RAD140, LGD, YK-11 Log

Hbbennett

Awards
Hey everyone, gonna give my first log a shot. I just picked up a stack of rad, lgd, and yk11, currently have a 6 week supply, but seriously considering extending to 8 or 12 weeks. Gonna dose at 8mg a day for the Yk, 10mg a day for the lgd, and 20mg a day for the rad.
Starting stats: 6’4”, 189lb, roughly 12-14% bf (estimated)
Gonna shoot for a bulk at 3200 calories a day, although I might have to up those numbers as my TDEE is super high. Diet is gonna be as clean as I can manage, although I do head to school in a couple weeks so that could be a bit tough to maintain. Not gonna be a super detailed log, mostly weight updates and just how I’m feeling generally, I’ll throw in some progress pics too. Lmk if anyone has suggestions or advice, I’m super hyped to get started on this stack!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting stack, can you add pre / mid / post cycle blood work? Helps to know baseline what that combo does to you health markers on cycle and then after cycle recovery of course...

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love RAD-140, LGD-4033 ran them separately not together yet. And have not tried the 19-nor based YK-11 either.

Hbbennett

Awards
I love RAD-140, LGD-4033 ran them separately not together yet. And have not tried the 19-nor based YK-11 either.
That’s really good to hear, I ran RAD-140 in my last cycle and it blew me away, even during a cut. I’ve heard great things about the yk-11 and can’t wait to give it a run.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YK-11 shined for me at 20-30 mg daily. 8 mg might be a tad low. Don’t be afraid to bump it if needed. But with the Radarine and Ligandrol also in play you may not need to. Good luck with the run.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmm, I think LGD-4033 might be after my M1T cycle, before PCT perhaps... Keep the gain train going, gonna need monthly bloods lots of TUDCA and CEL Cycle support lol.

Hbbennett

Awards
YK-11 shined for me at 20-30 mg daily. 8 mg might be a tad low. Don’t be afraid to bump it if needed. But with the Radarine and Ligandrol also in play you may not need to. Good luck with the run.
Yeah, I was thinking the 8 is a bit low. The problem is I’m taking a pre-stacked oral (I’ve used this brand before, it’s legit), but my source also sells solo yk-11 bottles so I’m thinking of maybe picking that up and bumping up the dose, is that something you’d recommend?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I was thinking the 8 is a bit low. The problem is I’m taking a pre-stacked oral (I’ve used this brand before, it’s legit), but my source also sells solo yk-11 bottles so I’m thinking of maybe picking that up and bumping up the dose, is that something you’d recommend?
If you know how you will fare on the Rad/LGD then yes. If not, then I would wait a coup 2-4 weeks and assess the sides. Wouldn’t hurt to have the solo YK onhand. Could always be used later if you don’t feel it necessary to increase the dosage.

Hbbennett

Awards
Day 3: weighed in yesterday and today at 189 again, hit legs yesterday and felt pretty good, had chest/triceps/shoulders today and got a huge pump, probably cause I packed a long workout into 50 minutes lol. Highly doubt I’m feeling any effects yet, looking forward for the stack to start hitting.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You might as well order more now lol, you’re going to hit week 5 and want to extend the cycle. I would shoot for 8-12 weeks. Goodluck.

Hbbennett

Awards
You might as well order more now lol, you’re going to hit week 5 and want to extend the cycle. I would shoot for 8-12 weeks. Goodluck.
Yeah, I’ve really been thinking about it and I definitely should lol

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im interested in how the yk 'll
Treats you

Hbbennett

Awards
I’m heavily considering doubling the dose, 8mg seems low

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m heavily considering doubling the dose, 8mg seems low
I've been on 20mg of yk11 and lgd for 3 weeks now. I started at 10mg and I'm not seeing much of anything yet. I'm sure everyone is different but I would extend the cycle and up the dose as long as you don't have any bad sides.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm really interested to see what results you get. I'm heavily considering getting 2 bottles of KONG and adding in yk11 at 20mg/day.

Hbbennett

Awards
Update: this one’s a bummer to post. Dislocated my right shoulder playing basketball a couple days ago, so likely gonna be restricted to legs, cardio, and light upper body resistance work for a few weeks. Got an MRI today, and will update once I get results. This is super hard to swallow, I dislocated my other shoulder last year and ended up needing surgery in January to repair my labrum and rotator cuff, it was one of the worst experiences of my life and I’ve only been feeling 100% for a couple months now. Praying for a lucky break and less/no surgery needed this time but also not gonna get my expectations high. I guess this is turning into an interesting log of muscle preservation while injured, though, so hopefully I can report some interesting results. Sorry to all hoping to see a bulking log lol

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What were your results on the yk at that dosage

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update: this one’s a bummer to post. Dislocated my right shoulder playing basketball a couple days ago, so likely gonna be restricted to legs, cardio, and light upper body resistance work for a few weeks. Got an MRI today, and will update once I get results. This is super hard to swallow, I dislocated my other shoulder last year and ended up needing surgery in January to repair my labrum and rotator cuff, it was one of the worst experiences of my life and I’ve only been feeling 100% for a couple months now. Praying for a lucky break and less/no surgery needed this time but also not gonna get my expectations high. I guess this is turning into an interesting log of muscle preservation while injured, though, so hopefully I can report some interesting results. Sorry to all hoping to see a bulking log lol
I hope all goes well best wishes

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tough break man, but at least the Sarms should help you preserve muscle while injured.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What were your results on the yk at that dosage
I went as high as 40 mg over 8-10 weeks. I logged it in detail but the log has been removed by the sponsor. The biggest thing about YK was the strength, energy, and hyper aggression. Very dry gains. Would make a good cutting compound imo. I had the best results with 10 mg in the am and 20 mg around 6 pm prior to working out. I used it while on test so I don’t want to speculate on the mass gain it provided. But I can confidently say it provided a big androgenic boost without harsh side effects.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I went as high as 40 mg over 8-10 weeks. I logged it in detail but the log has been removed by the sponsor. The biggest thing about YK was the strength, energy, and hyper aggression. Very dry gains. Would make a good cutting compound imo. I had the best results with 10 mg in the am and 20 mg around 6 pm prior to working out. I used it while on test so I don’t want to speculate on the mass gain it provided. But I can confidently say it provided a big androgenic boost without harsh side effects.
Did you do any bloodwork during that cycle?
I’m hearing so much conflicting opinions how ”harsh” YK is for lipids and so on.