on Rag not having a very good stim effect, which is honestly what I look for in a pre-workout supplement. I've been thinking about taking Rag with some extra caffeine, maybe even ECA.

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
I am in the middle of a caff free Rag and RPM stack now. I took the rag for about a month or so before adding the rpm though. I personally think rag is an awesome staple for anyone its not gonna give you crazy energy but a good pump and endurance for sure. The rpm puts me over the edge when i'm stacking the two I feel invincible lol. I think if I had to only buy one though it would be ragnarok. It's just a solid base supp if u need a stim get a can of full throttle lol. Nothing against RPM I love this stack and will continue it as long as i can just if I had to choose one or the other it would be rag.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am in the middle of a caff free Rag and RPM stack now. I took the rag for about a month or so before adding the rpm though. I personally think rag is an awesome staple for anyone its not gonna give you crazy energy but a good pump and endurance for sure. The rpm puts me over the edge when i'm stacking the two I feel invincible lol. I think if I had to only buy one though it would be ragnarok. It's just a solid base supp if u need a stim get a can of full throttle lol. Nothing against RPM I love this stack and will continue it as long as i can just if I had to choose one or the other it would be rag.
I guess I just dont get it... Personally nothing eccept energy ever helps my workouts. No supps ever really increased my strength or endurance ect more than a simple good stim that did its job without getting the heart going too nuts...

Really energy is all that matters to me and also I'd prefer something without too much of a pump (pumps shut off strength through a negative feedback loop to prevent injury)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I guess I just dont get it... Personally nothing eccept energy ever helps my workouts. No supps ever really increased my strength or endurance ect more than a simple good stim that did its job without getting the heart going too nuts...
)
Obviously someone hasn't ever taken a designer.

I like the stim effect for keeping my head "in the game".

-However-

There is nothing like a good ol' androgen to get your workout going...

... but I am just playing devil's advocate... :twisted:

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Obviously someone hasn't ever taken a designer.

I like the stim effect for keeping my head "in the game".

-However-

There is nothing like a good ol' androgen to get your workout going...

... but I am just playing devil's advocate... :twisted:
Im not taking that into account... I'll just say my I am 5'10 205 7% and have **** genetics... you do the math haha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
all i can say is for pure stim effect redline is about as good a legal stim as you can get.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
all i can say is for pure stim effect redline is about as good a legal stim as you can get.
I use to think so too but it no longer works on me... the first time i drank one i had both my nostrals bleed, puked and almost passed out... now i can fall asleep on them...

You want pure stim? Take 60mg Geranium, 25mg ephedrine and 3 vpx meltdown before a workout... It's not about pure stim for me because being too stimmed ruins my endurance, its mental stimulants with physical energy without making your heart explode ha... oh well

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I'd take Rag, if you are poor, no questions asked.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sounds to me like you need a break from stims and you need to recover your adrenals man. They sound way past over do for some cleansing...you ever tried that?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sounds to me like you need a break from stims and you need to recover your adrenals man. They sound way past over do for some cleansing...you ever tried that?
Did before but honestly... cant shut down life for weeks at a time. I'm an addict to stims, cant do much more than post on here and watch tv without them... its bad ha

I wish plcar would come back as a way to make it easier and i would try

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Did before but honestly... cant shut down life for weeks at a time. I'm an addict to stims, cant do much more than post on here and watch tv without them... its bad ha

I wish plcar would come back as a way to make it easier and i would try
hmmm im sure their is some form of stim alternate...what do you think is the reason behind you needing so many stims? Poor sleep quality? I would say look into an adrenal cleanser and possibly search out a Stim alternative. Take low doses of caffine or something while cleansing...it wont be near what you are used to, but it will give your adrenals a good refresh as well as give you some energy while doing so

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmmm im sure their is some form of stim alternate...what do you think is the reason behind you needing so many stims? Poor sleep quality? I would say look into an adrenal cleanser and possibly search out a Stim alternative. Take low doses of caffine or something while cleansing...it wont be near what you are used to, but it will give your adrenals a good refresh as well as give you some energy while doing so
sleep for sure... what's sleep? ha ive never been much of a sleeper and i get my energy around um 1-2am...

Oh well.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sleep for sure... what's sleep? ha ive never been much of a sleeper and i get my energy around um 1-2am...

Oh well.
ah thats not good. inhibits growth as well. Try it man. I bet that will help lessen your need for stimulants.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ah thats not good. inhibits growth as well. Try it man. I bet that will help lessen your need for stimulants.
umm you cant just "try" to sleep... when you body says no it says no... like right now its 3am... it says no

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
umm you cant just "try" to sleep... when you body says no it says no... like right now its 3am... it says no
try taking some 5htp and some other stuff to help you adjust your sleep habits. just a thought...good luck with this though man. but i love RPM, glad you do too :thumbsup:

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
You could take Powerfull it helped me sleep. Good sleep too plus gives you good energy during your workout. Not like RPM but if your looking for something milder and will give you good rejuvenating sleep I would take powerfull. Just a thought.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I use to think so too but it no longer works on me... the first time i drank one i had both my nostrals bleed, puked and almost passed out... now i can fall asleep on them...

You want pure stim? Take 60mg Geranium, 25mg ephedrine and 3 vpx meltdown before a workout... It's not about pure stim for me because being too stimmed ruins my endurance, its mental stimulants with physical energy without making your heart explode ha... oh well
ive done the e-meltdown and really liked it. i seriously don' respond to geranium, amp did little for me even at 6 caps and the bulk wasn't much better. don't really respond all that good to rpm either, the old r4w 3 cap formula worked much better for me. looking to try phenadrine samples soon.