r4w/nos ether

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
started this combo this week 1 hr pre wo. im very stim sensitive so i started out with only 1 r4w and glad i did. that stuff has me flying for about 3 hours. best wo's in a long time though. ill slowly make my way to 2-3 r4w but not rushing it

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
started this combo this week 1 hr pre wo. im very stim sensitive so i started out with only 1 r4w and glad i did. that stuff has me flying for about 3 hours. best wo's in a long time though. ill slowly make my way to 2-3 r4w but not rushing it
R4W has a profound effect of energy, and mood. Something that makes a great preworkout supp, or even a replacement for a cup of morning coffee to jumpstart the day. Thanks for the feedback.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
well i tried jp8 the other day and i must say im not too fond of it. ill stick with stacking r4w and nos ether

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
well i tried jp8 the other day and i must say im not too fond of it. ill stick with stacking r4w and nos ether
Some people like stims, some don't.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yep too much for me. nos/r4w is where its at for me
my experience is the opposite, jp8 isnt as strong as r4w in the stim department.

Although, I suppose dosing is the culprit. I was doing 3 pills r4w, but while on jp8 was only doing one scoop as find it pretty tame compared to some other preWOs, but much better focus than the run of the mill preWOs.

Nos Ether is pure gold though. I suppose jp8 pre and Ether post would be my ideal GD stack.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
my experience is the opposite, jp8 isnt as strong as r4w in the stim department.

Although, I suppose dosing is the culprit. I was doing 3 pills r4w, but while on jp8 was only doing one scoop as find it pretty tame compared to some other preWOs, but much better focus than the run of the mill preWOs.

Nos Ether is pure gold though. I suppose jp8 pre and Ether post would be my ideal GD stack.
yeah id say so. i dose nos with 2r4w and im set. i dont want to lose the benefits of nos by having to half dose the jp8