Quick PCT question

97muscle

Awards
I have Tamoxifen Citrate and noticed that the dropper doesn't have markings on it for dosage. I am wanting to do the normal 40/40/20/20 but not sure how to get the proper measurements.

Also I have Cabergoline, would you recommend I take that as well?

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Take out the source name right now. Against the rules. The dropper is 1ml, but go to cvs and get an oral syringe.

Do not add caber in for PCT; that is used for high prolactin levels..

97muscle

Awards
Sorry for the screw up and thanks for the help, I really appreciate it. At what point would a person run the caber? only when experience problems.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the screw up and thanks for the help, I really appreciate it. At what point would a person run the caber? only when experience problems.
You would run caber if you experience ED or leaky nips because of high prolactin.

But if you have liquid caber, it is bunk because it is unstable.

97muscle

Awards
AWW I see. From my understanding I should run 3mg of Tamoxifen Citrate for the first 2 weeks and 1.5mg for the last 2 weeks to get the proper or equal dose to the pill form. Is this true?

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AWW I see. From my understanding I should run 3mg of Tamoxifen Citrate for the first 2 weeks and 1.5mg for the last 2 weeks to get the proper or equal dose to the pill form. Is this true?
you mean ml right?

stick with 20/20/20/20.. Cant go wrong there..

97muscle

Awards
Yes ml, man I am on a roll with screw ups on here!!

I have taken 3ml for the last few days but in your suggestion I should knock it down to 1.5 to get the 20/20/20/20