Quick PCT Help

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys just finishing up an 8 week xi-kt/5 alpha test (epiandro) cycle. I kept it very light at 1.5ml a day for the xi-kt and the recommended 3 tabs a day of 5 alpha. I ended up leaning out big time and adding some strength, no real mass gains but definitely look more pumped and full. Basically I got exactly what I wanted out of my 2nd cycle.

For pct I have on hand-

Clomid
2 bottle inhibit-e
1 bottle reduce xt
2 bottles of alphamax
4 bottles x-factor og

I was thinking of clomid at 50mg for 3 days and then down to 25 for the remainder of 4 weeks. I'm just looking for guidance on the best way to stay as lean as I have gotten and hopefully keep leaning out and maintain as much of my strength as possible. I'm also open to not using any of the products I have and buying something else that might be better for my goals.

Side note, a few years ago tried anabeta and only lasted a week bc my stomach couldn't handle it. My wife told me either the anabeta had to go, or I did.. my stomach was f**ked!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
that's fine with the clomid. You only need 1 bottle of inhibit e or 1 bottle of alphamax as they both are/have an ai. Use reduce xt and x gels with either inhibit e or alphamax. If you go with inhibit e you can add viron or some daa. I used inhibit e and viron for my last pct and loved it. If you go with alphamax you don't need anything additional. Xgels will definitely help you keep strength up so be sure to use it. Other than that you're set.

Viron by Black Lion Research | PCT support | Testosterone Booster

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome thanks man.. I was thinking inhibit-e was a better AI than the armistane in alphamax so maybe I'll stick with that.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I like arimistane but more for Cort control and reduce xt covers that. I really like alphamax as a solo product though. You can run that in the future with your x gels. Save your sns labels too for free goodies ;)

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Both XI-KT and Epiandri are mild. You might be just fine running 2-3 weeks of Clomid at 25. If you even need it TBH.

For an AI start only after a week of clomid and use a suicidal AI. And taper off. There are plenty of good OTC versions that will work for this.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I'd rather be safe than sorry.. someone actually said i might get more out of a clomid pct with ai and test booster than the actual cycle lol

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
IMO, you don't need a "Booster" (Unless it's for libido) while using Clomid. Clomid will jack your levels up to the top of the physiological range. Adding a "Booster" will not push you into Supra-physiological :)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
AlphaMax has a lot more than just test boosting ingredients and arimistane in it. The F95 will also help you hold on to whatever you have gained during the cycle and I would run it in pct

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know I completely forgot alphamax has f95.. I'm assuming thats what tore my stomach up with anabeta a few years ago.. I'll give it a shot again but I might not be a good candidate for f95.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everyone for the help.. should i taper the inhibit e/reduce xt towards the end? I was going to run both 2 weeks past the clomid.

Also, i want to stock up now before stuff is gone, but for my first "real" cycle to bulk in the late fall should i try to get my hands on halo, dmz or msten? Want to continue the summer after this cycle at cutting/maintenance and then go into a bulk around oct.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I would stagger use of inhibit e/reduce xt. There should be no rebound but having them staggered vs the clomid and each other can help